Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Dr Sciurus

"Well, now you know why someone might be afraid of doctors, and I do expect most of my guests to be conscious most of the time." She smiled, "So it would be nice if you were at least aware of their fears."

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
Yay! Even more cuddles for Minty! -giggles and cuddles and squeezes tight-
Indeed, all cuddles for Minty~ *snuggles* Kyu~

Just a Dragon Anon
"A well aimed kick to the 'family jewels' puts him in his place."
*eyes widen then she winces* Oh goodness, isn't that a little harsh? *pets* Let's just put that out of our heads, okay?

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt

Yay! I like the cuddles a lot. Yes, yes I do. -pets Kt-

Lonely Giver

Minty Andee
Yes, you are very good at cuddling. -gently smooches your nose- Are you getting sleepy?
She twitches away from the smooch, not having expected it, "I'm not sleepy."
Gypsy_Kt
*eyes widen then she winces* Oh goodness, isn't that a little harsh? *pets* Let's just put that out of our heads, okay?
"Sometimes a little brute force is needed with him...", she mumbles, purring again as she's pet.

Shameless Nerd

Just a Dragon Anon

Okay then, if you say so. -smirks-

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
Yay! I like the cuddles a lot. Yes, yes I do. -pets Kt-
Me too, so nice~ *nuzzles Minty's hand purring*

Just a Dragon Anon
"Sometimes a little brute force is needed with him...", she mumbles, purring again as she's pet.
It is? I don't know, I seem to do okay with gentle persuasion. Different dynamic between us probably helps, maybe the sparkly hair a bit too. *giggles* Aw, you purr~ *cuddles*

Lonely Giver

Minty Andee
Okay then, if you say so. -smirks-
She huffs and throws a sleepy glare your way.
Gypsy_Kt
It is? I don't know, I seem to do okay with gentle persuasion. Different dynamic between us probably helps, maybe the sparkly hair a bit too. *giggles* Aw, you purr~ *cuddles*
"Lovers have more to use against him than little sisters.", she responds before frowning slightly, "Why do people always seem so amazed or excited about my purring?"

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

She goes real crazy~

Cuddly Sweetheart

Just a Dragon Anon
"Lovers have more to use against him than little sisters.", she responds before frowning slightly, "Why do people always seem so amazed or excited about my purring?"
So befriend a lover and then threaten to tell them he isn't behaving. It's a different way to hit below the belt. Hm, maybe I shouldn't be saying this . . . *starts petting again* I like the sound, it makes me happy~

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee

"I see..." Sciurus would have to make any movements/arrangements carefully. But it shouldn't be much of a setback. "I will probably be very aware of them. And I will probably disregard them entirely."

Shameless Nerd

Dr Sciurus

"It's probably best for your self-esteem that way." She smiled, leaning back in the chair, "I'm not sure I could deal with people being frightened of me when they didn't know me."

Unno Rokuro"

You should see her when we go for walks! She drags whole trees out of the woods and tries to get me to throw them for her. I'm flattered she thinks I'm Wonder Woman, but it is sadly not true.

Just a Dragon Anon

"Oh please don't be like that." She pouts, smoothing some of your bans out of the way.

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee
Dr Sciurus

"It's probably best for your self-esteem that way." She smiled, leaning back in the chair, "I'm not sure I could deal with people being frightened of me when they didn't know me."

Sciurus shrugged, a spark of authority glinting in his pink eyes. He could have pointed out that he had never needed the opinion of others to determine his morale, but that was both impolite and narcissistic. Weather it was true or not. Instead his reply was "Most people are stubborn, ignorant creatures of habit. Unless it benefits them, they usually tend to look upon everything with disdain. However, if one must insist on fearing me without reason, then I suppose I must insist upon giving them one, in all fairness. Makes no difference to me really"

Shameless Nerd

Dr Sciurus

"A rather pessimistic view, don't you think? Yes, people have the capacity to be nasty self-absorbed little things, but they have the same to be compassionate, giving and magnanimous." She leaned forward in her chair, interested in what the doctor had to say.

Liberal Lunatic

Peri, Peri, quite contrary...
      Bump.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items