Welcome to Gaia! ::

Santa Stein is coming...to town!

And I've got rope to catch him~ 0.25 25.0% [ 90 ]
I'll show him my naughty side! 0.21388888888889 21.4% [ 77 ]
OH GOD YOU PEOPLE AGAIN? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 60 ]
I'm choosing this option because the others scared me 0.36944444444444 36.9% [ 133 ]
Total Votes:[ 360 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

I completely forgot that I was watching a movie... @_@
*starts it back up again*

Witty Phantom

Kiwi Scottson
Time to troll~ emotion_dowant
Ahaha, I kid. XD

Chatty Bloodsucker

Hello all~
Have to say I love Stein <3
I loved him during Piehard and so fed him lot's of pie >u<
I think I even made some signature art with him in it xD
So I know where I'm lurking now >u>

Though I have to say...know what I don't love?
Knowing where my parents hid my xmas presents gonk
It's in the closet right next to the computer...makes it kinda hard to focus on anything else....

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
TheTallerOne
Found out we had something even better than apple tea... apple tea with cinnamon!
By the way, do any of you have advent calendars? I have one this year with a murder mystery... just from the characters, it could be set in... what's that town from Hot Fuzz? Sandford?
Think I'll be away for a bit, it's time for breakfast.

I'm following a Sherlock-themed online advent calendar. Which reminds me: I have to check it.
xD
I keep forgetting things today.
Clearly, I am sleep deprived.
I blame Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy last night.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
heis_eigengrau
Battery Acid Included

YES.
YES.
YES.
emotion_awesome
Need samples?

/Procrastinating on studying for finals is amazing
Nope, don't need samples. If people want our art they're going to be completely surprised, HAHAHA. XD

I'm putting you up.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Keiro Windig
Hello all~

It's in the closet right next to the computer...makes it kinda hard to focus on anything else....

Now that's... certainly a distraction. Mine might be in the cellar, but I hardly ever go down there, so I'm not as tempted... but then again, I already know what I get for Christmas, so the surprise is spoiled already...

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Keiro Windig
Hello all~

Hello, hello!
Hah, I'm like this thread's WalMart greeter. xP
"Hello, welcome to Steinmas! Here little boy, have a Stein smiley face sticker!"

Ooh, that's always the worst. When I was little, my parents left the presents in the most obvious places. Sooo hard not to just duck in there when I got home from school... D8

Witty Phantom

Battery Acid Included

Okay. XD
I think I`m more proud of this moment then I will be graduating from highschool emotion_kirakira /hyperbolesarefun

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Kiwi Scottson
TheTallerOne
Found out we had something even better than apple tea... apple tea with cinnamon!
By the way, do any of you have advent calendars? I have one this year with a murder mystery... just from the characters, it could be set in... what's that town from Hot Fuzz? Sandford?
Think I'll be away for a bit, it's time for breakfast.

I'm following a Sherlock-themed online advent calendar. Which reminds me: I have to check it.
xD
I keep forgetting things today.
Clearly, I am sleep deprived.
I blame Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy last night.

I'm forgetting stuff all the time, even if I'm not tired - which is rare enough at the moment. Somehow, winter just makes me tired all day. Or it's that the lights in my room are (still) not working.
I usually follow online advent calendars, too... kinda forgot it this year. See what I mean? Just can't remember anything... all the space in my head is occupied with school stuff at the moment.

Witty Phantom

Keiro Windig

At least yours are hidden-- my mom wrapped them and popped them underneath the tree already just to torture my brother and I. emotion_0A0

Chatty Bloodsucker

@TheTallerOne: Ah I hate when the surprise is spoiled...I mean I know already a few of the things I got because my mom eitehr bought them in front of me or simply told me xD
3 seasons of Dexter and a laptop~ that's about the extent of my knowledge of my xmas presents xD though my mom did mention she spent over 600 on me so I super curious to know what else she bought me...
-stares at closet- Thank god they are already wrapped or I think I would have peeked by now...

@Kiwi Scottson: -gasp- I know someone else whose name on gaia is Kiwi!
Anyway Hello! :3
-so wants a real stein smily face sticker- Might have to add that to my list of what to cross stitch xD

I know! My mom always hides them in obvious places too! Of course this time she simply told me xD
'Don't go in the closet, your xmas presents are in there' xPPP
Thank god they are already wrapped xDD I might have peeked at them if they weren't

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
TheTallerOne

I'm forgetting stuff all the time, even if I'm not tired - which is rare enough at the moment. Somehow, winter just makes me tired all day. Or it's that the lights in my room are (still) not working.
I usually follow online advent calendars, too... kinda forgot it this year. See what I mean? Just can't remember anything... all the space in my head is occupied with school stuff at the moment.

It's because winter is so long and cold and dreary...takes the life right outta ya. It's why I'm not going on our usual snow trip for New Years this year. All I ever do is laze about the cabin all day in my pajamas. I think I wear actual clothes once during the whole trip? xD

Chatty Bloodsucker

heis_eigengrau
Keiro Windig

At least yours are hidden-- my mom wrapped them and popped them underneath the tree already just to torture my brother and I. emotion_0A0

I would have died if my mom did that gonk
Thankfully she can't cause my dog and cat would so shred them if she did xD
-pats your back- Don't worry Christmas will be here soon enough! Then you can shred them open to your heart's content!

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I updated the artists part. Quote me if I missed someone...

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Keiro Windig
@Kiwi Scottson: -gasp- I know someone else whose name on gaia is Kiwi!
Anyway Hello! :3
-so wants a real stein smily face sticker- Might have to add that to my list of what to cross stitch xD

I know! My mom always hides them in obvious places too! Of course this time she simply told me xD
'Don't go in the closet, your xmas presents are in there' xPPP
Thank god they are already wrapped xDD I might have peeked at them if they weren't

There are an awful lot of people called Kiwi around here, isn't there? Well, it's my real nickname, so HA on all of them! jkjk xD

My mom never wraps presents until Christmas Eve, so if I were to look...well... sweatdrop
She got creative this year, though. I dunno where she's stashed them. And I can't be bothered to look, so that's good. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff