Welcome to Gaia! ::

Santa Stein is coming...to town!

And I've got rope to catch him~ 0.25 25.0% [ 90 ]
I'll show him my naughty side! 0.21388888888889 21.4% [ 77 ]
OH GOD YOU PEOPLE AGAIN? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 60 ]
I'm choosing this option because the others scared me 0.36944444444444 36.9% [ 133 ]
Total Votes:[ 360 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
User Image

A magical hangout thread hosted by us wonderful Feeders of Stein. Step in and enjoy a friendly place to chat during the holidays!

And if you're lucky, you might get goodies!

Hello all, I'm your resident Snake Lady here to say that I've never hosted a fun, spazzy thread like this before so don't mind the crud or lack of central theme. This is a place where you can essentially hang around and enjoy yourself. We are friendly and don't bite. Well okay sometimes I do but I'm getting medicated for that, uhhh.

Anyway, if you stick around there are some interesting things you can get!

Drawings, gifts, and maybe some kind of writing contest, we're still figuring that last one out. But we all know you want those first two things!

So stay for awhile, and pay attention! You never know when an artist might say something like 'whoohoo, do this one thing and you can get this fun drawing!'

I know, I explained that really well. In any case, enjoy your time here!

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image
FAQ:

~~~Who are you guys?
---Hello, we are the Feeders of Stein. We are a group of people who are fans of Stein, the NPC here on Gaia. We have a Guild that worships Stein, but really we are just like any other individuals on Gaia. Pretty laid back and enjoy chatting. Our obsession isn't anything too insane. Or at least I think...

~~~Who is Stein?
---Good question! Stein, the NPC on Gaia, handles glitched item reports. He recently was showcased in the ever popular 2011 summer event Pie Hard. Then, after his fans supported him long and hard through pie eating, he went into the next round of Pie Hard with a Vengeance. He obtained third place. He was recently shown in one of the mini-comic manga things. Also, he has a profile on Gaia which you can easily find with a simple search of 'NPC Stein'.

~~~Uh...where be my gifts?
---Like any good boy and girl, you shouldn't expect things right off the bat. First of all, it kind of helps if you hang around here. Be patient and someone is bound to give you a gift of some sort, be it art or something else. Just like any other thread, being respectable pays off. I can't guarantee you will get something. But remember, the holidays aren't always about the gifts, it's also about making some good friends!

~~~How do I get art?
---We have a few artists who are around here that might either give you art on a whim or will say something like 'I'm free right now, who wants some?' Each artist has discretion on who they draw. Don't whine you didn't get picked (Santa is watching, dude). And also everyone is pretty busy, so don't expect us to be shooting these things off like a printing press. Just stick around and see what happens, eh?

~~~Are anons allowed?
---Anons are totally allowed. We are allowing anons to hang around in this thread. If you get an anon sometime after you posted in here, be sure to thank them in this thread! Hopefully they are lurking and will see your heartwarming message. Also I'm saying do it in here because we don't want to clog up the entire Christmas forum with the same 'hey thanks' messages, all right? And also always be grateful. A small thanks to your anon goes a long way. Also remember anons have so much money and time, if you don't get one try not to freak out. It happens.

Rules
I shouldn't have to say this. Obey the ToS.
If you're being a snot we have every right to ask you to leave.
Be respectful and don't be too needy.
And if you give us stuff in return, we're totally cool with that. [[but definitely not necessary!]]
This is a cesspool of love and gifts. Give to others in the thread as well if you so wish it! Someone will thank you for it!
Hang out and enjoy yourselves!

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
THE ARTISTS

Battery Acid Included
I do scribbly do-dads whenever I have the time. Which I'm supposed to be working on finals, so bare with me. Also, I am not much for coloring. XD Sorry.

Madame Mae
She mentioned she may draw some of you lucky peeps. Also, she made the amazing banner. Love her.

Kiwi Scottson
A legendary artist in the stick figure trade, Kiwi mentioned that she might draw some of you peeps. Be prepared for awesome beyond your wildest imagination.

heis_eigengrau
Heis volunteered to do drawings. I'm assuming whoever gets this artist's stuff is going to get actual art because the words 'I have samples' was mentioned, which the rest of us looked at each other like 'HAHAHA yeah, samples, um...'

Cracktastic Fizz
Just like her name, her drawings are cracktastic. BE PREPARED.

NOTE: It's not required, but if you get art you should probably thank the person that gave you the art. As mentioned before, each artist works on their own kind of thing. They do have the right to reject you if they so choose.

More artists are being added over time!

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Bannery Things and Signatures!

We like sharing the love, and if you do, too, then you can add this into your signature!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/xmas-2011/steinmas-the-best-kind-of-holiday-hang-out-get-goodies/t.76601567/][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l287/KranberryJam/gaia/silentnight_sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Credit goes to Madame Mae.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/xmas-2011/steinmas-the-best-kind-of-holiday-hang-out-get-goodies/t.76601567_1/][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l287/KranberryJam/gaia/steinmas_sig.jpg[/img]

Credit goes to Madame Mae again. ((Isn't she such an angel?))

Here's one that is transparent so it fits with the Christmas background!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/xmas-2011/steinmas-the-best-kind-of-holiday-hang-out-get-goodies/t.76601567_1/][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l287/KranberryJam/gaia/steinmas_sigtransRGB.png[/img]

Courtesy of Mae again. heart

If you want to make us a signature we would love to put it up here! Just send me a pm or quote me in the thread with the image thinger.

This is probably as nice as this is going to look, ha.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
~This space is reserved for upcoming things~

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Uhhhh open. XD

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Steinmas! I wish you were around when I made the banner ><

Ohohohoooo I wish Stein was coming to my town <3

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Madame Mae
Steinmas! I wish you were around when I made the banner ><

Ohohohoooo I wish Stein was coming to my town <3
Hahaha. You like that catchy 'Steinmas' phrase? It sounds interesting. Maybe it's just my brain on its own little high or something.

The banner is pretty, though. I love it!

Also, this thread is good luck. I got a wooden trunk after making it!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Congrats on making the thread. ^^

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Ohohohoo Stein was pleased, and sent a gift to you.

We need to set a trap to catch him next time.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm going to fix up the other stuff soon. XD Just have to think of what to put in the other spots. *plots*

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Battery Acid Included
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm going to fix up the other stuff soon. XD Just have to think of what to put in the other spots. *plots*
Ah, okay.

Mae: A trap? What bait would work with Stein? A glitched EI of sorts or a file that needs the reject or void stamp?

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Pictures of Stein. NAKED pictures of Stein.

Always the right choice.

Edit: Well, I think if we stole a piece of his clothing, he would come after it, he did say it was expensive ;D

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Madame Mae

Always the right choice.

Edit: Well, I think if we stole a piece of his clothing, he would come after it, he did say it was expensive ;D
Oh, ho ho~ Clever.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Madame Mae

Always the right choice.

Oh, ho ho~ Clever.

Thank you! Although since we have to catch him to get his clothes. . . to catch him, it might not work out too well.

Your plan actually sounds best, though I have to say some glitches I reported have not been fixed D:!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff