Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guess what? There's Another contest! Who will you draw?

X-mas Tenshi 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 6 ]
Frost Kiga 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 4 ]
Can I do both? 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
This thing again? : O 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 7 ]
OMG! FREE EI?! WHEAR? 0.34090909090909 34.1% [ 15 ]
*RAEPS THREAD* 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 90 91 92 > >>

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
bump number 125, why has nobody who posted before me come in here yet?

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
bump 126, evenly divisible by three again! yay!!!

Hygienic Humorist

Nikakaeo
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
wow, when i started bumping it was on page 2, now its page 8 o.o bump 64 -reminisces back to when the Nintendo 64 was new-

I remember those days! :3 The N64 was the first video game console I ever owned...oh, the memories...

haha, i know, right? except with me it was the NES and the SNES at the same time, since my mom and older brother already had them by the time i was able to start putting things into my memory banks ^_^ oh, Kirby Superstar Ultra, how i missed you~

My cousin had an NES and SNES, but I didn't jump on the gaming bandwagon until the N64 days. Now, though, I'm all about SNES games. xD I'm so glad the Wii Virtual Console exists--I've probably spent more on that than actual Wii games. razz

xD wow ^_^ my favorite SNES games are Kirby Superstar Ultra and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and they have both of those on the Virtual Console!! and they even remade said Kirby game!! -is super excited-

Link to the Past is fun, even if I'm bad at it. xD I'm better with the 3D Zelda titles. And I've only played a little, tiny bit of Superstar Ultra, I'm afraid. But I love the NES Kirby game.

As to your question in bump 125...I have no idea. ^^; You'd think more people would like an art contest with such great prizes...

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Heck, disregard the Art contest : V
You get to win 20K + a RIG if you bump a lot T_ T;;;

Why nobody else is bumping? It's rather sad.
Is Gaia becoming this disapointing? </rant>

BTW. .. Hi.. .

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
NOTE TO ALL:

THE GRAND PRIZE IS YOUR CHOICE OF A SUPER PRIZE BUNDLE 2011 OR ANY EI IN THE STORE.

= w = That's all.

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
one hundred plus 7 plus twenty is equal to how many bumps I have done so far, this being the most recent

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Da Mangaka
Heck, disregard the Art contest : V
You get to win 20K + a RIG if you bump a lot T_ T;;;

Why nobody else is bumping? It's rather sad.
Is Gaia becoming this disapointing? </rant>

BTW. .. Hi.. .

if i had a mouse, i would make my lame cow art, but i dont have one at the moment -on a laptop- and i have no clue why someone else is bumping o.o

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
wow, when i started bumping it was on page 2, now its page 8 o.o bump 64 -reminisces back to when the Nintendo 64 was new-

I remember those days! :3 The N64 was the first video game console I ever owned...oh, the memories...

haha, i know, right? except with me it was the NES and the SNES at the same time, since my mom and older brother already had them by the time i was able to start putting things into my memory banks ^_^ oh, Kirby Superstar Ultra, how i missed you~

My cousin had an NES and SNES, but I didn't jump on the gaming bandwagon until the N64 days. Now, though, I'm all about SNES games. xD I'm so glad the Wii Virtual Console exists--I've probably spent more on that than actual Wii games. razz

xD wow ^_^ my favorite SNES games are Kirby Superstar Ultra and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and they have both of those on the Virtual Console!! and they even remade said Kirby game!! -is super excited-

Link to the Past is fun, even if I'm bad at it. xD I'm better with the 3D Zelda titles. And I've only played a little, tiny bit of Superstar Ultra, I'm afraid. But I love the NES Kirby game.

As to your question in bump 125...I have no idea. ^^; You'd think more people would like an art contest with such great prizes...

hehe, i know, right?! its the third best zelda game, ocarina of time being first and skyward sword being a very close second ^_^ and its very weird that nobody else likes this thread :T

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Hygienic Humorist

Nikakaeo
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
Lucentas
Nikakaeo

hehe, i know, right?! its the third best zelda game, ocarina of time being first and skyward sword being a very close second ^_^ and its very weird that nobody else likes this thread :T

Ocarina of Time is my all time favorite, followed by Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. I'm currently playing through Skyward Sword and I must say that I'm very impressed, especially with the art, music, and sound design. Also catching bugs is fun. XP

Da Mangaka

I'm sorry nobody else is entering yet. D: I'll try to get my entry done sometime this week, I promise. And I'll have you know that my art has improved immensely since last year's entry...I looked at it and was like "wow, was I really this bad"? xD

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
Lucentas

Ocarina of Time is my all time favorite, followed by Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. I'm currently playing through Skyward Sword and I must say that I'm very impressed, especially with the art, music, and sound design. Also catching bugs is fun. XP

haha, i know, right? ocarina of time is THE best of the best of all games, ever ^_^

Hygienic Humorist

Nikakaeo
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
Lucentas
Nikakaeo
Lucentas

haha, i know, right? ocarina of time is THE best of the best of all games, ever ^_^

OoT was a truly masterful game, no doubt about it. What were your favorite areas? I think mine were the Gerudo Desert and Spirit Temple, followed by Hyrule Field and Lake Hylia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff