Welcome to Gaia! ::

SNOWBAAAHHHLS!

<3 1 100.0% [ 310 ]
Total Votes:[ 310 ]

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Silent Treatments
honestly i have not idea. XD haha i've transfered so many time biggrin she e-mailed me it looks like i'll be able to get into it yay~

oh awesome! congrats!

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
Silent Treatments
honestly i have not idea. XD haha i've transfered so many time biggrin she e-mailed me it looks like i'll be able to get into it yay~

oh awesome! congrats!
yep : D i'm happy i got three classes now XD and that is my only 3 hour class so i can focus on it.

Shirtless Fatcat

Silent Treatments
yep : D i'm happy i got three classes now XD and that is my only 3 hour class so i can focus on it.

oh perfect c: I'm taking 6 classes lol but I'm also full time.
            17 credits. I'm gonna try hard so it doesn't kick my butt.
            I had an online class but my financial aid couldn't cover it so I have to wait until next fall semester which is fine.
            Actually now that I remember it, I emailed a professor asking to join her class but I never got a reply.
            It was for human biology.

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
Silent Treatments

oh perfect c: I'm taking 6 classes lol but I'm also full time.
            17 credits. I'm gonna try hard so it doesn't kick my butt.
            I had an online class but my financial aid couldn't cover it so I have to wait until next fall semester which is fine.
            Actually now that I remember it, I emailed a professor asking to join her class but I never got a reply.
            It was for human biology.
I have two others one is an art history (i really hate history but the guy teaching it gives more homework opportunities) and a Hmtl class XD (im kind of excited for this one) : 3 and the last i just got was design a website so : D

Shirtless Fatcat

Silent Treatments
I have two others one is an art history (i really hate history but the guy teaching it gives more homework opportunities) and a Hmtl class XD (im kind of excited for this one) : 3 and the last i just got was design a website so : D

ahh.. what are you planning on majoring in? something in computers or design?

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
Silent Treatments

ahh.. what are you planning on majoring in? something in computers or design?
Graphic Design is my major

Shirtless Fatcat

Silent Treatments

that's really cool! c:

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
Silent Treatments

that's really cool! c:
yours?

Shirtless Fatcat

Silent Treatments
yours?

Psychology with a Biology minor ^-^

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
x_Bella Luna_xx

Psychology with a Biology minor ^-^
Interesting what kind of job are you looking foreword in the future?

Shirtless Fatcat

Silent Treatments

I want to be a psychiatrist but that requires medical school.
            If I can't do that then I'll be a psychologist at an in-house rehab facility.
            Another idea is a pediatrician that also requires med school.
            psychiatry is the main focus though then psychologist.

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
Silent Treatments

I want to be a psychiatrist but that requires medical school.
            If I can't do that then I'll be a psychologist at an in-house rehab facility.
            Another idea is a pediatrician that also requires med school.
            psychiatry is the main focus though then psychologist.
Interesting, i have a friend who wants to be a doctor who looks at illness i think, she got her inspiration from the tv show 'monster in me'

Shirtless Fatcat

Silent Treatments
Interesting, i have a friend who wants to be a doctor who looks at illness i think, she got her inspiration from the tv show 'monster in me'

oh interesting as well! there are a lot of needs for psychologists and psychiatrists, especially for adolescents.
            a doctor who looks at illnesses though sounds cool! not for me but one can be very successful in that.

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
x_Bella Luna_xx
Silent Treatments

oh interesting as well! there are a lot of needs for psychologists and psychiatrists, especially for adolescents.
            a doctor who looks at illnesses though sounds cool! not for me but one can be very successful in that.
mhm lol yeah i told her once she becomes famous to remember the little guys XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces