11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
@aii: Aww! so cute~! 4laugh

Jolie Ciel's Senpai

Man-Hungry Gawker

aiichu
Oooh, nice. I'd be getting a new dress, but I've spent most of my money on presents for friends and don't really have enough. gonk

I finished all of my Christmas shopping last month. I like to get an early start to avoid the hoards of last minute shoppers.Then I can take advantage of the Christmas sales on stuff I like!

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Ms Dahlia
aiichu
Oooh, nice. I'd be getting a new dress, but I've spent most of my money on presents for friends and don't really have enough. gonk

I finished all of my Christmas shopping last month. I like to get an early start to avoid the hoards of last minute shoppers.Then I can take advantage of the Christmas sales on stuff I like!
Oh, nice. All I've done is ordered things online. Got my boyfriend a swag shirt. 3nodding

Jolie Ciel's Senpai

Man-Hungry Gawker

aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu

Oh, nice. All I've done is ordered things online. Got my boyfriend a swag shirt. 3nodding

I got my boyfriend a pair of Sperry's. He loves them! I wrapped them so that they look like the Loch Ness Monster to make it fun for him. I also do a good bit of online shopping. There's always less hassle, better prices, and a nearly limitless selection.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Ms Dahlia
aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu

I got my boyfriend a pair of Sperry's. He loves them! I wrapped them so that they look like the Loch Ness Monster to make it fun for him. I also do a good bit of online shopping. There's always less hassle, better prices, and a nearly limitless selection.
Mhm. This is my first time having a boyfriend for Christmas, and we're both pretty low on money at the moment, so I'm just getting him the shirt for now. He told me that, once he gets his college refund money in January, he'd buy me an Angelic Pretty dress, which is insane. gonk

Jolie Ciel's Senpai

Man-Hungry Gawker

aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu

Mhm. This is my first time having a boyfriend for Christmas, and we're both pretty low on money at the moment, so I'm just getting him the shirt for now. He told me that, once he gets his college refund money in January, he'd buy me an Angelic Pretty dress, which is insane. gonk
How sweet! He sounds like a gentleman.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Ms Dahlia
aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu

Hahah. Maybe. We're both still nineteen. I'm trying to change the way he dresses, which will probably go into effect when he gets the money. Right now he wears a tshirt or hoodie with basketball shorts and flip flops. gonk

Jolie Ciel's Senpai

Man-Hungry Gawker

aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu

Hahah. Maybe. We're both still nineteen. I'm trying to change the way he dresses, which will probably go into effect when he gets the money. Right now he wears a tshirt or hoodie with basketball shorts and flip flops. gonk

Ah. My boyfriend wears decent clothing, but he only has about 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants. whee

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Ms Dahlia
aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu
Ms Dahlia
aiichu

Ah. My boyfriend wears decent clothing, but he only has about 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants. whee
Heh. I took mine to the mall yesterday to try on some clothes and we spent like two hours in Express. It's like the Victoria's Secret of mens' shirts. 3nodding

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

lilalola98
⁂═══════════════════════════════❖

hello my lolita princess

❖═══════════════════════════════⁂

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items