Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee

"A rather pessimistic view, don't you think? Yes, people have the capacity to be nasty self-absorbed little things, but they have the same to be compassionate, giving and magnanimous." She leaned forward in her chair, interested in what the doctor had to say.

"True. Though it would seem all those people I met made out of the good material are mostly dead. Sadly I believe they may have run short of the good stuff by the time they got to me. But weather the glass is half empty or half full isn't the problem, does it really make a difference if the water is poisoned? I suppose the term 'half' is relative anyway. Halves for different containers can be different amounts simply because the objects have differing volumes. The precise amount of liquid you have is always what counts first... Even if it is poison. And you only find that out by drinking it. Ever heard of Schrödinger's Cat? Normandy mentioned it once..." The surgeon trailed off after saying so much. Perhaps the alchohol was getting to him?

Shameless Nerd

Dr Sciurus

"I have, something about the only way to tell if a cat is dead or alive is to look in the box. Unless, of course, you're the cat." Minty cocked her head, curious, she hadn't known the doctor long, but she didn't think it was normal for him to talk this much. It was...illuminating.

Lonely Giver

Minty Andee
"Oh please don't be like that." She pouts, smoothing some of your bans out of the way.
She hisses softly, biting at your fingers.
Gypsy_Kt
So befriend a lover and then threaten to tell them he isn't behaving. It's a different way to hit below the belt. Hm, maybe I shouldn't be saying this . . . *starts petting again* I like the sound, it makes me happy~
"I've befriended many of his lovers and I still have to use brute force with him on occasion..." She purrs louder, eyelids drooping sleepily.

Benevolent Codger

16,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

Aww </3
You should fill up a little pool with potato chips and see if she would enjoy that~

Codebreaking Expert

32,125 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
hit me emotion_awesome
hit me pirate

Shameless Nerd

Just a Dragon Anon

"Well fine, I can just go." She pouted harder, "Actually, it's time for me to leave anyways. It was nice meeting you and snuggling you, dear. But it's time for old thread hostesses to slink off into retirement." Gently she extracted herself from the cuddle pile, waved the thread good-bye one last time and went off to do whatever it is retired Minties do.

LiterallyDilly's Husband

Hot Sex Symbol

Hit me heart

Lonely Giver

Minty Andee
"Well fine, I can just go." She pouted harder, "Actually, it's time for me to leave anyways. It was nice meeting you and snuggling you, dear. But it's time for old thread hostesses to slink off into retirement." Gently she extracted herself from the cuddle pile, waved the thread good-bye one last time and went off to do whatever it is retired Minties do.
Her ears seem to droop a bit as she waves goodbye.

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee
]

He nodded. "Some scientist put a cat in a box with poison. And people call ME a psychopath. The cat is supposedly alive and dead simultaneously until you look and see for yourself. Just like the glass I suppose. What, is Voyager remaking the fusebox down there? Where's my electricity? I may need to go track down that kid if this keeps up."

Cuddly Sweetheart

Just a Dragon Anon
"I've befriended many of his lovers and I still have to use brute force with him on occasion..." She purrs louder, eyelids drooping sleepily.
Aw, what does he do that you need to get after him? *holds her a bit closer giving her cuddles* Sleepy dragon~

Lonely Giver

Gypsy_Kt
"Constant flirting usually, I get sick of having to listening to it...", she mumbles, slowly starting to drift to sleep.

((Stop being cute with her, I'm going to feel bad about what I have to do once she's done socializing.))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Just a Dragon Anon
"Constant flirting usually, I get sick of having to listening to it...", she mumbles, slowly starting to drift to sleep.
I suppose that would get tiring to have to listen to your brother constantly flirting with different people. *smiles giving a few more pets* Going to fall asleep on me?
(I can't help it, she's being cute too! *flails* O-oh dear . . . )

Lonely Giver

Gypsy_Kt
I suppose that would get tiring to have to listen to your brother constantly flirting with different people. *smiles giving a few more pets* Going to fall asleep on me?
She mumbles something, continuing to purr as she snuggles against the elf. Soon soft snores can be heard.

((Kaelin is a very cute dragon, but you're making it difficult to turn her back into a sad, amnesiac spirit once this is over...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff