Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stalker

Pg-chan
Margareee
Pg-chan
Arrrgh, I still can't believe this, Marg! I hadn't heard anything about people getting non-Christmasy items from donating to the event! And I donated so much! o_o How did this not happen. *investigates*

That's so odd Pg, I would of thought you'd get at least a few of the coats

Well, I'm donating 1g at a time now, but only getting components so far :/ We'll see, I guess.

That's all I've donated, beside the ugly lidless demon armor crap from the overseerer, Pete seems to have really slowed down on giving items now

Dangerous Shopper

*le sigh* I got a tree again :/ Geez.

This does illuminate why I got nice giftbacks of two day coats during the event while I was donating on my usual gifting thread XD; So at least I have a black and a white one?
I've got a spare mint and baby blue one. Trade you your black one for either colour? Not sure if you're still here, but feel free to send me a labelled trade if you want ^^

Stalker

`Claire
I've got a spare mint and baby blue one. Trade you your black one for either colour? Not sure if you're still here, but feel free to send me a labelled trade if you want ^^

Thanks so much smile either is really fine, but prefer the baby blue over the mint

7,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
cat_xd hi Margaree, i c u having a swell time cat_blaugh

Stalker

Sullen Transient

Hai Sullen smile I see you got the Island

7,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Margareee
Sullen Transient

yep!! Need any help? only got blue and white bao, tan red white black brisk and lots of trees lol, still got few components left XD

Putting them up on marketplace since no 1 else pm me for help smile

Hope your new year starts GREAT!!! Mine starts with a downright nasty flu fever cough, still recuperating cat_rofl

Stalker

Sullen Transient
Margareee
Sullen Transient

yep!! Need any help? only got blue and white bao, tan red white black brisk and lots of trees lol, still got few components left XD

Hope your new year starts GREAT!!! Mine starts with a downright nasty flu fever cough, still recuperating cat_rofl

No I'm good ty smile I did the island and the coat, just been hanging out here to see if anyone else needed items. Uggg maybe I can somehow blame you for this chest infection that started last night gonk

you can sell the trees if you go to your inventory arranger smile

7,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Margareee
Sullen Transient
Margareee
Sullen Transient

No I'm good ty smile I did the island and the coat, just been hanging out here to see if anyone else needed items. Uggg maybe I can somehow blame you for this chest infection that started last night gonk

you can sell the trees if you go to your inventory arranger smile

O_O ouch XD ok..oopsie i infected EVERYONE rofl !!! Happy holidays..ok may go sell some trees now HO HO HO! XP

Stalker

Shameless Genius

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Sanity is an illusion...

Sorry it took so long to answer; I've been busy all day, just barely managed to pop on for a minute to donate a little. xP

Earlier this morning (during said popping), I managed to get a gray one, but that's it. I finally managed to get all the components needed though, and make all the items! Cost me a small fortune, all told ... I was an idiot and busy as nothing, and didn't even think to get on with my mules during the 12 Days events, and get the items ... xP

...created by the truly insane.

Margareee
PernRider480
Sanity is an illusion...

And almost as soon as I say that I get a red coat ... lol Have you gotten any colors besides red and black of those?

Same here lol, have been hardly getting anything lately from donating, Thanks for trading white bao <3 For the coats yes I've gotten tons of those, sold most of them but kept one extra of each in case of anyone looking for other colors. Do you just have the red and black of those?

Stalker

PernRider480
Sanity is an illusion...

Sorry it took so long to answer; I've been busy all day, just barely managed to pop on for a minute to donate a little. xP

Earlier this morning (during said popping), I managed to get a gray one, but that's it. I finally managed to get all the components needed though, and make all the items! Cost me a small fortune, all told ... I was an idiot and busy as nothing, and didn't even think to get on with my mules during the 12 Days events, and get the items ... xP

Oh I know lol I never thought either of doing a mule run, brain just isn't in gear lately, so for the coats you have gray, black and red? I can gift you the one's your missing once I know the colors

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff