Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mistletoe Anon
Nyx Avalon
Mistletoe Anon
After the very...awkward way the little Anon had acted the previous event, she was someone nervous to even be here, but she wanted to go visit her dear Fa'lath, Minty. So she put on her big girl boots and made her way there, hiding her face in her scarf as she walked over to her friend, lightly tapping her shoulder with a nervous, shaky finger, "H-Hello..."

*build a marshmallow fort for you*

"FREN!!" she sputters, running, slipping then catching herself before she tackles you in a hug.

Hello dreary i hope you are well this season.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
Oh! I can teach you how! It is much fun. And falling. But the falling is half the fun!
Oh, okay. Well I'll take your word for it on the falling. I guess I need to get some skates then . . . and maybe a pillow to strap to my behind. >///>

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Minty Andee

Her worries washed away as she burst into giggles, "Fa'lath!" she snuggled, toes barely touching the ground.

When she was finally let down, she smiled up at her, "I couldn't find my Mama..." she seemed sad, "But I know she's okay, cause everyone said so." she said with a bright look, "I'm okay. Sorry I was so cranky..." she looked down her nose, "I promise to be good this time. So...can I stay?"
"I am not on the list? How truly saddening."

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Phantom Anon
"I am not on the list? How truly saddening."
Phantom!!! nice to see you about my lovely friend!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Before she could even rush in, the young mage halted herself as soon as she spotted a huge land of ice in front of her. Everyone else was on the ice enjoying themselves. There was one problem for her; she didn't know how to skate. Kate kneeled closer to the ground and carefully poked the ice. What was she going to do?

There's no way I could keep my balance on this thing. It's rollerblading's equal, right? I've never done that either! She sat there and began planning some way to join everyone else without having to embarrass herself.

Shameless Nerd

Mister Monster Guy

A dramatic entrance as every, Monster! Don't worry. Being terrible at something is the first step of getting kinda good at it.

Gypsy_Kt

It'll be fun! Just look at Monster! He failed, but he looked darn awesome doing it!

'Mistletoe Anon"

"That's too bad, I know she's around. I'm sure she'll show up." She said smiling and putting the fae back on the ground, "Of course you can stay. We all get cranky sometimes. Plus I bet you know the perfect cocoa to marshmallow ratio, being the marshmallow connoisseur you are."

Phantom Anon

Oh dear! You know we appreciate you <3 You're just not in the guild? Unless I missed you? The list only starts with anons in the guild and I add to it as the thread goes. If I don't get so tired I forget > u <

RandomKate

"Kate!" Minty waved from the ice, "Hello! It's been awhile! How are you?"

Dangerous Sweetheart

"People gathering already?"

Shameless Nerd

The candy cane anon:
The winter blues will melt away
Now I've got a friend to play
Your present really was just the thing,
I hope you too have a friend to keep you 'til Spring

Thank you!

To The Master Anon:

I hope you don't mind that I giggle
When I think about the turns and squiggles
And other shapes on the window smear
Made by the ministrations of my rear

Thank you, hun <3

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Master -Anon
"People gathering already?"
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyup

Dangerous Sweetheart

Nyx Avalon
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyup
"Enjoying yourself, pet?"

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Master -Anon
Nyx Avalon
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyup
"Enjoying yourself, pet?"

Maybe.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
"Kate!" Minty waved from the ice, "Hello! It's been awhile! How are you?"

Overhearing a familiar voice, Kate lifted her head and spotted Minty waving to her on the ice. "Hello, Minty! It's good to see you again! Uhh..." She took a look at the ice once more, then back to her friend. "I'm alright, I believe? Um, what about yourself?" she shouted, not moving an inch from her spot.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Nyx Avalon
Maybe.
He raises an eyebrow, "Only maybe?"

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Master -Anon
Nyx Avalon