Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Widow

Now that I've managed to gather some anons,
I think it's high time I made a thank you thread =D

I'll be posting anons/anons names here that I get, unless
of course they're too embarrassing, o//o
Then I'll just post the names and a thank you =)

If you are an anon and would like art of your alias,
send me a 1g gift with a tektek of what your alias
looks like in the gift message.

To all you non-anonners out there, I am also giving out
art gifts to the most inspiring of you =)

All anons/anon names will be posted below.

Edit: if you send me a gift with your description
instead of making a mule, please subscribe/bookmark this
thread for when I post your art!

Yet another edit: The hatter is so clever! Thank you,
Hatter, for coming up with the perfect way to make it
easy for me to draw anons <3

Dangerous Widow

The Anons

Quote:
Dear Gaian, do not fret about the lack of anons. They will come to you in time. ~The Wingless Dove

First anon I got this season, and I'd actually heard of them before.
You're so sweet, and thanks for your words <3

Quote:
A magical time of year To spread this Xmas cheer. A have, for you, a gift To help your spirit lift. Merry f*cking Xmas! ~Anon

This one is so classy, isn't it? I think I laughed for a half hour after this one.
Thanks for taking the time to make me smile <3

I did get one from Black Lace, but uh, needless to say I'm not posting it o//o
I will say that you actually managed to make me blush irl, haha xD
Thanks for taking the time to bring a little bit of Valentines back <3

Quote:
A figure crouched in the snow several meters away. As you approached, the figure became clearer. It was a girl, and the way she was dressed made you shiver, especially seeing as she was in the snow. Her hair was black and short, it fell just above her shoulders. Are you alright, Miss? you asked, she turned her head, revealing unreadable golden eyes. She must have been freezing, but if she was, she didn&t look it and nor was she shivering.

I am fine, thanks for asking friend, She replied, and offered her hand to you, it held a present. Happy Holidays!

Are you sure you are not cold? you asked and took the offered present. Thanks! You too! You began to open the present, not paying very much attention to the girl, when you managed to get it unwrapped you glanced up, she was gone. You followed the tracks of her boots and were confused when they turned into wolf tracks.

A dark furred beast stood on the edge of the forest, it was staring at you, its fur bristling. That couldn&t be her, could it? The girl was being kind and there was no way she could have turned into the wolf & perhaps it had attacked her? No, she looked like she would be able to defend herself, perhaps she would be further down the road. You walked back to the spot where you had talked to her, and studied the burden in your hands. On the loose wrapping in your left hand was a tag, it read:

- Untamed Wolf.

Looks as if I've already got someone to draw =D
You're really good at detail, and thanks for the gift!
Check back here to the art pickup every once in a
while and I should have your art up soon <3

Quote:
What a very...daring name choice you have, madam...
Reminds me greatly of a case I worked on a few years back (One of the kind I had to insist that Watson kept hidden from his writings)
But enough of that; please be so kind as to take this parcel off my hands. It's Watson again; he's been insisting that I 'Get into the Christmas spirit' (whatever that is)
Yours faithfully,
Sherlock Holmes

(one would hopefully know I look like...)

I figured it would make me more memorable *fluffs hair vainly* :P
And yes, yes I do know what you look like =D
Thanks for the gift, and for super inspiring me for some art <3
Please check back to pick up section every once in a while for
your art <3

Got an anon from White Release o//o
Once again I will not be posting this one, but I'd still
like to thank them for taking the time to send the message,
and add to my collection of anons from all you wonderful people <3
The only problem is that I didn't get a hair/eye color from them,
or else I'd draw them D= Maybe I'll just make up my own.
Hmmm...

Quote:
Such a joyous time of year, and yet, I find myself alone, fighting my own kind as I work on a case in a city full of zombies. My own kind, yes, but I assure you that I am not like them.

Excuse me. My name is Ben Mason, zombie private detective. Take this phone and call everyone you know; ask them to support me during this holiday season. I just want to find peace, but I need your help.

http://www.friedfiction.com/index.html?series=323001

~Ben Mason

A christmas gift from a zombie, eh? How interesting o uo
Thanks for the message and gift! <3

Quote:
. . .

Not signed surprised
Now I'm really curious, because all there was was a gift.
But I decided to not open them till christmas. Really
hating myself for that decision, now xD
Thanks for the gift! <3

Quote:
Hats, hats, hats. All I see are hats. Some I made, others I didn't, but this season has me very busy. Warm hats, cute hats, old hats, new hats, Santa and party hats. You seem like a person of style Ms., so please accept my gift. Enclosed is a photograph if you so wish to draw me.

~The Christmas Hatter

Thank you for the gift, hatter! Especially for
providing me an easier way to draw you lovely anons <3
I would never have thought of that, you're so clever!

Quote:
You should open my gifts, you really should.
I think they'd look simply marvelous on you,
unfortunately, you'd get quite the case of frostbite if you chose to wear them this time of year.

- '. . .'

*rolls around, flailing arms in the air*
Why must you taunt me? At this rate I won't be
able to control my curiosity *dramatic pose* emotion_dowant
Also, have you not noticed my uh, ears? I'm a
snow fox, of course I won't get cold, but thank you for the
concern <3

Quote:
Come let me wrap you in silk
And let you dream until you mind shall tilt
From the mystery and wonder of the night
And the tempting bewitchment of lack of sight
Let touch overwhelm your senses
And I bring you constantly, relentless
Though I am a woman just as you
Only a woman can bring you such joy anew.
Let me caress your skin so bare
and hear your moan in the night there
And let me grant your every wish
And this shall all start with just a kiss

-Temptress

o///o You're a very beautiful poet, you know <3
Thank you for the gift, and you look very fun to draw!
Since you have a mule I'll quote you with your art <3

Quote:
'My word! Dear, what are you wearing?'
A white unicorn with a beautiful purple mane spots you in the crowd.
She trots over, examining your attire.

'It is simply drab, don't you think? Oh, this will not do! No, no, no! Wait, I have just the thing!'
Her horn begins to glow and suddenly you're surrounded, blinded by... fabrics and swatches?
Eventually you are unravelled and the unicorn is gone. There is a package in front of you, tied with a gorgeous bow.

Attached is a small note:
Please enjoy this piece I made just for you!
Everypony in Equestria is going to want one of these!
Happy holidays!

Oh my, a tailor are we? What a wonderful idea!
Thank you very much for the gift, and I will try to draw you!
I might end up having to personify you, because I'm
not too good drawing animals xD

Quote:
~~~
In the center of a snow-covered clearing, you come across a Christmas tree. It is small, but beautifully decorated with gold and silver pinecones, strings of cranberries and popcorn, and poinsettias of every color.
The ground surrounding the tree is covered in cloth with a red and green plaid pattern, but the cloth can barely be seen under a mountain of presents, each wrapped carefully and tied with a bow.
As you approach the tree, you see a small wooden sign standing in front of the tree. There is a message carefully penned on the sign:
&Greetings, Fried Tampon!
Please take a gift. We don't have much, but we hope you find something you'll love!
If you wanted to draw our little scene, that would be sooo sweet! But you don't have to, since we don't exactly have a picture to give you.
Not too many cameras in the forest, you know.
Merry Christmas!
-The Woodland Creatures&
You approach the tree, and take one of the gifts...
~~~

I'd absolutely LOVE to try and draw your little grove <3
It probably won't be perfect, but I just know I'll have tons of fun drawing it ^.^
Thanks so much for the gift, and the opportunity to draw your home!

Quote:
Morning birdsong wakes you one Saturday morning, and you yawn and stretch, or at least try to. Your toes nudge against something suspiciously warm and solid at the foot of your bed.

You lay there for a moment, eyes closed, and feel around with your feet, apprehension growing. You don't have any pets, so that option was ruled out, and you're pretty sure that you locked all the doors and windows last night before you went to sleep...

&Not that I'm complaining, sweetie, but are you going to keep on groping me with your feet?&

Your eyes snap open and you bolt up, scrambling away from the voice. There's a man sitting on the end of your bed, a grin plastered on his lips, something mischievous lurking in his eyes that immediately puts you on edge.

You open your mouth to scream, but he leans forward, shushing you with a finger. Obediently, you close your mouth, and he nods approvingly. &Good girl. Can't have you letting anyone know I'm here, right? Defeats the point of hiding.&

He leans back leisurely, leering at you as you stare back with a panicked, wide-eyed gaze. Things continue of like this for a few more minutes, neither relenting in your little staring contest, before the expression on his face freezes.

&Name's Gabriel,& he said, this grin more forced than the last, &and if anyone asks, I was never here, got that, sugar cheeks?&

He winks, and then he's gone with nothing but the faint sound of fluttering wings.

You inch forward and wave your hand through the space that he had previously occupied, and notice a chocolate bar laying on your bedspread, unopened.

looks like I've got myself a stalker emotion_awesome
Thank you for the gift!

Quote:
Now, now, now, now.
You&re lovely, my dear. You&ll do just fine.
Try not to mind the knife slicing into your chest, hm? There&s a good girl.
It will only hurt for a while. But your blood will stain my hands forever. Such precious blood.
I hope you don&t mind me avenging my love. But you do look so like him.
I&ll give you your heart for this Christmas.

~Breaker

These things just make my day emotion_dowant
Thanks for the gift! <3

Quote:
You are waiting on a cold bench for the bus to come when you hear a small voice behind you say ''H-Here... Th-This will warm you up.'' Pair of obsidian gloved hands offer a hot cup of chocolate. You turn to see a young man with chestnut hair and a pair of goggles resting in his hair. He blushes and looks away once you meet his ethereal teal eyes. You take the cup and look down at it in confusion. You look back up at the young man to find he is gone. Only to find a wrapped gift covered in crystal dust sitting on the bench beside you, its tag reading, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but at least I can fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

Thank you so much, you're so sweet!
I really do appreciate the hot chocolate ^u^

Quote:
ANON STRUCK! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thank you for the gift and well wishing! <3

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for the gift! <3

Quote:
Your so cuddly.
Will you be my teddy bear so I can cuddle you so hard that you make me mad and I rip you apart piece by piece?

~Kiddie anon

O-oh my. I'm not really quite sure what to say, catling.
o uo
Thank you for the gift!

Quote:
Fried tampons, eh?
Probably some new American food...bleh.

Do they taste any good?
Do you have to fry them after yer missus uses them?

On the second thought,
don't tell me, lass.

-Valoe

Indeed emotion_awesome

And not really, actually. They taste kind of like salty twinkies emotion_donotwant
Furhurhur I could give you nightmares and say yes, but I'll
be kind and say no =P

Quote:
''Isn't the winter just so marvelous, love? It is easy my favorite season of all! Everything just becomes so enchanting during these, the coldest months. The enticing night spends all the more time casting her glorious shadow upon the land, while the always-jealous moon takes revenge on all those who daily best her. While the moonlight is certainly a bonus, I also take great pleasure of the cold. Granted, I still am human, so it can bother me, but were I raised wild, would I be almost impervious? With all these clothes we wear, no wonder we are weak to the cold. So weak that we have to take great measures to warm ourselves. In fact, many of our technological creations heat up in some manner, whether it be from regular use, or for cooking purposes, or even just for the sake of heat. I should think we humans to be creatures of fire and not of frost. So enjoy the fireplace, my lovely! After all, you've got the best spot for enjoying it, whether you want to or not. Though, I must be careful with you; were you to enjoy it too much in the wrong way, you could possibly escape a desired fate. The end result would be the same--that goes without saying, for my friend shall tend to that--but still! Plans are meant to be executed, goals to be achieved! Take but one last good look at the green-eyed blue beauty through the window. Now come... Huh. Not much of a fighter, are you? Just as well. Were you of the merfolk, to the sea foam would you return. Were you of the dwarven race, then to the stones and earth with you. Still yet, of the elves fair, nature would readily embrace you. But as I said, we humans are of fire, so to fire shall we inevitably return. And now, my darling sweet love, holder of my heart, it is time for you to return!'' said Phillip I. Stata.

I read that, and must admit I derpfaced. I'm not quite sure whether it's a death
threat or just something sweet... Either way, thank you for the message and
the gift!

Quote:
Oooooh, ye like spiders huh? Well d'ye like this one?

And tell Moon boy if he thinks that scary he ain't seen nothing yet
Personally I like me tampons better in soup...Less Calories

YOU. ARE. EVERYWHERE O.O
*Takes out giant a** terrarium and puts spider in it.*
There, now he's comfy =3

Touche, touche. You may have bested me on this one, but...
EVERYONE LOVES THE TASTE OF SALTY TWINKIES. Everyone.

Quote:
Hello, and Merry Christmas. You look very cold to me. I have here something from my cafe that can warm up your cold bones and leave you in a good Christmas mood. I reply as I hand you something on a silver Christmas platter.
Sincerly,
The Christmas Waitress

Thank you for your concern, and your gift! <3

Quote:
H-hello? Over here?
...Didn't you notice? I gave you a gift two hours ago.
Sigh, why must I be so forgettable?

DorodoroDorodoroDorodoroDorodoroDorodoro... ;w;

-Dororo-

[img=http://media-cards.theotaku.com/772487-20110623085348.jpg] [/img]

oAo I-I could have sworn I checked every message I got.
Uh, lemme go back and check again! *starts shuffling through messages*
I don't see anything e.e
Thank you for your gift! <3

Quote:
I can make all of your fantasies fly,
or I can make your rising fortunes fall,
I'll send your spirit up into the sky,
Or I will drive your heart against a wall,
I can bring all of your nightmares alive,
Or I can make your hidden dreams come true...

A small man springs to life in front of you. He grins, showing sharp yellow teeth and blinks his huge golden eyes.
&Good evening Dearie& he greets you, doffing his hat and bowing &it's a little late to be out walking, don't you think?
You never know who you may meet at this late at night- there are some unsavory folk about...&
He reaches into his coat pocket and draws out a card, which he offers to you;
&Rumpelstiltskin at your service. I can offer you anything- at a price, of course.&
He grins again.
&Do you have any secret desire? Any wishes you wish to be fulfilled? No? Well then Dearie, if you change your mind at all...you know where to find me&

In a flash of golden light he is gone, leaving behind a small parcel on the snowy ground.

o uo This is the first time I've heard of you as an anon.
Maybe it's just that I haven't been around in a while?
Thank you for the gift! I'll be sure not to walk around when
it's late anymore <3

Quote:
A plain-looking, young girl walks quickly past you and drops a parcel by your feet. As you turn to hand the girl back her item, you cannot see where she went. It's almost as though she disappeared. Sighing, you look down at the package in your hands and notice that there is a gift-tag attached. Checking the name in hopes of figuring out who the item belongs to, you gasp in surprise. The tag says, &To I Fried Tampon I, From a long-last friend.&

o uo makes me wonder who it is.

Quote:
User Image

[tilts head] Hey... what's a .. fried tampon..? Hmm.. maybe I'll go ask mommy... oh! [hands over a box] Before I forget, this is for you! I'll tell you a secret, it's for bedtime cuddles! Merry Kissmas! [smiles big and walks off]

|Little Rose|

Uhhh... It's a type of... Vegetable? Yeah, let's go with that.
Oh my god now I really wanna open it xD
Possibly the most adorable anon ever <3
Thank you for the gift!

Quote:
Have a holly jolly Christmas
It's the best time of the year
Well I don't know if there'll be snow
But have a cup of cheer

~ The Estranged Professor

Thank you! I really don't think there will
be snow for me, so thanks a ton <3

Quote:
Oh what a pretty little tree.
Decorated, happy, joyful, yipee!
I'm a Lucky Penny just here to say,
I'll make you christmas wish come true today.
What did you want?
Was it something shiny?
A bauble for the tree?
Now don't start whining.
Whiners get nothing.
Beggars too. Here's a penny.
A penny for you, if you lose it you will gain great sorrow.
Just hold on to it till tomorrow.

~ Lucky Penny

Thank you <3 I'll be sure to hold on to it,
so I don't lose it. Thank you for the gift!

Quote:
~~~
As you are walking away from the festive clearing, you hear a rustling in the bushes behind you. Alarmed, you turn around to see what could be following you, but there's nobody there.
When you turn back around you discover a note lying on the path in front of you. There are tiny puncture marks in the corner that look like they were left by something with sharp claws.
&Miss Tampon,
We got your drawing! It's so beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
We were going to jump out and surprise you with a Christmas carol, but Old Man Badger was with us, and he's a terrible singer. Really, it's frightening. So we thought we'd leave you this note instead.
Thank you again!
-The Woodland Creatures&
When you bend to pick up the note, you discover a tiny wrapped package lying underneath it. Curious, you pick it up and open it...
~~~

You're very welcome <3 I had hoped you'd like it =)
Thank you for the gift!

The first thing i though when i saw you was 'odd name' but sometimes it's the odd people that make life so sweet. For such a unique person i have anice pair of mittens to keep those dainty fingers warm and flexable for even more unusual things in the future.

Abraxis Siren

And that's the exact reason why I picked the name :P
Thank you for the gift, and your message! <3

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm The real Santa Claws. Be good or I will give you something to really cry about: A deep scratch to the face.

From Santa Claws

o uo scary. I really don't like kitty scratches xD I promise
to be good <3 Thank you for the gift and the adorable message!

Quote:
O-hohohohoho~ A merry Christmas and holidays to you. In my grasp I hope you don't turn blue. Come Christmas Day when my work is all finished, the pleasure won't be at all diminished~ 8D From: Tenta-Claus

Yay! Finally got one from you =D
Thanks for the message, and the gift! <3

Quote:
Ohohoho~ I see you liked your gift, But in my rush and running swift, I forgot to add my description...Or in this case would it be an encryption? From: Tenta-Claus 8D

Oh my, that looks interesting to draw :P

Quote:
User Image

This is... Slightly disturbing O.o
But, thanks for the gift!

Quote:
A December night should be filled with cuddles.
Instead, it&s filled with messy rainy puddles.
As you step into one of them, I follow with
And know something&s strange by the fifth.
They&re here, it&s something I perceive,
Though it&s still hard for me to believe.
But it doesn&t seem right, it seems too strange,
Get a bit away, Keeper, about running range.

-Silhouette

I'll be sure to heed your warning, friend.
Thank you for you concern, and you gift! <3

Quote:
Another year, another snowfall,
A gift delivered to your door.
Wrapped in a delicate ribbon shawl,
Love at it's very core.
I hope you enjoy your holidays,
packed to the brim with love and cheer.
A joyous and happy boquet,
with all your friends you hold so dear.
So here's a gift to help you along,
the path to a happy holiday I'm sure.
Hope your days are bright, friendships strong.
Love,
The Woman Whose Soul Is Pure

Thank you very much for your gift,
and your sweet message! <3

Quote:
Senpai! Um, I, uh, that is, I just w-wanted to say...
M-merry Christmas pleaseacceptthisihavetogonowbye!

~Shy under-classman anon

Oh, you don't have to run, dear!

Quote:
* You see a man dressed in blue armor. Casually, you walk up to him to wish him, &Happy Holidays!& He doesn't seem to take it well.

It's Christmas again? ********. I think I've run out of smoal from last year.
Whatever--

Church! Church! It's me, Caboose! And I brought you something!

What? Is that... mistletoe? Caboose, get the ******** away from me. Tucker...

What? It's not automatically my fault. Caboose asked, and I told. If anything, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Where's your holiday spiri--

Tucker, I am not putting up with this bullshit.

--t, oh right, you don't have any, because you're Church. Biggest a*****e in the canyon.

Church! Church! I have the mistletoe! We can be best friends forever!

Oh boy, did someone say mistletoe? Can I squeeze in?

No, Donut, no one wants you here. Get back to your own base. Caboose, stop! I don't want your goddamn mistletoe.
Tucker, when we get back to the base, I'm going to ********]

* He shoves the pink one and the darker blue one away, confiscating the mistletoe. Fuming, he starts his way back to wherever he's going.
However, he trips on the aqua one's foot and somehow lands on you, mistletoe dangling.

What the... ********]

His rude manner irks you. You retort, &Hey, I'm not exactly excited eith--&

Taking off his helmet, he does the deed, and he's not as bad as you'd think.

Tex is going to kill me for this.

-- Private L. L. Church

Lol thanks, I think xD
<3

Quote:
At first there was silence as you sat in a park, admiring the beautiful winter scenery. Icicles hung from the branches of trees, lights dancing about on their reflective surfaces. The snow was bountiful, and yet not overbearing. Then the silence was broken by the sound of soft steps crunching through the snow. You look around, expecting to see a person walking through the banking of flurries. However, to your surprise, you spot a small crimson bunny hopping through the snow. He held in his mouth a present, wrapped with the very same green as the one tied in a bow around his neck. The fluffy little creature did not seem bothered by his cold surroundings, even seeming to be on some kind of mission. The soft snow drifts was a challenging terrain for the bunny, but he managed to hop his way all the way to you. The fluffy little bunny seemed to have reached his goal, placing the gift by your feet. With a wiggle of his tail, he turned and hopped away. You wonder why such a creature would go through the trouble of giving you a present as you bend down to retrieve it. There is a tag:
Hello, kind soul! I noticed how thankful you were for your other anons, and thought that you deserved a visit from me~ I hope that your holidays are full of happiness and sweets and warmth.
~ The Crimson Bunny

Dangerous Widow

Pick up for Anon Arts

Check here every so often if you've sent me a gift/description of your alias.
Anons who post as mules will be quoted with their art.
Do not post with your main account, please. I'm not asking you
to give yourselves away razz

Untamed Wolf I hope I got it right!

Dangerous Widow

*puts out anon bait* I wanna draw you, come on! <3

Dangerous Widow

Need to find time between anonning to work on this art xD

Dangerous Widow

Time to take a break to draw some anons <3

Dangerous Widow

Getting stolen away to help with chores, but I'll start drawing as soon as I get back!

Dangerous Widow

Back for a little bit during a break! Gunna post more replies and draw a little

Dangerous Widow

Sure hope I get this pose right o uo

corvias's Princess

Sex Symbol

Aw! This is so clever!
I never thought of thanking anons with art. D:

Dangerous Widow

The Midnight Mistress
Aw! This is so clever!
I never thought of thanking anons with art. D:

Thanks <3
I hope a lot of people catch on, because anons deserve as many thanks as they can get =D

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

nice user name

Dangerous Widow

Cerebus05
nice user name

Thanks <3

I wish I had any kind of art talent, so I could thank Anons this way...
                You're fantastic for doing this! -sticks gold stars on the thread-

Shadowy Trickster

This is a cute idea~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas