Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome!

Happy holidays everyone! The holidays aren't the same without presents, and not everyone gets a gift from others or an Anon. But here, you will! This is a "giva a gift to the person above you" thread, and there are a few rules.

Rules: You must gift to the person above you. To gift an item, go to your inventory, choose and item, and select "gift."
Please, post before you gift so you don't gift the wrong person by accident.
Don't skip anyone; if your skipped, you may politely notify the other person.
Follow the TOS.
Have fun!
› Also, no junk, please. If you don't want it, the other person probably doesn't either. Keep gifts to at least a worth 500g. If someone is constantly gifting junk items, warm others please. Junk ruins the event for everyone.
› Tips do not count as gifts, sorry.
› If you can't follow the rules, please don't post. Sorry, but it ruins it for everyone.
› Art is a fine gift, but please notify the other person that it will be their gift.
› If you're on the top of a new page, you must gift the person on the bottom of the last since technically their post would be above yours. This isn't a new rule, but some people thought that they didn't need to gift since they were at the top, so I thought I would clarify it.

Don't be afraid to post lots of times; but you must gift every time you post! *p.s. it's more fun so save your gifts. (:, mine aren't opening til the 25th!*

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naughty List (Don't be on here!):
kewljakey - Numerous reports of this person posting and taking gifts, but not gifting.
Weasel Christ - Numerous reports of rudeness/not gifting

PS: I opened my gifts tonight, and I was amazed to see everyone's generosity~ Thank you everyone for the gifts! I think I'll be raffling some of them off to the less fortunate tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled! As always, have a happy holidays! <3 ~ Peppermint! And also, thanks for all the fun chatters and kind people that kept the holiday spirit alive! You know who you are!~

Banned list (don't gift these people, simpy skip to the person above them)
Weasel Christ
gaia_diamond

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Let's get this going~

Tiny Cat

Sure 4laugh
yay. heart
bump. <3 xD

Shy Gaian

I wanna join <3
Moving much slower than last year; probably because the forum hasn't been announced yet. *gifting.*

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss Vern
Let's get this going~

thank you sooo much. heart heart

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100