Diedrich stole my face! 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 >

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Sure Evil Timmy is around but the old Timmy was awesome I hate that he got turned into an item... a bad one at that he deserved better... That was a real downer.... maybe If I can gather all the Timmy Items I can smash him back into existence in a particle accelerator.

Edit: i'm going to equip the rascal.... I'm also looking for a petition to bring him back... no luck so far.

Dangerous Storyteller

Good luck with that..?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i miss timmy too. sad *stares at timmy in inventory* oh timmy... when will you evolve or come back to life as an npc........ *sighs*

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Yeah, I got one too... I miss the guy and his antics... When we had to make the choices I prayed he wouldn't get made into an item... I was pretty angry when the results came in... He was one of my favorite NPCs.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I voted to make Timmy a boy again, but of course greed won out and everyone complained about the item we got. What was they expecting other than what we got? The EI is exactly how I imagined it would be.

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I never intended to buy nor wanted to buy a Timmy EI. I wanted the divine retribution for Singh.

Moonlight Seraph

19,675 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I was gone from Gaia for about a year because my computer was on the fritz. I always wondered where Timmy went.

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
xDemonhornzx
I never intended to buy nor wanted to buy a Timmy EI. I wanted the divine retribution for Singh.

Thats what i was voting for.
@ Blaze, yeah... I switched to encouraging people to vote boy after the one I voted for fell so far behind.... Singh, barely counts as an NPC now I wanted her to pay.

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
I know what my new year wish is going to be... the return of Timmy.

Big Millionaire

I miss him too. He made the Evolving Item Reports funny. Its not cool without him now. I don't even read them.

Nerd

angels_ls
I was gone from Gaia for about a year because my computer was on the fritz. I always wondered where Timmy went.

Same, though I wasn't gone for a year but I missed everything that happened to Timmy..
I think it's kind of lame that they had a poll or whatever for people to decide his fate. As the OP stated, greed always wins.. :[

Ruthless Von Helson

11,825 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Night Owl 100
Who's Timmy?

Timid Nerd

Me to, I really do miss him, The only reason why I read the EI reports was because of him.
It infuriated me that they turned him into an item,
Oh timmy how I miss you. He was one of the best NPC's on gaia. cry

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Timmy was the sidekick to Dr. Singh the Evoling item report... she abused him exposed him to deadly chemicals and tossed him aside over and over again. he was a cheerful kid with a big heart.... and not very bright. Due to Singh he got horribly mutated then later thanks to a poll he got turned into an adult but he was a skinny awkward guy who Singh didn't even help get a new wardrobe to match his new body so he looked like a crazy guy in children's clothing. After awhile he set out on a spirit quest that had him all over gaia... in the end he meet a diety of some kind and it offered him a wish. Timmy left it up to the people.

Return him to a kid and he will never grow up.
Leave him as an adult.
Turn him into an Evolving item.
Divine retribution on Dr. Singh

Sadly greed won and Timmy was turned into an evolving item that is pretty much just a recap of what he went through... which is depressing. Since the item that evolves is based on the poll in favorite evolving item... Timmy hasn't evolved in awhile.

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Later Timmy, i hope to meet you again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers