• Battle: Counterstrike 150
agnikai
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
agnikai
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
agnikai
Muramarui
Happy three kings day, everybody!!
Happy Three Kings'! I didn't think anyone else would remember that. cat_3nodding

&head tilt& What is Three Kings day stand for?
It's the first day of Epiphany, the season after Christmas. It's supposed to celebrate the day the Three Kings, aka the Three Magi aka the Three Wise Men, came to visit the baby Jesus.

And WHAT day is the first day of Epiphany exactly?
The day of the Feast of the Three Kings is the first day of Epiphany cat_3nodding

I've just never heard of it before. Is it a set day of the year exactly? And how long does this Epiphany last for?

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
SimplyABreeze
minna~! look at my new kitty,Sebastian
yes..he is gonna be one HELL of a kitty emotion_awesome

Awww...he's so cuuute! <The teacup white angel kitten says sitting at your feet> Mew mew!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
[Tifa. Lockheart]
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
[Tifa. Lockheart]
Tehee, well you can lay there as much as you like. :3

Hehe..yaay for comfy laps! <purrs, nods> Especially when you are sick and not feeling well.

You're sick? D:

Yeah, I got sick with I don't KNOW what. It only lasted a day though, so that was good. <nod nod, nuzzles, purrs softly> I'm glad to finally be well! (of everything)

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
Nikakaeo
true

Yup! I don't notice it that often, but I try to pay attention. x.x I'm not used to doing the tank thing. What was for dinner? <head tilts curiously>

Dapper Werewolf

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
agnikai
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
agnikai
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

&head tilt& What is Three Kings day stand for?
It's the first day of Epiphany, the season after Christmas. It's supposed to celebrate the day the Three Kings, aka the Three Magi aka the Three Wise Men, came to visit the baby Jesus.

And WHAT day is the first day of Epiphany exactly?
The day of the Feast of the Three Kings is the first day of Epiphany cat_3nodding

I've just never heard of it before. Is it a set day of the year exactly? And how long does this Epiphany last for?
Well, it's not very popular outside of the Church. Epiphany always begins after Christmas, all twelve days of it (Christmas is a season for us, not just one day cat_wink ) so Three Kings' is always on January 6.

Epiphany's last day is Shrove Tuesday, aka Mardi Gras. After Shrove Tuesday is Ash Wednesday, the first day of the next season, Lent. So Epiphany lasts a bit more than a month.

Tipsy Codger

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Nikakaeo
true

Yup! I don't notice it that often, but I try to pay attention. x.x I'm not used to doing the tank thing. What was for dinner? &head tilts curiously&

hehe, its fine ^_^ if it was 2 days ago, then it was tacos. if it was last night, it was chicken

Beloved Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
This place is still alive? There are still people posting in these forums?

I am not the only crazy one...

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
[Tifa. Lockheart]
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
[Tifa. Lockheart]
Tehee, well you can lay there as much as you like. :3

Hehe..yaay for comfy laps! <purrs, nods> Especially when you are sick and not feeling well.

You're sick? D:

Yeah, I got sick with I don't KNOW what. It only lasted a day though, so that was good. <nod nod, nuzzles, purrs softly> I'm glad to finally be well! (of everything)

Oh, that's good smile I'm glad you feel better~

Zuge Liang's Waifu

Dapper Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
i just wants this 3nodding cyan magic body ink emotion_bigheart emotion_yatta

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
agnikai
Well, it's not very popular outside of the Church. Epiphany always begins after Christmas, all twelve days of it (Christmas is a season for us, not just one day cat_wink ) so Three Kings' is always on January 6.

Epiphany's last day is Shrove Tuesday, aka Mardi Gras. After Shrove Tuesday is Ash Wednesday, the first day of the next season, Lent. So Epiphany lasts a bit more than a month.

Ok, so it starts the first day after christmas. It sounds like a Catholic holiday. I'm a Christian, and I never heard of this holiday. Though...I do know about Mardi Gras, lint, and ash wednesday. (Being from Louisiana, hard to NOT know about Mardi Gras. State holiday lol) It sounds interesting though. I never knew there was a set 'day' where the wise men visited. Interesting indeed. <nod nod>

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
Nikakaeo
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Nikakaeo
true

Yup! I don't notice it that often, but I try to pay attention. x.x I'm not used to doing the tank thing. What was for dinner? &head tilts curiously&

hehe, its fine ^_^ if it was 2 days ago, then it was tacos. if it was last night, it was chicken

OH YUM!! I think I'm going over to YOUR house! lol Mew!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff