Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated OTP

Gypsy_Kt

I hope so as well D: it's strange that it's not as active OnO
I love the invader zim Xmas special, it just isn't Xmas without it emotion_kirakira
"Will being teleported to our doom be fun and Christmasy?"
"Ho ho ho, of course you hideous fool"
"YAY, HAIL SANTA!"

"Dad put me in a giant teacup, I'm just sitting here waiting for it to spin," he continues sipping his tea and eating cookies.
Hatter looks like a creeper to me at the moment peaking from behind the cup xD

Cuddly Sweetheart

Unno Rokuro

I hope so as well D: it's strange that it's not as active OnO
I love the invader zim Xmas special, it just isn't Xmas without it emotion_kirakira
"Will being teleported to our doom be fun and Christmasy?"
"Ho ho ho, of course you hideous fool"
"YAY, HAIL SANTA!"

"Dad put me in a giant teacup, I'm just sitting here waiting for it to spin," he continues sipping his tea and eating cookies.
Hatter looks like a creeper to me at the moment peaking from behind the cup xD
It is, I miss people.
Yes, I agree! My favorite part is still Mr. Sludgy not answering the one kid's question. He simply takes them and puts them under the bed before continuing on with the story. xp
Oh is that what happened? Would you like someone to spin you?
Pfft, he does!

Dedicated OTP

Gypsy_Kt

Yes emotion_8c
Yes~ rofl
Santa still lives on~
In the hearts and mind of us all?
No, in space! Gathering power, and that's why we all live in this protective dome.

"Yes, please~" he puts his tea on the table.

I hope daddy doesn't see what I said about dad >>;

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
<3 I love ice skating! Hurray!

Friendly Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Overstocked 200
Happy Holidays

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

~shows up suddenly skating away in a frozen lake!

A mysterious girl appears out of nowhere, she must know minty for why has she come? Maybe in a past ball perhaps? Or a slumber party! Anyways, this young enchanting girl, with her blonde curls fluttering about as she dances on the frozen hardened lake....

P.S~ Minty met this girl at the annual-ball in Gaia. This girl was so drunk by her partner at the dance, she danced and danced towards the balcony and fell to her "apparent" death. Eventually everybody forgot about her, and she still loony and wet. Can't remember who she is... Still.

Rainbow Dabbler

Cuddly Sweetheart

Unno Rokuro

Yes emotion_8c
Yes~ rofl
Santa still lives on~
In the hearts and mind of us all?
No, in space! Gathering power, and that's why we all live in this protective dome.

"Yes, please~" he puts his tea on the table.

I hope daddy doesn't see what I said about dad >>;
Maybe they'll pop up on Christmas eve.
Unno, you're the best~ *huggles*
"That was great Mr. Sludgy, now will you tell us the story of the most horrible Christmas ever?"
"Ha ha ha ha ha, no little girl, no I won't. xp Wait, yes I will."
Okay, here goes! *starts spinning the cup 'o Unno*
Will it get you in trouble?

Dedicated OTP

Gypsy_Kt

Maybe after, hopefully. I won't be on either Friday or Saturday much since I'll be downtown at a convention :c
He did make that face xD
"But he didn't know much about Christmas now did he?" - GIR shoves bubble in mouth-
Speaking of GIR...
"Yay~" spinning in the cup, it eventually goes crazy and he falls out. He sniffles as he gets up, "Than what does this cup do, dad classified_fu ?" Don't think so, but calling someone's husband a creeper doesn't seems nice at all, despite that he looked it >>;

I feel like constantly changing so I will constantly be changing like any parent makes their child do on Christmas.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Unno Rokuro
Maybe after, hopefully. I won't be on either Friday or Saturday much since I'll be downtown at a convention :c
He did make that face xD
"But he didn't know much about Christmas now did he?" - GIR shoves bubble in mouth-
Speaking of GIR...
"Yay~" spinning in the cup, it eventually goes crazy and he falls out. He sniffles as he gets up, "Than what does this cup do, dad classified_fu ?" Don't think so, but calling someone's husband a creeper doesn't seems nice at all, despite that he looked it >>;

I feel like constantly changing so I will constantly be changing like any parent makes their child do on Christmas.
Yes. Oh, what convention will you be going to?
Such a good Christmas episode~
I love that Santa asks after Gir is on his lap. "What do you want little boy or girl?"
Aw, are you okay? *helps dust you off* I think it's for you to sit and look adorable in.
Pfft yes well, maybe he didn't catch it.
As long as you're having fun with it.

Dedicated OTP

Gypsy_Kt

Ikkicon, it's less than an hour away which was why I wanted to go and a friend from Dallas is going as well a one of my friends from back in high school is going OuO
It is~ Santa doesn't know xDI don't even know what Zim was suppose to be. I love that disguise more though, than he has a name tag that says human xD
I'm fine ... Yeah, dad does seem like one who would just want a giant tea cup OnO
Yes, glad he doesn't read my posts xD
CAN'T STOP CHANGING OR CROSS DRESSING classified_fu

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Pelt me, please!

Lonely Cleric

Following the sound of the lovely baritone voice, she kneels and picks up a small package. She looks around and frowns a little when she's unable to find anyone, wishing to thank him. She whispers her thanks aloud, and hopes the wind carries her voice to him.
"Thank you, BlackBird."

Rainbow Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas