Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyx Avalon
Phantom!!! nice to see you about my lovely friend!

"It's been awhile, Avalon. How do you do?"

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Phantom Anon
Nyx Avalon
Phantom!!! nice to see you about my lovely friend!

"It's been awhile, Avalon. How do you do?"

I am well enjoying my last evening of being a sloth ATM

Dedicated OTP

"Hello!" he watches everyone, while sipping some cocoa.

((I remembered why I don't take naps, I took a nap at 4 it's now going to be 2...))
Nyx Avalon

"A sloth?"

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
It'll be fun! Just look at Monster! He failed, but he looked darn awesome doing it!
*gets on skates* Aw, he did try. When don't we find him in some way adorable~

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Phantom Anon
Nyx Avalon

"A sloth?"

3 days in a row of no work or school obligations and a laptop on my bed. motives to get up? not many.
Nyx Avalon

3 days in a row of no work or school obligations and a laptop on my bed. motives to get up? not many.

She laughed, "Ah, a few days of relaxation. There is nothing wrong with that."

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate

"Believing you're alright is almost as good as being alright!" Minty laughed, even though her joke wasn't that funny. She was easily amused. "I'm doing pretty well myself! Always nice to have an excuse to get out on the ice!"

Unfortunately, she hadn't been looking where she had been skating and tripped over a rough patch, plowing head first into a snow bank.

"Yup. Definitely missed this. I need more chances to look like a complete tit." Minty giggled from inside the snow mound.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Nyx Avalon
Perhaps
"..."

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: you now have magic blessed shoes and know how to skate.

GoldTippedMistletoeFairy

The young mage could feel a strange magic flowing throughout her legs. At the same time, her head ached from what seemed to be new information slipping in. As the pain diminished, she stood up and placed one foot on the ice. The next one follow right after. Nothing. She wasn't slipping. But how?

A big smile lifted on her face. She moved back and forth as if she had been skating for years. "Wow! I was actually planning on using some sort of magic as well but this is even better! Thank you, mysterious fairy!"

(( Threw this in here because it ACTUALLY has some to do with this thread. xD Oh, and hiya! Thank you! ))

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Phantom Anon
Nyx Avalon

She laughed, "Ah, a few days of relaxation. There is nothing wrong with that."

considering i have one day off of work between now and Christmas? I'm enjoying my lazy.

The Werehog

Minty Andee

Gypsy_Kt

*You two do realize he was attempting to eat you both, don't you? And that he's still trying to wobbly attack, but ends up just flopping every time*

Original Survivor

*throws snowballs*
Nyx Avalon

considering i have one day off of work between now and Christmas? I'm enjoying my lazy.

"Where do you work?"

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt

Trying is the best! And the only way to succeed. Plus you look super extra cute in your skates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff