Welcome to Gaia! ::

Santa Stein is coming...to town!

And I've got rope to catch him~ 0.25 25.0% [ 90 ]
I'll show him my naughty side! 0.21388888888889 21.4% [ 77 ]
OH GOD YOU PEOPLE AGAIN? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 60 ]
I'm choosing this option because the others scared me 0.36944444444444 36.9% [ 133 ]
Total Votes:[ 360 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Witty Phantom

Keiro Windig
Oh, that`s terrible! v.v
Though in all honesty, I would probably find a way to support myself, and then start sliding around the house like an ice skater to annoy my mom emotion_awesome

Lupo Di Fulmine

Hellooooooo!

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Lupo Di Fulmine
Well that is lame why do you have depressing movies all queued up?

That's the worst part. I have literally NO IDEA why I only have depressing movies queued up.
They're just...there.
But they're good, at least, so there's that.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Lupo Di Fulmine
Madame Mae
Lupo Di Fulmine
Madame Mae
Be the first to quote this and get free "arts"!

User Image

Disclaimer: I am obviously no artist, especially on the tablet. Please do not get disappointed, this is free art and you get what you pay for ;D
Art is love on paper

Arts for you!

Question: Would you like to be sitting on Santa Stein's lap? I need to add that as a stipulation next time >>
Sure why not I haven't sat on Santa's lap in years so Santa Stein's lap will have to do XD

Ohohohooo emotion_dowant

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kiwi Scottson
Lupo Di Fulmine
Well that is lame why do you have depressing movies all queued up?

That's the worst part. I have literally NO IDEA why I only have depressing movies queued up.
They're just...there.
But they're good, at least, so there's that.
It would have been bad if they were just horrible, sad, and depressing films all those together are not a good combination

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Madame Mae
Lupo Di Fulmine
Madame Mae
Lupo Di Fulmine
Madame Mae
Be the first to quote this and get free "arts"!

User Image

Disclaimer: I am obviously no artist, especially on the tablet. Please do not get disappointed, this is free art and you get what you pay for ;D
Art is love on paper

Arts for you!

Question: Would you like to be sitting on Santa Stein's lap? I need to add that as a stipulation next time >>
Sure why not I haven't sat on Santa's lap in years so Santa Stein's lap will have to do XD

Ohohohooo emotion_dowant
^_^

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Kiwi Scottson
TheTallerOne

I'm forgetting stuff all the time, even if I'm not tired - which is rare enough at the moment. Somehow, winter just makes me tired all day. Or it's that the lights in my room are (still) not working.
I usually follow online advent calendars, too... kinda forgot it this year. See what I mean? Just can't remember anything... all the space in my head is occupied with school stuff at the moment.

It's because winter is so long and cold and dreary...takes the life right outta ya. It's why I'm not going on our usual snow trip for New Years this year. All I ever do is laze about the cabin all day in my pajamas. I think I wear actual clothes once during the whole trip? xD

Yeah... and it's not even snowing, just rain, rain and more rain, with the occasional storm to shake things up a bit.
Sounds like me on the weekend... I spend most of the day in my pajamas, and then, usually after noon, I realize "oh, heck, we get visitors / we're invited somewhere / I have to leave the house today". I think there's nothing today, though...

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
TheTallerOne

Yeah... and it's not even snowing, just rain, rain and more rain, with the occasional storm to shake things up a bit.
Sounds like me on the weekend... I spend most of the day in my pajamas, and then, usually after noon, I realize "oh, heck, we get visitors / we're invited somewhere / I have to leave the house today". I think there's nothing today, though...

Yeah, we don't get snow, either, unless you go up to the mountains. I kinda wish it would rain, though. That would be nice. It was supposed to last week, but it only rained a bit in the early morning then stopped. Would give me more of a wintry feel than the pseudo-nice weather we have now. Blue skies, sun shining bright...and cold as hell. =A=

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
So this place seems like it will be fun to hangout in for a while I can smell new friends already

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Kiwi Scottson
TheTallerOne

Yeah, we don't get snow, either, unless you go up to the mountains. I kinda wish it would rain, though. That would be nice. It was supposed to last week, but it only rained a bit in the early morning then stopped. Would give me more of a wintry feel than the pseudo-nice weather we have now. Blue skies, sun shining bright...and cold as hell. =A=

Hm...yeah, that kind of weather is mean. You wake up, think it might be a nice day, and then you go outside and are frozen solid.
Rain can be nice occasionally, like in summer, or a light rain, or when you're sitting inside and looking through the window and you feel good because you can stay inside, but... that horrible, cold rain that manages to get through your coat and soak your stuff, well, I could do without it.

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
TheTallerOne

Hm...yeah, that kind of weather is mean. You wake up, think it might be a nice day, and then you go outside and are frozen solid.
Rain can be nice occasionally, like in summer, or a light rain, or when you're sitting inside and looking through the window and you feel good because you can stay inside, but... that horrible, cold rain that manages to get through your coat and soak your stuff, well, I could do without it.

Ah yes, that kind of rain I could do without. I have quite a few coats, but none of them are waterproof, so... sweatdrop
I miss summer rain. We don't really get that here. We'd get it all the time where I used to live, though. C:

Witty Phantom

Lupo Di Fulmine
That`s right, inhale those friendship fumes. XD

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
HEY WHO ELSE WANTS ART, EHH? EHH??

Quote me. Be surprised.

Witty Phantom

Battery Acid Included