Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

Hi I had another thread until I became annoyed with the MP and others who can’t read. So I have donated items to this event and by the time I am done will have ten Grey’s Island Adventures items completed which ninr of them I will be giving to my friends as gifts. I gave away all my extras because I was so mad but waking up with a refreshed mind decided to start over to complete the rest to give to friends. This is my person quest and chart for my self but my extras I will trade to others to help them with their request. I have donated so far 4,700+ items to this even. I have hard worked for my items so am not asking for freebies; I will also sell my extras but everything I make in gold from them will go to a random charity.(any non-component items and gold will also be donated to a random charity) I REFUSE TO PROFIT FROM THIS EVENT! Sorry I am just extremely annoyed with the MP right now >.<
All Proceeds Go To Charity
A neebie named I Gardenia I who is questing Cloud Anything I earn or is donated I will give to her to help her with her very first quest. She is still very new to Gaia and I think she deserves a bit of help with a quest which is huge for a neebie. Thank you all who help me in raising gold for her quest. I will send her a list of everyone who helped as well. heart

Components Questing Chart
Broken Ornament
Candy Cane Powder
Cookie Crumbs
Fresh Nog
Pine Needles
Present Bow
Rudolph's Snot
Tinsel
All Ten Completed!

Extra Components
Broken Ornament 3
Candy Cane Powder 20
Cookie Crumbs 29
Fresh Nog 23
Rudolph's Snot 23
Tinsel 2

Donations
Margareee 66 Components
Mishi Love 8 Components
ATheart 4 Components
Vivian Merit 1 Component
Panchu 2 Components
likezephyr 2 Components
Schizophrenic Lullabies 5 Components
cookie_pirate_sora506 1 Component
D i a 21 Components
ladyrachael79 27 Components, 2,392 gold, & 2 Trees
SmartieAddiction 58 Components
souldriving 2 Components
Azalyn Fang 3 Components

Charity
Gold raised for random charity: 11,592g
Components Donated to Others: 29
Items Raised: 6 Trees

Rules
Follow TOS
Be Polite
DO NOT BEG! I worked hard for what I have and donate to those who I feel deserve it or my friends if they ask.
Do not trade to each other in my thread, it is just RUDE
I do not take random friends request.
What may work in a trade for one person does not mean it will work for you.

Shameless Lover

Now lets see how many people will hate this thread *sign*

Stalker

ah poo on the haters wink I'll send you the extra I have

Shameless Lover

Margareee

I sold very cheap all I had left over which was almost enough for 50% of a formula to a girl who wa shaving trouble with the event. It was glitching for her; then took the gold she gave and send it to another person to help them.
Thank you for helping *hugs*
Yeah it is horrible how much people are charging for Pin Needles when they are not that rare to get. sweatdrop

Stalker

This Kitten Bites
Margareee

I sold very cheap all I had left over which was almost enough for 50% of a formula to a girl who wa shaving trouble with the event. It was glitching for her; then took the gold she gave and send it to another person to help them.
Thank you for helping *hugs*
Yeah it is horrible how much people are charging for Pin Needles when they are not that rare to get. sweatdrop

I've learned to just ignore the nasties on here, some people do nothing but spread their negativity all over, they are not worth spending any energy on! You don't need to explain yourself or your questing to me smile

Shameless Lover

Margareee

I know which is why I picked up my project once more
which kittie are you hoping to get? *points to present bells*

Stalker

This Kitten Bites
Margareee

I know which is why I picked up my project once more
which kittie are you hoping to get? *points to present bells*

oh I hope I get the black one <3 reminds me of my kitty

Shameless Lover

Margareee

I ended up with Golden, the organe striped one. I am going to try to sell him to buy Blue the Siamese. That one is my favorite whee
Good luck on getting the one you want ^_~

Shameless Lover

Benevolent Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Sent trade for all the stuff I have left over. Its not much since I crafted all the items for myself. Hope it helps. Goodluck heart

Shameless Lover

Mishi Love

Thank you *hugs* you are very kind! heart

Benevolent Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
This Kitten Bites
Mishi Love

Hey np! And I say ignore the downvoters. People downvoted our charity thread and all we did was GIVE stuff away. No idea why people do that. Ohhh wait I know, its because they're sad little grinches! Theres always somebody. sweatdrop

Shameless Lover

Mishi Love
This Kitten Bites
Mishi Love

Hey np! And I say ignore the downvoters. People downvoted our charity thread and all we did was GIVE stuff away. No idea why people do that. Ohhh wait I know, its because they're sad little grinches! Theres always somebody. sweatdrop

I plan to find a neebie questing thread and give them any gold I make off of extras at the end my self. And Haters will always hate becuase you did not give them freebie or enough gold *rolls eyes*
I hade enough wing sitckers to buy the first five but had to buy my last one from the MP; which I need to buy the other four of the MP soon *sweat*

Shameless Lover

Shameless Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas