Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated OTP

Arron the Lythcol Mechanic::

"I feel real bad," OnO, "I also didn't know I was capable of throwing a snowball that hard," he muffles as he hides his face. "I'm just glad he as able to get his present back and wish I could have thanked him for mine."
(Thank you, Arron! It was nice to see you briefly ^^)

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
"enters with some cherry cola cupcakes." ninja

Lonely Lover

Hello~
How is everyone doing
This wonderful holiday season?

Rainbow Dabbler

Wanders in and settles down in a chair in the corner.

Rainbow Dabbler

He slides to the floor and curls up with a mug of mocha.

Beloved Hunter

Maka pops out from behind a mountain of snow, her ears flicking away stray flakes as she giggles softly. Winter was probably one of her most favorite seasons for the mere fact of snow! Giggling still she walked over to the ice and looked around, wondering where everyone had gone to. "Did I really miss every one? Being sick suuuuuuucks!!!"

Rainbow Dabbler

Maka_Albarn-42-42-564
Maka pops out from behind a mountain of snow, her ears flicking away stray flakes as she giggles softly. Winter was probably one of her most favorite seasons for the mere fact of snow! Giggling still she walked over to the ice and looked around, wondering where everyone had gone to. "Did I really miss every one? Being sick suuuuuuucks!!!"
He poked his head up "You didn't miss quite everyone"

Lonely Cleric

Minty Andee

A young-looking elf wearing a fuzzy blue jacket appears mid-stride, seemingly from nowhere, and promptly slips on the ice. She quickly regains her composure and laughs.
"Where did this come from? There wasn't water here last time I was here!"
She looks over at the thread hostess, narrowing her eyes.
"Is this your doing?"
She giggles quietly, the sound reminiscent of water singing over stone, and carefully walks to a non-iced area to avoid slipping.

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
Heeeeeeeeeeeey~

Dedicated OTP

Hi everyone OuO

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Nyx Avalon
Mistletoe Anon
Nyx Avalon
Mistletoe Anon
After the very...awkward way the little Anon had acted the previous event, she was someone nervous to even be here, but she wanted to go visit her dear Fa'lath, Minty. So she put on her big girl boots and made her way there, hiding her face in her scarf as she walked over to her friend, lightly tapping her shoulder with a nervous, shaky finger, "H-Hello..."

*build a marshmallow fort for you*

"FREN!!" she sputters, running, slipping then catching herself before she tackles you in a hug.

Hello dreary i hope you are well this season.

Mistletoe smiled up, "This one is well~" she grinned, clapping her gloved hands, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Minty Andee

Oh she was. She so was. A smug grin slipped up her face, "This one has dabbled in the art of cocoa marshmallowry, yes~" she crossed her arms, very sure of herself in this one part of life.

Amorous Nymph

Oh, wow, thanks my lovely mechanic friend! I appreciate the gift. ... I hope you feel better, err....

Mistletoe Anon

Pssst, Misty.
If I carry you on my head, do people have to kiss me?
OuO
Or do people gotta give you kissies all the time? /takes out notepad

Desirable Sex Symbol

Another year and another thread. My my my, Didn't this year pass a bit too quickly.
I do guess this means I should be getting busy now shouldn't I? See all of you darlings in your dreams later these evening.

"Greetings~"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces