Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Mister Monster Guy

(Oh gosh. I do now. How do you manage to keep track of the moon and exams?! Has anyone told you you're amazing? 'Cause you pretty much are.)

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Master -Anon
Nyx Avalon
Perhaps
"..."

I suppose the one word responses do get old after a while.

Yes I am indeed having fun before i get back into the tornado of my work schedules and dire need to finish basic gift getting.

While I'm surely to stay on Santa's list of pranksters for at least the next year or so.
how have you been in you prep for the winter festivities?

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Phantom Anon
Nyx Avalon

considering i have one day off of work between now and Christmas? I'm enjoying my lazy.

"Where do you work?"

Wal-mart. joy oh joy.
Nyx Avalon

Wal-mart. joy oh joy.

"That is...not fun."

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy
Minty Andee

Gypsy_Kt

*You two do realize he was attempting to eat you both, don't you? And that he's still trying to wobbly attack, but ends up just flopping every time*

(( I can only lol at this predator taken down by Ice))

The Werehog

Minty Andee
Mister Monster Guy

(Oh gosh. I do now. How do you manage to keep track of the moon and exams?! Has anyone told you you're amazing? 'Cause you pretty much are.)

(More like I'm stupid for staying up roleplaying when I have an exam tomorrow.)

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Phantom Anon

"That is...not fun."

Working the closing shift on the 24th NUFF said.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
"Believing you're alright is almost as good as being alright!" Minty laughed, even though her joke wasn't that funny. She was easily amused. "I'm doing pretty well myself! Always nice to have an excuse to get out on the ice!"

Unfortunately, she hadn't been looking where she had been skating and tripped over a rough patch, plowing head first into a snow bank.

"Yup. Definitely missed this. I need more chances to look like a complete tit." Minty giggled from inside the snow mound.

As soon as she watched Minty fall into a mound of snow, she hurried across the ice over to her side. "Minty, are you alright??" she said, worried. This would be a wonderful time to know any fire spells but the young mage was still out of luck. She dug a little until she could see the woman's arm. Grabbing it, she pulled back in hopes of getting her out.

Shameless Nerd

Mister Monster Guy

(Yes, same here. TOO BED WITH THE MINTIES. Night Monster <3 And good luck. With the ice and the exams)
Nyx Avalon

She winced, "I wish the time passes by quickly for you during your shift then and that it is not too chaotic."

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Phantom Anon
Nyx Avalon

She winced, "I wish the time passes by quickly for you during your shift then and that it is not too chaotic."

chaos is the essence of panicked shoppers getting last minute things since we shut completely down til the mornin of the 26th

Dangerous Sweetheart

Nyx Avalon
I suppose the one word responses do get old after a while.

Yes I am indeed having fun before i get back into the tornado of my work schedules and dire need to finish basic gift getting.

While I'm surely to stay on Santa's list of pranksters for at least the next year or so.
how have you been in you prep for the winter festivities?
"I wish you luck with all that you need to do. As for myself, I don't really celebrate Christmas so I haven't had to do much prepping for it."
Nyx Avalon

chaos is the essence of panicked shoppers getting last minute things since we shut completely down til the mornin of the 26th

"I do my absolute best to avoid those times of panicked shopping."

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Master -Anon

surely you still have fun with mistletoe? (the plant and kissing not the anons)

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Phantom Anon
Nyx Avalon

"I do my absolute best to avoid those times of panicked shopping."

i just hope i'm not the last register open....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff