• Millionaire 200
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
Yay, finally got 500!!

I'll use up the last of my snowballs to help you get there too. ninja

Awesome! I hit you at 499 and kept refreshing, so I could see you get to 500. XDD

And thank you! I'm getting there. biggrin
I still have my other thread open, and it's been mostly dead...until now that I actually hit 500. xd

Lol, yeah. It figures. I was spam commenting for a while, but decided it was better to concentrate on one thread. smile
Having your own thread seems to help too, since your posts don't get lost as quickly as in one of the bigger giveaway/get to 500 threads.

Yeah, I figured that since I needed to get the tipping achievements, I might as well make a thread. And I've been hitting everyone with snowballs as well, so win-win. smile
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
Yay, finally got 500!!

I'll use up the last of my snowballs to help you get there too. ninja

Awesome! I hit you at 499 and kept refreshing, so I could see you get to 500. XDD

And thank you! I'm getting there. biggrin
I still have my other thread open, and it's been mostly dead...until now that I actually hit 500. xd

Lol, yeah. It figures. I was spam commenting for a while, but decided it was better to concentrate on one thread. smile
Having your own thread seems to help too, since your posts don't get lost as quickly as in one of the bigger giveaway/get to 500 threads.

Yeah, I figured that since I needed to get the tipping achievements, I might as well make a thread. And I've been hitting everyone with snowballs as well, so win-win. smile
Got you to 400!

Sweet Strawberry

9,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu

Got you to 400!

Yay, thank you! Only 100 more! The finish line is in sight!! XD
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu

Got you to 400!

Woo! But the last 100 does seem to take the longest. sweatdrop

Sweet Strawberry

9,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu

Got you to 400!

It seems that way, unfortunately. ^^; Maybe it's because you get harder to hit? Unsure. I will get it if it kills me!! scream
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu

Got you to 400!

It seems that way, unfortunately. ^^; Maybe it's because you get harder to hit? Unsure. I will get it if it kills me!! scream
Maybe? Like, I've noticed my aim has gotten worse as the event has gone on.

Sweet Strawberry

9,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
Got you to 400!

I know! It's like I'll hit a few people and then it takes 4-5 tries to hit the next person. Not going to be sad when I'm done with all of this, lol.
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
Got you to 400!

I know! It's like I'll hit a few people and then it takes 4-5 tries to hit the next person. Not going to be sad when I'm done with all of this, lol.
Yea, it's been tedious but at least it was a decent goldsink that wasn't immediately counteracted by Flynn's Booty/Chest/etc. And it hasn't been anywhere near as glitchy as most of the events seem to be.

Sweet Strawberry

9,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu

Yea, it's been tedious but at least it was a decent goldsink that wasn't immediately counteracted by Flynn's Booty/Chest/etc. And it hasn't been anywhere near as glitchy as most of the events seem to be.

Yeah, I agree. My switchem game keeps freezing at Level 10, so I wasted a bunch of GC on it. Wasn't very happy. The farthest I ever got was level 12, and the two rarest items are out of my reach. So lame. My friend got his fine, so I don't know why mine won't work. :/
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu

Yeah, I agree. My switchem game keeps freezing at Level 10, so I wasted a bunch of GC on it. Wasn't very happy. The farthest I ever got was level 12, and the two rarest items are out of my reach. So lame. My friend got his fine, so I don't know why mine won't work. :/
Yea, I played a couple games of switch em and then decided I'll just buy the rest of the items on the MP if they are worth getting. But I haven't had the time to look into what all the items are yet. sweatdrop

Invisible Lover

13,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
*flakes

of*

*snow
Well, I've gotta go get ready for work, but I'll probably be back on tonight.

Good luck on getting to 500!

My Achievement still hasn't shown up. xp

Sweet Strawberry

9,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu
AsunaTheLightningFlash
ryuuki_fenikkasu

Yea, I played a couple games of switch em and then decided I'll just buy the rest of the items on the MP if they are worth getting. But I haven't had the time to look into what all the items are yet. sweatdrop

They're basically just blue versions of all the caroling items. I wanted to get them, so that I could sell them at some point, but oh well. The switchem game hates me. XD

Sweet Strawberry

9,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
busyb18
*flakes

of*

*snow

You have been tipped and snowballed. smile

Invisible Lover

13,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
ryuuki_fenikkasu
Well, I've gotta go get ready for work, but I'll probably be back on tonight.

Good luck on getting to 500!

My Achievement still hasn't shown up. xp

BOO WORK! >:c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out