• Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
PokaDotCondom
babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom
babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom

well we all know Mika gets around. ;D hahahaha! <3 jk.
but is this better? :3 its not wintery... but im making one right now! biggrin

Oh... does she? *worried*
Oh good, you were only joking.
*nods* Hmm... are you a girl or a boy? *confused*

a VERY feminine boy. ^_^ hahaha!
so many people ask me that... its ok, i take it as a compliment. :3

Hey, what ever floats your boat!
*smiles*

the art in your siggy is lovely. >.>;

Thank you! heart
So is yours!!!

Its funny though because I have brown eyes but it looks like I have blue because I had the crazy core skittles eyes on that were blue and yellow at the time
The Creator anon
They look like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Try it out sometime. ^^

HAHAHAH Yes Kevin and Michelle, and Stephanie. xD I have so many friends with those names, it's difficult to not mix up their last names.

Naughty Moonwalker

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
akiflower13
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
akiflower13
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Family is family I suppose.......

I did too. Crazy giant dog-thing.....

True enough. I love my dad even if he's annoying.

XD When I caught him in Soul Silver. He was in a patch of grass and and kept using Leer. I didn't think he was supposed to have leer, and he was shiny

Leer is an annoying move. But I am so jealous that you got him shiny! That's got to be really really rare!

Not a rare as my shiny Magikarp. emotion_awesome For like 3 days all i was getting was shiny pokemon and the I've not seen them again. Every time I play its normal pokemon.

*jawdrop* lucky!!!! XD though, I can't stand Magikarp. I'll keep my shiny Garados. It's the only shiny I have.

Shiny Pidgy is funny too. Magikarp is the most useless pokemon until it evolves.
PokaDotCondom

i DO do it but only when i find an anon gifting thread that i like... not a greedy one that just asks for items. :/
and so far, this one is making me tingle all over bby~ wink lol.
heart xd

I'm glad my thread makes you feel this way. emotion_kirakira
You have fun now~

I'm so busy looking for gifts. x____x

Naughty Moonwalker

Mika_Len
The Creator anon
They look like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Try it out sometime. ^^

HAHAHAH Yes Kevin and Michelle, and Stephanie. xD I have so many friends with those names, it's difficult to not mix up their last names.

TRUFFLES!! *attacks Truffles*

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
Mika_Len
The Creator anon
Try it out sometime. ^^

emotion_drool

Sex Symbol

babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom
babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom
babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom

well we all know Mika gets around. ;D hahahaha! <3 jk.
but is this better? :3 its not wintery... but im making one right now! biggrin

Oh... does she? *worried*
Oh good, you were only joking.
*nods* Hmm... are you a girl or a boy? *confused*

*smiles*

Thank you! heart
So is yours!!!

Its funny though because I have brown eyes but it looks like I have blue because I had the crazy core skittles eyes on that were blue and yellow at the time

hahaha! who did it for you? smile was it free?
akiflower13
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
akiflower13
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
akiflower13
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Family is family I suppose.......

I did too. Crazy giant dog-thing.....

True enough. I love my dad even if he's annoying.

XD When I caught him in Soul Silver. He was in a patch of grass and and kept using Leer. I didn't think he was supposed to have leer, and he was shiny

Leer is an annoying move. But I am so jealous that you got him shiny! That's got to be really really rare!

Not a rare as my shiny Magikarp. emotion_awesome For like 3 days all i was getting was shiny pokemon and the I've not seen them again. Every time I play its normal pokemon.

*jawdrop* lucky!!!! XD though, I can't stand Magikarp. I'll keep my shiny Garados. It's the only shiny I have.

Shiny Pidgy is funny too. Magikarp is the most useless pokemon until it evolves.

Never seen a shiny Pidgy. I have no patience at all for Magikarp. If they didn't become Garados I would stab them all and then proceed to eat them. But then, it's Magikarp so they're probably not edible..... Magikarp! y u so useless?!?! XD and on that random note I must leave for tonight. ttyl biggrin

Sex Symbol

Mika_Len
PokaDotCondom

i DO do it but only when i find an anon gifting thread that i like... not a greedy one that just asks for items. :/
and so far, this one is making me tingle all over bby~ wink lol.
heart xd

I'm glad my thread makes you feel this way. emotion_kirakira
You have fun now~

I'm so busy looking for gifts. x____x

personally, the messages are what really mean the most to me. :3 thats just how i am though... no different than getting a card with money in it. lol. the card just feels more special. :3
so whats your limit on each gift? i normally go for 10k each gift... or i use small items i dont use that are already in my inventory. :3
@ Bold

eek

OMFG. I AM HIRING YOUR a**. heart

NOW COME TALK TO ME <333333

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
PokaDotCondom
babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom
babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom

*smiles*

Thank you! heart
So is yours!!!

Sun xD
At the time it was! It was for an event! I won a raffle or something of that nature...
by accident too lol
akiflower13

babyvamp123

emotion_drool

Dayum, you two. xd

Come here, come closer...come to my lair, there will be more there. emotion_dowant

Naughty Moonwalker

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Never seen a shiny Pidgy. I have no patience at all for Magikarp. If they didn't become Garados I would stab them all and then proceed to eat them. But then, it's Magikarp so they're probably not edible..... Magikarp! y u so useless?!?! XD and on that random note I must leave for tonight. ttyl biggrin

I know. and they flop all around so uselessly. No wonder Garados is so angry...we're always hating on him and then he evolves and wants to beat us up for it.

Have a good night.

Sex Symbol

babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom
babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom
babyvamp123
PokaDotCondom

*smiles*

Thank you! heart
So is yours!!!

Sun xD
At the time it was! It was for an event! I won a raffle or something of that nature...
by accident too lol

awww! how cool! biggrin that must have been exciting! :3
only thing i've ever won was a tektek contest. lol. im pretty good at making avi's... just not scary ones. :3 lol.

Naughty Moonwalker

Mika_Len
akiflower13

babyvamp123

emotion_drool

Dayum, you two. xd

Come here, come closer...come to my lair, there will be more there. emotion_dowant

*wipes chocolate off of mouth and walks hazily to the lair*

AKI WANT CHOCOLATE!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas