Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

He really shouldn't be! These coats are awesome.

They really are~

Shameless Nerd

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Minty Andee
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Minty Andee
"That is unfortunate! Maybe we could add to the good stories by recording our encounters with you" Minty had some idea of what those less pleasant things might be. Tobias was so close to looking like a human but not, and his misty form in conjunction with his horns were the sort of things horror stories were made of.

His gaze came back to her, features softened in a look of appreciation for the gesture.
"That is very kind. I hate to say that not all my encounters with people here have been good. I have not helped my case at certain times. My own fault, but I hate that I behaved so."
"We all have our pasts." She gave Tobias a knowing smile and reassuring hug, "But to me, at least, you have been nothing short of the dearest of friends."

He returned her hug with a smile.
"I suppose you are correct."
For a moment he didn't speak, then gave her a light squeeze in their hug.
"Thank you my doll, that means more to me than you know."
"Pasts are important, they can influence who we are, but they don't dictate it." She smiled softly, " You know what they say: 'Go and sin no more.'"

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee
To The Nightmare Doctor:
Feeling a bit sheepish for trespassing, but determined not to show it, Minty settled into a chair opposite the 'good' doctor she had met previously on Halloween. "Having family for Christmas isn't bad, but I prefer turkey myself. l believe goose is traditional though." She joked. The doctor seemed to be in need of a smile, even if it was caused by a bad grammar joke.

He sipped more cider. "Hm... Funny, I always thought it was ham. Though I've never really bothered cooking something for the occasion anyway." Sciurus considered her for a moment, wondering if she was serious. "And what do you serve with this goose or turkey? I know pineapple goes well with ham." He wondered at the circumstances that made her choose food over family.

Shameless Nerd

Dr Sciurus
Minty Andee
To The Nightmare Doctor:
Feeling a bit sheepish for trespassing, but determined not to show it, Minty settled into a chair opposite the 'good' doctor she had met previously on Halloween. "Having family for Christmas isn't bad, but I prefer turkey myself. l believe goose is traditional though." She joked. The doctor seemed to be in need of a smile, even if it was caused by a bad grammar joke.

He sipped more cider. "Hm... Funny, I always thought it was ham. Though I've never really bothered cooking something for the occasion anyway." Sciurus considered her for a moment, wondering if she was serious. "And what do you serve with this goose or turkey? I know pineapple goes well with ham." He wondered at the circumstances that made her choose food over family.
"I've always been partial to wild rice, but some enjoy stuffing. Of course I think sweet potatoes go with everything." She smiled, smoothing her skirts, "Do you have much experience cooking ham then?"

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Gypsy_Kt
Why thank you~ I seem to enjoy putting purples on almost as much as orange. There is far more purple to work with though. Your outfit is fabulous, might I add. emotion_kirakira

Purple is my fave <33. Oh thank you! redface

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Minty Andee
That's okay. I'm feeling selfish myself with my wishlist recently. It's gotten out of control ... Ah well. I did find something I wanted to get you though! Yay!

Haha, my list gets longer and longer. You did? emotion_kirakira Yayy, thank you very much. whee That's super sweet of you.

Shameless Nerd

MageQueenHoshi
Minty Andee
That's okay. I'm feeling selfish myself with my wishlist recently. It's gotten out of control ... Ah well. I did find something I wanted to get you though! Yay!

Haha, my list gets longer and longer. You did? emotion_kirakira Yayy, thank you very much. whee That's super sweet of you.
I did! I'm going to finish up a murder mystery I'm watching and then I'm looking forward to sitting down and writing notes for all the gifts I bought yesterday >u<

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Minty Andee
I did! I'm going to finish up a murder mystery I'm watching and then I'm looking forward to sitting down and writing notes for all the gifts I bought yesterday >u<

That sounds fun!
I have to head out soon for my date so if I'm not here I will reply when I get back. emotion_bigheart
Happy New Year~~ cheese_whine

Dangerous Sweetheart

"Is everyone enjoying their winter?"

Shameless Nerd

The Master -Anon
"Is everyone enjoying their winter?"
As much as winter can be enjoyed when the weather turns this cold. I could have frozen my face off today when I took the dog for a walk, but that just made the hot tea I had coming home all the better. How about you? How fairs the weather for a dragon and a kink?

Dangerous Sweetheart

Minty Andee
As much as winter can be enjoyed when the weather turns this cold. I could have frozen my face off today when I took the dog for a walk, but that just made the hot tea I had coming home all the better. How about you? How fairs the weather for a dragon and a kink?
He smirks, "Thankfully I don't get cold easily, though my pets do so I spend much of my winter keeping them warm."

Shameless Nerd

The Master -Anon
He smirks, "Thankfully I don't get cold easily, though my pets do so I spend much of my winter keeping them warm."
That must be very tiring for you, you have so many pets and I know that your way of warming is...shall we say...labor intensive. Still, you are a thoughtful sort of master to see to their needs like that.

Dedicated OTP

Thank you, Minty~
Though, I don't feel as if I have been living up to my title of the Jack of Abs recently ;n;

Dangerous Sweetheart

Minty Andee
That must be very tiring for you, you have so many pets and I know that your way of warming is...shall we say...labor intensive. Still, you are a thoughtful sort of master to see to their needs like that.
"I'd be a poor master if I didn't."

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Shh...nooo -pets- I know they're under there and that's good enough for me 3nodding

The Master -Anon

With so very few pets, I'm sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas