Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Just a Dragon Anon
Hello! This is alright, isn't it? You did say you were cold.

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

Gaia ain't notifying me emotion_donotwant

Oh, than we're good~ no injuries here, we can heal anyone: one way or another

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro
That might be my fault, I've been using a tablet and have been screwing up the coding trying to use the on screen keyboard a lot. Also thank you for getting "Sexual Healing" stuck in my head xD

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

Baby, I'm hot just like an oven ;D
-bricked-

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee

{/Writer watches news/ o.O? Sciurus, what the hell were you doing during the blizzard?? S: Don't look at me, I actually wanted to buy some. I don't see what's illegal about it. W: You wouldn't...}

Sciurus considered this. Perhaps he could bring refreshments, or almost anything. Simply because of his appearance, there had been various cases of people being frightened or morbidly curious of him. He had long ago decided that not only were their opinions irrelevant, but that given the right circumstances, he could always choose to demonstrate something for them to really be afraid of. "They would have good reasoning at any rate. Never good to let your guard down in this age. Never know when someone might make off with a colon."

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
-hugs- Yes! The are from our favorite Prince. -dreamy eyes- He showed up Christmas Eve night just to give them too me. I find I can't put them down for long -//u//-
Aw, that's so cute~ *pets* I'm glad you got something to make you feel all special.

Just a Dragon Anon
"Don't have anyone to snuggle with though."
You don't? *gives a little snuggle* Well you have me, ooo and Minty too~ That's better right? *giggles* Now why do I have a feeling this would make your brother a bit jealous?

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Wheezing Plague

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro
Unno, you are hotter than a Florida parking lot in summer <3

Shameless Nerd

Dr Sciurus

(That is too perfect, and just a bit weird)
"I was mor referring to the fact that some people are afraid of doctors, but I suppose being on guard for organ thieves isn't a completely paranoid..."

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt
-//u//- ...Sorry, I was in my happy place. Cuddles? -snuggles regardless-

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

-kirakiras everywhere- emotion_kirakira

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro
and sparkly as a pixie hallow.

Blessed Lunatic

51,325 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
Hello how is everyone doing? I hope well.

Invisible Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items