Gold prizes or item prizes?

Gold 0.45652173913043 45.7% [ 63 ]
Items 0.29710144927536 29.7% [ 41 ]
I don't care 0.2463768115942 24.6% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 187 188 189

Cat

Screaming Cactus

YES HE IS ;U; Isn't there a lot of places to go and things to seeeeeeeeeeeeee and celebrities man I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE HAHAHAH i was like prayin ' omg praying lskdajgkjlw
And I WENT TO SAN DIEGO AND I DIDNT GO TO FUDGING COMIC CON FFFFFFFF-

Yeah the traffic there sucks yo. iT SUCKS! I didn't even go near the arcade. Surp- OH WAIT I DID it's near that restaurant right wow talk about bad memory. The Bubble Gup or whatever i dont even know man. I dont. WHATS THE 3RD STREET PROMENADE ;;;u;;;;; WHY DIDNT I MEET YOU SOONER MAYBE I COULDVE MET YOU HAHAHAH

Wow I totally knew that you can get those shirts anywhere hahaha I just see everyone wearing them and I'm like <___________< ;
HOW WAS MALIBU??????? Hahahah yeah sweaters are the best

Uhhm yeah it is ! But if you eat a lot at one time, (like me) I got sick of it. sO but I think it's just me cause everyone else is likE ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY GET SICK OF MAPLE SYRUP.

Ahhh, yeah the 4th of July ohohoho we were supposed to go earlier but nawh got held back >: U
And really???? I didn't meet any new friends :c hahahah I didn't want to approach anyone oh gosh
but I did get those name thingys you get like they set up these trinket booths all along the boardwalk in Santa Monica??? Like painting and sculptors and shiz, and those one booths they do like name paintings with watercolour?????? theyre like amaziNMGDAKJALKSDG i was like skdajgkjsadjdsj

Creamy Pecan

MonsieurCake

YES HE IS ;U; Isn't there a lot of places to go and things to seeeeeeeeeeeeee and celebrities man I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE HAHAHAH i was like prayin ' omg praying lskdajgkjlw
And I WENT TO SAN DIEGO AND I DIDNT GO TO FUDGING COMIC CON FFFFFFFF-

Yeah the traffic there sucks yo. iT SUCKS! I didn't even go near the arcade. Surp- OH WAIT I DID it's near that restaurant right wow talk about bad memory. The Bubble Gup or whatever i dont even know man. I dont. WHATS THE 3RD STREET PROMENADE ;;;u;;;;; WHY DIDNT I MEET YOU SOONER MAYBE I COULDVE MET YOU HAHAHAH

Wow I totally knew that you can get those shirts anywhere hahaha I just see everyone wearing them and I'm like <___________< ;
HOW WAS MALIBU??????? Hahahah yeah sweaters are the best

Uhhm yeah it is ! But if you eat a lot at one time, (like me) I got sick of it. sO but I think it's just me cause everyone else is likE ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY GET SICK OF MAPLE SYRUP.

Ahhh, yeah the 4th of July ohohoho we were supposed to go earlier but nawh got held back >: U
And really???? I didn't meet any new friends :c hahahah I didn't want to approach anyone oh gosh
but I did get those name thingys you get like they set up these trinket booths all along the boardwalk in Santa Monica??? Like painting and sculptors and shiz, and those one booths they do like name paintings with watercolour?????? theyre like amaziNMGDAKJALKSDG i was like skdajgkjsadjdsj

Um, he doesn't live anywhere special. xD Omg why does everyone think that. lol You'd have to go to Hollywood man. Or Beverly Hills or something rofl There's another comic con but in Long Beach I think, don't remember when it is though.
Bubba Gump is da restaurant. From the movie Forest Gump.
There's stuff there. Like stores and restaurants and there's this one store with Asian candy emotion_drool idk man you tell me emotion_donotwant WELL NOW FOR DA FUTURE AND STUFF.
Malibu is far as s**t ; ~ ; But worth it emotion_awesome Really nice, dem sea caves are pretty. Took pictures, not a lot but yeah. c:
Well I wouldn't eat a lot of maple syrup 'cause I'm wouldn't want pancakes everyday. Unless you like pour it into a cup and chug it down idk man.
YOU SHOULD'VE OMG. Be like hey I'm from Canada eh. You look cool so like now I'm talking to you I'm sorry okaybye. Haha cx
Oh those? I'm so meh about those, probably because I see it all the time but yeah xD. Prices have risen for those, and one of the sculptors I've seen in Las Vegas during the summer and winter. 3nodding How much did yours cost?

Visiting Visitor

46,065 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
? sad my name not on the list

Loved Master

35,975 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Potion Master 50

Wheezing Plague