DevilPeaches
Silent Treatments
DevilPeaches
Silent Treatments
wow

what O.O
about ur cousin

ill give u a brief summary

cousin left his ex hooked up with a new chick girl is wonderful shes a good girl that bleeds dry for her love .. and hes ******** up by talking to his ex again not to mention his girl was prego and she just lost the bb and hasnt even had time to mourn the bbys death because bullshit he keeps doing
O-O omgosh

yeah

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Hello again. You guys always cheer me up, so I'll keep coming back. XD

Aoeley's Girlfriend

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Noxtis
User Image

eek *wants to pet the owl*

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
lol thats cute

Aoeley's Girlfriend

BinaryVolts
Noxtis
User Image

eek *wants to pet the owl*

I'm sure you could. ^.^

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Noxtis
I'm sure you could. ^.^

I had a dream with an owl in it just last night. He was doing flips and tricks in the snow. ^-^

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

Miriel3
Asashikka
Miriel3
Asashikka
Miriel3

So... good luck? ;D It's pretty awesome feeling when you finally can get off the car xD
And they would look nice razz
We'll see. But i think nope?

Yeah, it is a awesome feeling! xD Hopefully when that time comes, my brother would have gotten his own license so we can swap. This past trip was driven solely by me so it's tiring on the day we returned. x__x

Hehe, yeah, they would~

Sadly, that might be the case.
More importantly, I would like it if Gaia would update and improve site features more this year. They have been stagnating for a long time and adds to the ire of users compelled to speak out against Gaia's poor relations with this every growing dissent. >__o;

Oooh, poor you D: I wish you more luck with brother, than my dad has with us biggrin I mean, he, my mom and I have driving license, but he's the only one who actually drives razz

What should they fix/improve? I mean, i only use forums and shops/marketplace/inventory, so i don't really know about other parts of site ^^'

Ah, I see. xD
Still, having more than 1-2 licenses helps.. even if it's usually one person driving.

One of the areas that could use improvements are guilds~ having some recent forum features would be nice. D:
Other parts might be consolidation, but that's kind of broad haha. The important improvement Gaia could try tackling is customer service! ..that and interaction with the community. Lately, there's been some drawbacks and it's been missed very much (this is kind of part of customer service though).

For sure ^^ That reminds me of a story about my school friends, i've heard lately. They decided to go to the party by car. J (it's easier to call them somehow rather than "that friend" and "the other one" razz ) was owner of the car and everybody decided to met in one place with him and drove together to the party. They were all sitting inside when suddenly they saw H with hands full with bottles of vodka. They suggested him sitting in the trunk, because there was no other place to sit: every seat was taken. H said he's sitting on a seat or he's not going ( =no vodka for them razz ). So in the end, H was driving and J, owner of the car, spend whole ride in a trunk xD

Oh, guilds. I'm in one, but never really participate in discussions and whole guild's life ;p
Oh, i see. I haven't noticed that one razz

Sorry for the late reply! I got busy with school beginning again and such.

Wow.. That's such a funny story. xD the owner of Thrace having to ride in the trunk loool. Hopefully that wasn't a long ride!

Haha, a lot of the guilds I was in are in decline. I was lately invited to one, but activity there is pretty mellow compared to the forums at large. xD

Aoeley's Girlfriend

BinaryVolts
Noxtis
I'm sure you could. ^.^

I had a dream with an owl in it just last night. He was doing flips and tricks in the snow. ^-^

Awww! That sounds adorable~! :3

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

> 3 cuteness retaliation

Fuzzy Kitten

6,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hello ^~^ how is everyone today o3o
Asashikka
Miriel3
Asashikka
Miriel3
Asashikka
Miriel3

So... good luck? ;D It's pretty awesome feeling when you finally can get off the car xD
And they would look nice razz
We'll see. But i think nope?

Yeah, it is a awesome feeling! xD Hopefully when that time comes, my brother would have gotten his own license so we can swap. This past trip was driven solely by me so it's tiring on the day we returned. x__x

Hehe, yeah, they would~

Sadly, that might be the case.
More importantly, I would like it if Gaia would update and improve site features more this year. They have been stagnating for a long time and adds to the ire of users compelled to speak out against Gaia's poor relations with this every growing dissent. >__o;

Oooh, poor you D: I wish you more luck with brother, than my dad has with us biggrin I mean, he, my mom and I have driving license, but he's the only one who actually drives razz

What should they fix/improve? I mean, i only use forums and shops/marketplace/inventory, so i don't really know about other parts of site ^^'

Ah, I see. xD
Still, having more than 1-2 licenses helps.. even if it's usually one person driving.

One of the areas that could use improvements are guilds~ having some recent forum features would be nice. D:
Other parts might be consolidation, but that's kind of broad haha. The important improvement Gaia could try tackling is customer service! ..that and interaction with the community. Lately, there's been some drawbacks and it's been missed very much (this is kind of part of customer service though).

For sure ^^ That reminds me of a story about my school friends, i've heard lately. They decided to go to the party by car. J (it's easier to call them somehow rather than "that friend" and "the other one" razz ) was owner of the car and everybody decided to met in one place with him and drove together to the party. They were all sitting inside when suddenly they saw H with hands full with bottles of vodka. They suggested him sitting in the trunk, because there was no other place to sit: every seat was taken. H said he's sitting on a seat or he's not going ( =no vodka for them razz ). So in the end, H was driving and J, owner of the car, spend whole ride in a trunk xD

Oh, guilds. I'm in one, but never really participate in discussions and whole guild's life ;p
Oh, i see. I haven't noticed that one razz

Sorry for the late reply! I got busy with school beginning again and such.

Wow.. That's such a funny story. xD the owner of Thrace having to ride in the trunk loool. Hopefully that wasn't a long ride!

Haha, a lot of the guilds I was in are in decline. I was lately invited to one, but activity there is pretty mellow compared to the forums at large. xD

Haha, that;s okay ^^ Btw i wonder, when are they going to close this forum ;p Event has ended some time ago, right?

Well, probably around 30 minutes? I've got no idea xD

But people still create new ones ;p Oh well, good thare are Gaians who want to do stuff like that wink

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Quote:
ey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

One fine day, while rummaging through inventory, an item was found. Not knowing what to do with it anymore, the item was disposed of to a trusting Gaian- one who will most likely put it to better use.

Hey, it's better than throwing it in the trash. XD

Best of wishes,
-A gnome in the shadows

I don't know if you're from this thread shadow gnome,but thank you! I wasn't able to win the Jack's 2k13 Ornate Bolero from the Halloween Switchem so it's much appreciated. heart

Dapper Dabbler

Wow, really keeping the event going for a while, aren't they?

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Silent Treatments
User Image

> 3 cuteness retaliation

Hehe, awww, poor thing. >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items