Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
i steal your love
xX-Dr Billionaire-Xx
Wanna give me something? I got hacked!
so did i did u clikc a link saying tht u got a free angelic halo and a free lusty?!?! LOL i wanted the halo i had a lusty then some guy hacked me stole it and all my gold D; now im makeing my way up to da TOP
Same, but my I clicked a link that said I won 'Ancient Katana'. I have recovered 200,000 gold. The lucky thing is that I know who my hacker was and I banned them. But bad thing is, I banned the hackers mule :'(

Lonely Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Guildmember 100
xX-Dr Billionaire-Xx
i steal your love
xX-Dr Billionaire-Xx
Wanna give me something? I got hacked!
so did i did u clikc a link saying tht u got a free angelic halo and a free lusty?!?! LOL i wanted the halo i had a lusty then some guy hacked me stole it and all my gold D; now im makeing my way up to da TOP
Same, but my I clicked a link that said I won 'Ancient Katana'. I have recovered 200,000 gold. The lucky thing is that I know who my hacker was and I banned them. But bad thing is, I banned the hackers mule :'(
I havent made anything back i had toned keido, lusty, long drag, kiki kitty, and angelic manner D; and my hacked has taken over my account he has changed it to VVindy and isent showing any signs of giveing it me back crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff