• Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
x_Bella Luna_xx
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Wait List:

Didn't think I'd need one but it helps not only me but other people as well.
Working on these out of order

Aeryn Zaher - 0%
Kasumi_Asakura - 0%
Ember Caster - 0%
Heike CODE-02 - 0%
Manga Grl 01 - 10%
Nintendraw (considering, pg 191)
Artsy Kittyn - 25%
neko trin - 60%
Elliot_Rhymeless - 10%

Your work is awesome

Fashionable Browser

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Is my current avi too difficult? sad
x_Bella Luna_xx'

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Good evening!

Shirtless Fatcat

Elliot_Rhymeless
She certainly does have moments where she's confused and scared... but she's got a few people in her life who are trying to help her out as best they can, and she *is* actually managing the situation a lot better than I worried she might. Then again, she's pretty strong-willed, so I can't say I'm too surprised at how well she's handling this. ^^

I like snail-mail too. ^^ There's just something about a physical piece of correspondence that does wonders for establishing in your head and heart that, yes, there is in fact someone out there who really does care about you, be they a friend or more than that.

But anyway, I might be gone by the time you get back, so talk to you later... or... later. ^^;;

well I'm glad she's handling it better than people thought and that people are there for her to help.
            I get a lot more letters/mail now that I've moved to college.

Shirtless Fatcat

Lucky Risu
Good evening!

ooh I like the avi!

Shirtless Fatcat

Lucky Risu
Fun! I used to want to be a psychologist. But I don't think I could handle a lot just cause of my own issues. If I were to be a psychologist I'd have to probably go into teaching it rather than practice. A lot of psychology teachers never practiced just got their degrees and chose to teach it.

yeah that's true. I had a developmental psych teacher who teaches and researches late life

Shirtless Fatcat

babababunny
tell him he must or he's in trouble w/ me! ^ u ^

haha will do! ^-^ he'll be like "who's that?" haha

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
x_Bella Luna_xx
Lucky Risu
Good evening!

ooh I like the avi!
Thank you ^__^ I change too much >< well not as much as I used to, but still

Shirtless Fatcat

Navlag
Your work is awesome

Thank you! ^-^

Shirtless Fatcat

mangaoverdose
Is my current avi too difficult? sad
x_Bella Luna_xx'

The scarf may be but I'll still consider ^-^

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
you make me want to do pixel art again...but I dunno...I get lazy.

Shirtless Fatcat

Lucky Risu

try it again! my first doll was of my own avi and it wasn't very good lol

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
x_Bella Luna_xx
Lucky Risu

try it again! my first doll was of my own avi and it wasn't very good lol
I think I was good at it, I just didn't like the work, especially needing to recolor skin for each possible colored person. That part was so repetitive and tedious. I guess I'll need to think about it. I have a lot of things going on IRL plus running a charity and questing to repay twice what everyone had donated to me in the past to help me with quests. . .maybe once I'm done questing I can give it a go again. Your pixel art is better than anything I've done though, I'm going to have to learn from your examples once I do it again ^__^

Shirtless Fatcat

Lucky Risu
I think I was good at it, I just didn't like the work, especially needing to recolor skin for each possible colored person. That part was so repetitive and tedious. I guess I'll need to think about it. I have a lot of things going on IRL plus running a charity and questing to repay twice what everyone had donated to me in the past to help me with quests. . .maybe once I'm done questing I can give it a go again. Your pixel art is better than anything I've done though, I'm going to have to learn from your examples once I do it again ^__^

well if you take the colors from the actual avatar it shouldn't be too hard, depending on the base you use.
            I also tend to wait until later on when the avatar has hair and clothes so I don't have to do the whole body.
            you can also use my examples as references too! just don't alter my examples or take credit for em.

Shirtless Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces