Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lea Florens
Belethiel

Yeah, but I don't wanna be stuck with student loan bills or anything. :v I'm trying to avoid debt for my whole life... I'm not even going to get a credit card. >.>

Eh, I think it's part of life really. How else would anyone buy a car, or even a house? They even have loans for computers now..
Credit cards are inevitable! Especially if you're planning on taking a plane anywhere. It's the online age now. (Though I suppose there are debit credit cards...which works like the credit cards, but without the credit)

Buy a cheap car and a cheap house? I'm gonna drive used junkers for the first ten years of my adult life. emotion_awesome

Eh, but that's different. I don't wanna go crazy buying things I can't pay for later. P: Although, I'm a very controlled shopper...

Dapper Shapeshifter

Belethiel

Buy a cheap car and a cheap house? I'm gonna drive used junkers for the first ten years of my adult life. emotion_awesome

Eh, but that's different. I don't wanna go crazy buying things I can't pay for later. P: Although, I'm a very controlled shopper...

XD Then you seem hardly like the type of person that'd go into the red - and the perfect person that a credit card is for! So long as you pay the bills on time you don't get charged the interest. Easy, no?

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Coffins_for_Kids
*flails arm tiredly*

Party...

Whooooo......

*falls on face*

... *injects with coffee*

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lea Florens
Belethiel

XD Then you seem hardly like the type of person that'd go into the red - and the perfect person that a credit card is for! So long as you pay the bills on time you don't get charged the interest. Easy, no?

Yeah, I'm either very poor or very controlled. xD Both. Not so poor anymore, anyway.

The last time I went shopping I said to my mom, "You're gonna spend 50 dollars on a few bras? For real? I can buy a brand new video game for that price! Are you sure you want to do that?"

I hoard my money... I be a hoardin and a savin like a dragon with treasure. There was this one time when I didn't spend anything I got for a year, and I find my wallet one day and I'm like "Oh hey, I have forty dollars!"

Tenacious Rogue

oh dear. this forum is gonna close soon.
-moves to angels-

Dapper Shapeshifter

Belethiel

Yeah, I'm either very poor or very controlled. xD Both. Not so poor anymore, anyway.

The last time I went shopping I said to my mom, "You're gonna spend 50 dollars on a few bras? For real? I can buy a brand new video game for that price! Are you sure you want to do that?"

I hoard my money... I be a hoardin and a savin like a dragon with treasure. There was this one time when I didn't spend anything I got for a year, and I find my wallet one day and I'm like "Oh hey, I have forty dollars!"

50 dollars on a few bras doesn't seem like a bad deal really. XD
Not when my lust-for bags come in 300+ a pop...

Dapper Shapeshifter

So long, thread! biggrin You shall be missed.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lea Florens
Belethiel

50 dollars on a few bras doesn't seem like a bad deal really. XD
Not when my lust-for bags come in 300+ a pop...

O___o I will never spend that much on a single item that is not electronic, or really does anything... I don't understand designer fashion and stuff.

The thread shall end on an epic note. Literally.

DAT BASS.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Belethiel

O___o I will never spend that much on a single item that is not electronic, or really does anything... I don't understand designer fashion and stuff.

DAT BASS.

Coach bags. They're loooooovely. *-*
I probably wouldn't spend that much on any gaming platform (Wii, ps vita, whatever), but bags? Yes. biggrin

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lea Florens
Belethiel

DAT BASS.

Coach bags. They're loooooovely. *-*
I probably wouldn't spend that much on any gaming platform (Wii, ps vita, whatever), but bags? Yes. biggrin

Video games > bags. :3 I never carry purses anyway. I have a wallet and a hoodie with pockets.

I know, I am such a boy. c:

Dapper Shapeshifter

Belethiel

Video games > bags. :3 I never carry purses anyway. I have a wallet and a hoodie with pockets.

I know, I am such a boy. c:

Haha, I was exactly like that before. Tees and cargo pants all the way!

Don't know what happened. XD
sup my fellow gaians i am just making a bit of coins by replying wink
so im just making more money again cheese_whine

Floppy Member

Made doughnuts tonight. they're so dang good, I had flashbacks.

The Hell Tutor's Compadre

Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers