Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee

"Rabid children is a good reason to remember the stuffing." She smiled, "Where are your children now? Shouldn't they be making sure their dad isn't alone on Christmas?"

The mug in his hand started to audibly crack as his fist tightened around it. A swirl of emotions raged in his heart and played through his eyes. Loss, anguish, murder. When he finally looked up to answer her question his eyes had settled in an inhuman ice, devoid of compassion and haunted with murder. No wonder he was a psychopath. "They died." Sciurus said flatly. "Fire. Disease. Airplane. Despite my very best efforts, it would seem fortune did not smile upon them. Everyone withered away, while I remain like a stubborn Dandelion"

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

No, but of they get hurt I'd be happy to give them a tongue to tongue massage~

Shameless Nerd

Dr Sciurus

The mug in his hand started to audibly crack as his fist tightened around it. A swirl of emotions raged in his heart and played through his eyes. Loss, anguish, murder. When he finally looked up to answer her question his eyes had settled in an inhuman ice, devoid of compassion and haunted with murder. No wonder he was a psychopath. "They died." Sciurus said flatly. "Fire. Disease. Airplane. Despite my very best efforts, it would seem fortune did not smile upon them. Everyone withered away, while I remain like a stubborn Dandelion"
"Oh doctor, I'm sorry." Minty said softly, "You've had more than your fair share of tragedy for one lifetime. No wonder the holidays are hard on you. You know, as LNG as you promise not to do any involuntary surgery on my other guests, you're welcome to spend the holidays in my home."

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee
"Oh doctor, I'm sorry." Minty said softly, "You've had more than your fair share of tragedy for one lifetime. No wonder the holidays are hard on you. You know, as LNG as you promise not to do any involuntary surgery on my other guests, you're welcome to spend the holidays in my home."

Sciurus glanced at the mug and carefully put it down away from anything. Luckily it couldn't leak because it was empty. The surgeon studied her with a head tilt. Why would she be nice to him? Why would strangers be nice to anyone, especially when it was known that one always liked testing things on other people? Sciurus had never understood things like empathy. "Define involuntary..."

Shameless Nerd

Dr Sciurus

Sciurus glanced at the mug and carefully put it down away from anything. Luckily it couldn't leak because it was empty. The surgeon studied her with a head tilt. Why would she be nice to him? Why would strangers be nice to anyone, especially when it was known that one always liked testing things on other people? Sciurus had never understood things like empathy. "Define involuntary..."

"I mean that you should first obtain consent before you cut anyone open." Minty said firmly, but not unkind. She was actually friends with several murderers and knew it was best to always set some ground rules before letting them mingle with her other friends.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
Oh yes! Extra snuggles for anyone I forgot >u<
-snuggles-
Good good. All the wonderful snuggles~ *huggles and tries not to crush the roses* Speaking of roses . . . I was going to say it looks like your avi is enjoying a tasty treat, but I stop myself as I then think, hehe rose treat. My mind went to the gutter from there. >w>

Cuddly Sweetheart

Just a Dragon Anon
"A coat won't do much good without someone or thing to provide the heat." She snuggles closer, content to leech heat off her current snuggle partner.
You make a good point. Maybe snuggle under a blanket with someone, that might be good. *rubs the other girl's arms trying to help warm her up*

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt
Good good. All the wonderful snuggles~ *huggles and tries not to crush the roses* Speaking of roses . . . I was going to say it looks like your avi is enjoying a tasty treat, but I stop myself as I then think, hehe rose treat. My mind went to the gutter from there. >w>
-hugs- Yes! The are from our favorite Prince. -dreamy eyes- He showed up Christmas Eve night just to give them too me. I find I can't put them down for long -//u//-

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee
]

Sciurus wore a shadow of a grin. "I see... Fair enough. Would there be anything special for the occasion?" There were many ways to obtain "consent". He might be a psychopath, but the doctor was honorable.

Shameless Nerd

Dr Sciurus
Sciurus wore a shadow of a grin. "I see... Fair enough. Would there be anything special for the occasion?" There were many ways to obtain "consent". He might be a psychopath, but the doctor was honorable.

"Just friends, family and lots of food. Nothing too crazy since most of us tend to be pretty low-key. I know some of them would enjoy meeting you. Of course, some of them will probably be terrified of you...but it should all work out."

Lonely Giver

Gypsy_Kt
You make a good point. Maybe snuggle under a blanket with someone, that might be good. *rubs the other girl's arms trying to help warm her up*
"Don't have anyone to snuggle with though."

Lunatic

Shameless Nerd

Just a Dragon Anon
Gypsy_Kt
"Don't have anyone to snuggle with though."
you just have to ask sweetie pie~ -cuddles up to-

Lunatic

Lonely Giver

Minty Andee
She looks over at Minty in surprise, though glad for the extra warmth. "Hello again."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff