Demonic Hero

X-FoxNinja-X
Khraleon
X-FoxNinja-X
Khraleon
Darth Vron
Khraleon
I never know what to say in threads like these. ;__;

Well I guess, Merry Christmas everyone (though it's kinda over for some people)!

No worrys no one knows what to say in threads like this one just dos like Indiana and make it up as they go

Yeah...it's just kinda odd for me to just come in and say hello to new people.
But it's how you gotta make friends on this site, sometimes. XD

That's true
Hello by the way smile

Hello there! c:

How has your Christmas been?

It was interesting, and yours?

Was pretty fun. Hung out with the family and had some fun with friends some time ago.
Darth Vron
*noms Ashs ear while being cuddled* How is Ash this day?

*purrs* I am wonderful and completely ignoring the cleaning I need to do. =w=
And Vron?

Snorlax says NO's Partner

Devout Soldier

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
J Lone Wolf
I wonder how many people will disregard the thread because they think I look like some noob XDD
whateva, no art for you.

Looks are very deceiving. x3
By the by, you've got yourself a new little llama. heart

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
xxx Gentlemon Matty
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⟩⟩

@Panty:
          Too hot! D: We had nice storms before Christmas, and now they've decided to leave. :< How is my Panty? *kisses cheek*

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Kayoran
crimson_demoness_ailia

awe thanks. thank you for the compliment too. somebody drew it for me. i'm collecting avi art right now. lol. but it is super cute! i love it.

You're welcome. wink
Is is of a little character of yours, or what? Either way, I've been looking for art for a while. It seems some of my Zodiacal themed avatars aren't really popular with a majority of the artists here on gaia. I'd do it myself, but I get so bored when I don't see someone else's interpretation of my outfits. n_n;
Speaking of outfits, I really like yours as well. If I wasn't away from all my things, I'd probably do a little something for it. heart

well the artist turned my avi into a little animal creature. so i guess you can say it is my avi. but yea not many are drawing my avi either. i would really love to have a nice interpretation of my avi. but thank you. it's kind of my winter themed avi. no worries. it's ok. i'm still collecting art

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
╰☆╮User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╰☆╮

Yup it was boring but I got nice stuff XD. I haven't done anything but make dinner and play the event.

╰☆╮User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╰☆╮

Naughty Phantom

Corrupted Fate
xxx Gentlemon Matty
━━━━━━━━━━━⟩⟩

@Panty:
          Too hot! D: We had nice storms before Christmas, and now they've decided to leave. :< How is my Panty? *kisses cheek*
Its cold for most part and I been better for the most part how have you been Fate?

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aisling the Dreamer
Darth Vron
*noms Ashs ear while being cuddled* How is Ash this day?

*purrs* I am wonderful and completely ignoring the cleaning I need to do. =w=
And Vron?

Vron did most of his cleaning last night so he will have to finish it today XP

Well Vron is doing good he just got a hair cut to get his hair in regs before going to work... though he did get dressed and drove to work he found out there was no work today so he is happy XD

Kayoran

I see. n_n; I hardly ever have the time to make decks with all the cards I have, and when I do, I never seem to have enough friends that are willing to test them out. I was lucky on Friday to be able to attend a little FNM, but I wasn't so pleased with my results, seeing I won only one of those matches with my new deck.(and it was made that night because my deckbuilding time was cut into with head-in-toilet time the night before) I wasn't so upset with it since I knew what I needed to do to make it smoother, and I ended up fixing it up a little more. Needless to say, I've only tested it once since then. I just need a little input on it, and I think I'll start being happier with it.

But bah! Poison! I love to use it, but never face it. It puts the rage on my face. hehe I've yet to properly put together a werewolf deck, seeing how I'm a little partial to my little Screeching Bats. They're so wonderfully simple.

The main reason Vron put a werewolf deck together was because the odd mechanic they have as well as during the pre-release he trampled over some ones def doing more then 20 damage with one creature XD

Snorlax says NO's Partner

Devout Soldier

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
crimson_demoness_ailia

well the artist turned my avi into a little animal creature. so i guess you can say it is my avi. but yea not many are drawing my avi either. i would really love to have a nice interpretation of my avi. but thank you. it's kind of my winter themed avi. no worries. it's ok. i'm still collecting art

Oh, so that's why I see the resemblance haha! n_n
Either way, could you perhaps leave me with a ref of it for later? I have a thing for winter themed avatars that are more...elegant than cutesy. Or it's just the color of blue that's being used. (has a thing for aqua blue)

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
ehehehheh hiya all XD
hope yous had a nice christmasy thing a ma-jig

on another note, I does want a art for my christmasy look but I know its a bit cluttered XD

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
dang I am seeing so many good looking avatars here XD NICE!!!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kayoran
J Lone Wolf
I wonder how many people will disregard the thread because they think I look like some noob XDD
whateva, no art for you.

Looks are very deceiving. x3
By the by, you've got yourself a new little llama. heart

I love getting llamas!

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
Kayoran
crimson_demoness_ailia

Either way, could you perhaps leave me with a ref of it for later? I have a thing for winter themed avatars that are more...elegant than cutesy. Or it's just the color of blue that's being used. (has a thing for aqua blue)

ya glowing ^ ^

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Kayoran
crimson_demoness_ailia

sure i probably can. she's probably going to be like that for awhile yet. but i'll give you a reference.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
xxx Gentlemon Matty
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⟩⟩

@EEG:
          Sounds like a very fun day to me. c: More fun than mine, haha!

@Panty:
          Hoooot... I drew today, chilled and I feel like having a cold shower to beat the heat. xD Your Christmas was good I take? Get some nice presents?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff