Ready for the new year?

Yes! 0.775 77.5% [ 31 ]
Not really. 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Zero the Crimson
User Image I think one thing I would love is having it snow on Christmas. It's rare lately around here, but it's always beautiful when it does. So here's to hoping it'll happen. ^^

Astral Seraph

You have such a pretty avatar emotion_kirakira

... we don't have our tree up either. lol I'm starting to wonder if we're going to put it up this year or not.

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Majikina
*snuggliewugglies Ni* <333

Hi Jedi!

a'hoy there! how goes it?

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Magical Maiden
You have such a pretty avatar emotion_kirakira

... we don't have our tree up either. lol I'm starting to wonder if we're going to put it up this year or not.
User Image Thank you~! Yours is lovely!

I know what you mean about the tree bit though. A couple years ago we didn't have one up. It felt... wrong. I guess because my family and I are usually attentive when it comes to the holidays, but for some reason we didn't feel like it. XD

Vermillion Bibliophile

NiChangelo
Zero the Crimson
User Image I think one thing I would love is having it snow on Christmas. It's rare lately around here, but it's always beautiful when it does. So here's to hoping it'll happen. ^^
Here's Hoping. smile Don't know why, but now I've got "Deck the Halls" stuck in my head.

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Zero the Crimson
NiChangelo
Zero the Crimson
Here's Hoping. smile Don't know why, but now I've got "Deck the Halls" stuck in my head.
User Image XD Nothing wrong with that. I get holidays songs stuck in my head when it comes to the holidays quite a bit. Kinda fun, actually.

Predestined Otaku

18,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Happy holidays everybody! I started my holidays three weeks ago because we finished our exams early.
I'm going to a few parties next week and a camp after Christmas. Does anybody else have any plans?

Astral Seraph

NiChangelo
User Image Thank you~! Yours is lovely!

I know what you mean about the tree bit though. A couple years ago we didn't have one up. It felt... wrong. I guess because my family and I are usually attentive when it comes to the holidays, but for some reason we didn't feel like it. XD

Thank you!

It feels wrong not having a tree up. The rest of the house is decorated... somewhat. But the tree is just waiting in the garage to be set up.

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Asrialle
User Image First off - congrats on finishing exams! And second, I hope you have fun!

As for plans, it's pretty traditional with me. We would have my aunt over on Christmas and we'd have dinner. Otherwise, I'm not sure what I'm going to be up to. Maybe watch a few holiday movies or listen to some music. I always feel calmer during the Christmas holiday, actually.

Magical Maiden
User Image Do you have a fake tree? That's what I pretty much use since it's easier for us. XD

Vermillion Bibliophile

NiChangelo
User Image XD Nothing wrong with that. I get holidays songs stuck in my head when it comes to the holidays quite a bit. Kinda fun, actually.

Funny too, especially when most of the people at your house are tired of hearing them, but you just can't help to hum them. smile

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Zero the Crimson
NiChangelo

Funny too, especially when most of the people at your house are tired of hearing them, but you just can't help to hum them. smile
User Image LOL! I never thought of it that way. I'll have to see if that works around here with my family. xD

Astral Seraph

NiChangelo

Yep! Thats why its sitting in the garage still. XD

Vermillion Bibliophile

NiChangelo
Zero the Crimson
NiChangelo

User Image LOL! I never thought of it that way. I'll have to see if that works around here with my family. xD
It's funny to get shooed out of the room in the middle of "Fa-la-la-la-la la-la la-la".

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

@Jedi

*huggle* <3

Not much, basically waiting for the ball tomorrow. xd

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Magical Maiden
User Image Oh. Well, duh. xDD I think it's nicer. That way you wouldn't have to constantly buy a tree.

Zero the Crimson
User Image XD That sounds way too fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas