Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Welcome!

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

This anon appreciation thread is sponsored by the The Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation Guild because we love a sexy anon. Here you will find all sorts, the lusty, cute, dangerous and even some people who claim to be 'normal' (whatever that means). We welcome everyone here.

Feel free to stay, chat, anon, lurk and rp. We love all anons here and encourage you to share letters and post your replies. Can't wait to make your acquaintance.

So kick back, relax, and enjoy the thread!

Shameless Nerd

User Image

When Last We Left Our Intrepid Heroes...

Last Halloween was an exciting time! Thread Hostess Minty was found, murdered before the event even began! Her ghost haunted the hauls of the creeper mansion while the party guests banded together to find the killer.

Soon Lady Evangeline, Temptress, Harmonious Fusion and Caedere all fell prey to the same killer's knife before the murderer was found!

In the end, it turned out to be the handiwork of The Serial Killer Anon, who is still at large.

Caedere was brought back to life by some black magic done by her ghost, Ves and Luna managed to work, Harmonious lived past here death, Temptress is a demon and hard to kill permanently and Mister Monster Guy thought he had discovered a way to revive Evangeline.

But at the end of the event, Minty said her last good-byes and began her afterlife.

(Full Story Here)

Which lasted maybe three days. Minty hardly had enough time to settle into her new angel wings when the King of Dragons decided it was time to repay a favor...but Minty turning up at her own funeral reception was the least dramatic thing that happened there! As part of the spell keeping her alive, she declared her love for The Rose Prince. A confession that brought turmoil to an already rocky marriage because, crazy as it sounds, Minty's love was reciprocated!

(Full Story Here)

Now Christmas has come again! Minty is hoping for a much more laid back time. She's sent out invitations to everyone to join her at the lake for a hot cocoa and ice-skating, thinking everyone could use a break from all the drama. Hopefully it'll be smooth skating from here on out...

Shameless Nerd

Code of Conduct

1. Please remember that all content should follow the Gaia ToS, sexy messages not explicit ones. Keep it PG kids.

2. Talk! We're friendly and I swear we don't bite...unless you want us to.

3. Want to try anoning? Go for it! Everybody loves an anon letter

4. Everyone has their favorite anons (we sure do!) and that's okay. We love extolling the greatness of the ones who make our hearts go pitter-pat. But please oh please don't make disparaging comments about anyone, anons or otherwise.

5. The Rose Prince and Black Lace are kinky/creepy anons, so we usually see quite a few of these sorts lurking our thread. If you don't enjoy these kinds of messages please don't post in this thread.

6. We really are here to talk, and look forward to meeting with you! It's just hard to start a conversation if all you're posting is 'bump' or emoticons. Please, use your words!

Shameless Nerd

User Image

Anons We Love

A list of anons associated with the guild or have dazzled us here in the thread with their talents.
We thank you all!

The Rose Prince
                            Black Lace
                            Anon Caedere
                            Bittersweet Anon
                            Criminal With A Code
                            Cuddly Kitten Anon
                            Dante Horror - anon
                            GoldTippedMistletoeFairy
                            Mister Monster Guy
                            Mikuobunny
                            Nyanon
                            OrchidsLash
                            The Anon X
                            The Master -Anon
                            The Little Shy Girl
                            TheOneHidingBehindAMask
                            The Red Shoes Anon
                            The Siren Anon
                            the starless girl
                            The Sweet Freak
                            The Temptress Anon
                            Whimsical Fantasy
                            Wizard Howl Anon
                            WintersFrozenRose
                            Velvet Noir Anon
                            Victorian Vocaloid- Anon

If you're an anon in The Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation Guild and you don't see your name listed here,
please let me know! We want to appreciate you too, even if you're not active this event.

Shameless Nerd

User Image

F.A.Q.

Q: Didn't Black Lace retire?

A: Yes, but he came out of retirement over Christmas of 2012, proving conclusively that there is a Santa Claus since you know he was at the top of everyone's wishlist. Although he is still a rare site, like unicorns and double rainbows!

Q. What about the Rose Prince? Where is he?

A. Sadly, Valentines Day 2013 was Prince's last event anoning, although he can still be spotted in the forums...perhaps he'll appear this Christmas and wrap up his loose strings with Minty?

Q: What is an Anon?

A: An Anon or Anonymous Benefactor is someone who gifts other Gaians selecting the 'anonymous' option. Most choose to have their own persona and are developed characters, such as the Rose Prince or the Temptress. Many Anons have accounts and will occasionally show up in the threads and chat. Anons are not Gaian NPCs. They are community members written by real people.

Q: Okay, but how do I find them?

A: You don't find anons, they find you! Just start up some friendly conversation with the folks in the thread and you're bound to catch their eye sooner or later. Some anons even take the time to chat it up in the forum! Also making sure you thank the anons who send you messages is a good way to make sure you get anon'd again. The people behind anons put in a lot of hard work and like to know they're appreciated.

Q: How do I send an Anon message?

A: How to Anon in 10 Easy Steps

Still have questions? Quote one of our thread hosts for help!
                                          Currently our thread hosts are: Minty Andee, Gypsy_Kt and Froggie Doll

Shameless Nerd

A Note from Minty

Hello my dears,

After two years of hosting the guild event threads, I have decided it's time to retire. This Christmas will be the last even I will be present as a thread hostess!

Fear not, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just turning the reigns over to Gypsy_Kt and Froggie Doll. I'll still pop in from time to time and be active back in the Lace + Prince Guild.

It's been a lot of fun (and a little bit of sleep, if any at all) and I've enjoyed getting to know all of you through this thread, I hope I'll keep seeing you for many events to come! You've all become very dear to me.

See you 'round the threads,
<3 Minty

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty! *pounce huggles*
Ice skating . . .? *looks a tad nervous* B-but um . . . I d-don't know how. I'm always up for hot cocoa though~

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
After the very...awkward way the little Anon had acted the previous event, she was someone nervous to even be here, but she wanted to go visit her dear Fa'lath, Minty. So she put on her big girl boots and made her way there, hiding her face in her scarf as she walked over to her friend, lightly tapping her shoulder with a nervous, shaky finger, "H-Hello..."

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mistletoe Anon
After the very...awkward way the little Anon had acted the previous event, she was someone nervous to even be here, but she wanted to go visit her dear Fa'lath, Minty. So she put on her big girl boots and made her way there, hiding her face in her scarf as she walked over to her friend, lightly tapping her shoulder with a nervous, shaky finger, "H-Hello..."

*build a marshmallow fort for you*

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt

Oh! I can teach you how! It is much fun. And falling. But the falling is half the fun!

Mistletoe Anon

"Misty! You cuddle bug!" Minty exclaimed, sweeping her favorite fae into a snuggly hug and spinning her in circles, "Did you ever find your momma? I'm sorry I had to go so soon. How are you feeling?"

The Werehog

*A were-monster strikes! ...And ends up slip sliding all over the ice rink, tries to get on all fours, but just ends up looking more like Bambi and flops on the ice defeated, snarling at the cold frozen water*

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy
*A were-monster pounces! ...And ends up slip sliding all over the ice rink, tries to get on all fours, but just ends up looking more like Bambi and flops on the ice defeated, snarling at the cold frozen water*

(( lol ))

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Nyx Avalon
Mistletoe Anon

*build a marshmallow fort for you*

"FREN!!" she sputters, running, slipping then catching herself before she tackles you in a hug.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff