5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
Noxtis
Elizabeth Zenteno
Noxtis
*peeks into the thread*

...It is cold in mah aparment that I have three blankets wrapped around me.
...Maintence has yet to fix the heat. *pouts*

I feel you :/ Get another three blankets along with ski attire. That may be good for now biggrin haha

Sdly...I do not have ski attire. Otherwise I would. I did get gloves on though...

Haha well I definitely don't envy your position, if I could hand you an electric blanket I would, those keep you toasty. 3nodding

Timid Shapeshifter

Elizabeth Zenteno
Noxtis
Elizabeth Zenteno
Noxtis
*peeks into the thread*

I feel you :/ Get another three blankets along with ski attire. That may be good for now biggrin haha

Sdly...I do not have ski attire. Otherwise I would. I did get gloves on though...

Haha well I definitely don't envy your position, if I could hand you an electric blanket I would, those keep you toasty. 3nodding

I should ninja the eletric blanket that I have, but someone else is using it. xD
But the thought that you would let me borrow an eletric blanket is very nice. 3nodding

Timid Shapeshifter

Quote:
Here's a new little companion! I hope you like him, I would've gotten you something from your wishlist but they were a bit pricey haha smile

Thank-you! I do love birds and now the one I have has a friend/twin! And it is fine. I know my wishlist gotten pricey as time goes on. Hopefully I will find something that won't get too pricey after some time. XD

Manly Man-Lover

Rawfie's gift count is 0 and 0... better go give some things. ninja

Dapper Genius

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
Noxtis
Elizabeth Zenteno
Noxtis
Elizabeth Zenteno
Noxtis
*peeks into the thread*

I should ninja the eletric blanket that I have, but someone else is using it. xD
But the thought that you would let me borrow an eletric blanket is very nice. 3nodding

Your too nice! I would have stolen it back by now. And yes smile I use two in bed every night, I'd be more than willing to share the blanket bliss haha 4laugh

Manly Man-Lover

Yay! Rawfie is 2 and 0.

Timid Shapeshifter

Quote:
Escargot? I think not! > biggrin

That poor hermit-kitty! I will keep it safe so it shall not be under threat of becoming escargot. Thank-you for giving me the Hermit Cat. :3

Dapper Genius

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
Escargot? I think not! >smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
Thank you so much! I love hermits! I'm going to go stick him in my tank right now, I really appreciate this kind gesture!

Timid Shapeshifter

Elizabeth Zenteno

Your too nice! I would have stolen it back by now. And yes smile I use two in bed every night, I'd be more than willing to share the blanket bliss haha 4laugh

Well, I'm nice! emotion_awesome
But...I also I don't feel like being mercelessly tickled. emotion_donotwant For taking the blanket...cause nope. I don't feel like screaching and flailing about on the floor.

But yeeees. Blanket bliss~ biggrin

Manly Man-Lover

Aw. Thank you Anon for the sockies. whee

Dapper Genius

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
Noxtis
Elizabeth Zenteno

Well, I'm nice! emotion_awesome
But...I also I don't feel like being mercelessly tickled. emotion_donotwant For taking the blanket...cause nope. I don't feel like screaching and flailing about on the floor.

But yeeees. Blanket bliss~ biggrin

I definitely wouldn't want to be tickled either, especially if it involves flailing about everywhere. I would think you'd have to scheme now, maybe say that the blanket has your horrible disease on it. or some sort. ninja

Wealthy Seeker

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: Here's to the anon forum! I know it's not much, but I hope it's enough to make you feel special!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Sparkly rose pretty. 3nodding
Thanks anon.
i can't wait until i get my dream avi finished! almost there! how are you guys?

Moonlight Pirate

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
'Ello! How's the thread doing?

Gifted: 24
Received: 5
Wishlist: on my profile smile
Please sign with Mysterious Anon, so I can know it's from this thread (I'm in other gifting threads and I like to keep track of what I give and get)
smile

Timid Bloodsucker

8,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
elemental_ghost
DevilPeaches
elemental_ghost
DevilPeaches
elemental_ghost

That doesn't quite explain how Cinder was able to use it......
It's not like the fire even phased him. Irritated, maybe......

only reason he can is because he is a fire spirit ... born of fire .. he might just be the spirit of an old demon ..

*Cinder sets you on fire*
Cinder!
I'm quite a proud "feminine" spirit so I'd love it if you didn't address me as a man. And sorry, but I took the time to "learn" how to make my dark fire just....... for a friend.

ah so u arent the spirit of a demon rather u were a friend of one .. and learned that to save him / her

sorry cinder ^^ +fire dissappears before even hitting me+

No, not anything like that really. I "learned" it so that I could kill that wretched water spirit. Also, not that it matters but Undine seems to be having a really hard time getting any sleep right now.
Cinder, quit burning Bubbles and let her get her sleep already. She's really starting to give me a pounding headache now.........
*Cinder lets out a smirk*

+stares+ cinder behave .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas