Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Missed you too ^^
I'm fine other than annoyed that I think my brother turned off his phone and I wanted to ask him if he could give me a ride tomorrow oTL

I'll give you a ride emotion_awesome
Wait...you probably meant with a car. Well, that stinks.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
(I am so sorry! I have bought I'd be able to respond to this before I left for my patents house! I apologize for being the worst rp partner TTnTT)

Minty was grateful for the help getting out of the snowbank since ice skates tended to make that sort of thing harder. She smiled at Kate, "Thanks for the save! Sure looks like you've got the hang of this ice thing now."

(( It's fine! No worries! How was your Christmas? ))

The mage stared at the icy floor below them. Although, there was a little magic involved with her balance and knowledge. "Uhh... Yeah. I can't say it was my own doing, though."

Stone-cold Vampire

Throws snowball**

Shameless Nerd

MageQueenHoshi

They dressed some of the dogs up in santa hats! Omg, I was aww'ing so hard I ran out of air and about fell over. Too cute and he looked so unhappy/confused. rofl

Aw! That sounds adorable.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

PFFFTTTTT~
Not sure, online it's saying because I use a smartphone, but I've sent messages to him before so I don't know. Either his phone or mine is being a butt BI

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate

(( It's fine! No worries! How was your Christmas? ))

The mage stared at the icy floor below them. Although, there was a little magic involved with her balance and knowledge. "Uhh... Yeah. I can't say it was my own doing, though."
(So far so good! How has yours been?)
"That's okay! If you've got it flaunt it, right? Whatever keeps you upright!"

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
(So far so good! How has yours been?)
"That's okay! If you've got it flaunt it, right? Whatever keeps you upright!"

(( Family attacked me with pancakes. I was no match. ))

"Agreed!" she said, skating around for a few seconds. "It's weird, though. It just feels like I've been ice skating for years."

Cuddly Sweetheart

Unno Rokuro
Not really, it's more or less wondering about the weather and body heat xp I also can't wear any of my costumes that use heels because I think this con only has you walk the escalators and I can barely even walk in heels --; so just 3 choices.
Yes, it did. He will always live on, in our hearts~
YES gonk why can't I stop? Nor can I stop buying things BI I spent 15 mil in under a week when I'm suppose to be saving for back wings.

"WORLD DOMINATION classified_fu I mean, I'm good!" He plays with the tea set his dad gave him.
Ah, I see. Any luck choosing yet?
What was that round animal like thing attached to his side? Was that suppose to be a dog?
Too many pretty things floating about, maybe? >w>

Um . . .okay. *just gives Unno's hair a quick pet* ^ ^;

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
How is the ice skating coming? How was your Christmas?
I um, may have stopped in favor of sitting under a blanket with a mug of hot cocoa. *smiles sheepishly* Christmas was nice, got sick though and still haven't quite gotten over it. Still have to head to work shortly. How was yours?

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro
That is unfortunate, hopefully you'll be able to contact him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff