~Obsowyck Mama

Thank you so much! *hugs her new bear*

Vicious Genius

6,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cerianne
Message: 'Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength.'

What the gift is it really doesn't matter. What truly matter was that someone cared enough to give you something.

Also I'm asking you a little favor, do something different this year. Give a random gift to someone on the real world. Smile to strangers and visit someone you haven't seen in a long time. Christmas is the time that people feel most lonely and sad. So help me spread the cheer! I would really appreciate it.

Merry Christmas~!

~Almiki

Oh, I like that idea! ;o
I'll do, it, I'll go and give a christmas present to a random stranger. heart

This is really sweet!

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
Sakura lady of death
Lolli-pop Psycho
Sakura lady of death
Lolli-pop Psycho
I had no idea what anime it was from. I just thought it was funny! lol

Well now you know! xD I highly recommend it if you like anime. It's a fun little series. 3nodding
Really? What's it about? Do you know?

I own the mangas so I know it is about high school life. :3 It follows the main genius Chiyo-Chan, hyper active Tomo, Super serious looking but secretly sweet Sakaki, weird Osaka, and often the most normal of the group Yomi, along with others, throughout their high school days. It's a comedy and ends with their graduation. The anime is just as fun as the manga. x3 It's very silly, so, I like it a lot.
Awesome! I was looking for a cute funny anime that wasn't filled with 'retarded' funny. I'll look into it. Thank you!

It's called Azu Manga Diaho right?

Yes, it is :3 I hope you like it, I know I do.
If it also helps to know, the dub is good however one of the characters has a southern belle accent, and it's kinda awkward. I tend to love dubs but that anime's is the only one I am iffy with. xD

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
This thread is dangerous... There's cultists and Weeping Angels and Slenderman and s**t. gonk

Generous Prophet

Firanzia-Vice

nice avi 4laugh

Lonely Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ryuu-no-Taisho

True.
I don't really have the talent for altering images, but I do have the talent for making captions below the already finished image. XD
You're welcome.
More will be on the way! twisted

I'll be looking forward to them! 3nodding

Demonic Star

11,800 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
B e a r i s a l

haha marshmellows are delish~ and OMG congratz to the new edition to your family heart I'm also having family come over ~ I'm really excited to see my brother XD we're planning on having a snow ball fight ~

Shameless Hoarder

Cerianne

whaha xD
I've been sitting here with a bottle of cherry coke and some crisps watching harry potter x3

Oh now, that sounds fun, too!
I've been staring at the gift I'm making for a friend thinking "I should probably work on that some more...."

Lonely Lover

19,775 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Object of Affection 150

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

The warmth of the soft blankets encompassed you entirely and the comfortable darkness of night bid you well on your way back into sleep. When your eyes had groggily opened, the clock had told you in its green numbers that it was slightly past midnight. The smooth touch of your pillow against your cheek was teasing as, it too, beckoned you back into sleep. It seemed cruel that you had to leave such comfort. Your throat was as dry as the desert under the burning rays of the sun. It pleaded to you for some water.

So, with much regret, you groaned and slipped out of the covers of your bed. The cool air assaulted you as you stood and rubbed your eyes. Movement at the window caught your attention and you moved nearer to it. Snow? The sky above was black with clouds; drifting silently down, as if in slow motion, white snowflakes fell from the sky. Your lips formed a smile and sudden excitement formed in your chest. By impulse, you grabbed a coat and a pair of shoes. You were going to go outside and play in that silent snowfall.

You grinned as you move into the hallway. The glow from multicolored Christmas lights flickered and danced across the walls. You moved to the front door, but paused at the living room. Your heart danced to a new beat and you hid behind the wall as you peered carefully back into the living room.

Like the hallway, the room was slightly lit from the warm glow of the Christmas lights that circled around the tree. Tinsel and different colored ornaments shimmered in the light coming from the soft orange flames in the fireplace. Placed above the fireplace, red stockings hung waiting to be stuffed. A hint of smoke from the fireplace scented the room as well as the thick distinct smell of pine from the Christmas tree. Brightly wrapped red and green presents with ribbons were tucked underneath the tree like the children that were tucked into bed on Christmas Eve. All of these things you took in and recognized from earlier that day. However, it was none of these things that made you stop. In fact, it was an addition to the room that made you pause.

S-Santa?

You stared stunned at the figure dressed in the traditional garb of the merry man of Christmas as they pulled out a present from a velvet red bag and placed it under the Christmas tree. But...it could not be Santa...could it? You continued to stare and watched as they straightened up. They were far too thin to be Santa, you silently commented. The figure turned and met your eyes, leaving you stunned for the second time that night. It definitely was not Santa. It was not even a he.

The girl stared at you equally surprised. Her eyes were a light blue, so light that you could not help but stare into them. Was it even possible for eyes to be that pale a blue? Her snow-white hair curled down around her face from under the Santa hat and rested on her shoulders. Seconds passed like eternity as you stared at her and she stared at you. A smile twitched to life on her lips and her eyes sparkled with amusement. With a graceful silent movement, she slung the red velvet bag over her shoulder. With a wink and a small farewell wave of her hand, she faded from your sight like only a phantom can.

Minutes passed as you continued to stare at the spot where she had once been. A pop in the fireplace made you jump and you slowly made your way to the tree. Under the tree was the present the girl had placed only moments ago. You reached down and picked it up. A note written in beautiful calligraphy was placed neatly under the ribbon. You pulled it out and read:

Happy Holidays~

Yours Truly,

--- Phantom Anon

emotion_kirakira I really enjoyed reading this message. Thank you very much for the gift, Phantom anon.

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Flippolo
PsychoRabbitV2
Blood Deflaws
PsychoRabbitV2
Blood Deflaws

It should hopefully pick up eventually, I was a tad late this year on the other hand.

well it always dose take off, every event, Blood, you sure are popular that's for sure.

That is true, it always starts like this but then gets ridiculously fast.
Yes I have noticed although my old user Blood the Shapeshifter is probably the more recognizable one for most and I tend to be in towns too.

Well I only know the forum you, I told go to towns, never able to save my bugs anymore so why try.
Things will take off soon it just takes time, most Gaian's are in school? I don't know when break is.... Ha, I'm old... lol.

Oh no...don't start talking about being old...makes me feel old... *creak*

can't be older then me lols

Lonely Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
DerangedLychan
-l- Iceeh Dream -l-

Aw, I'm sorry they cancelled on you, yo!
Actually, haha, no, I'm going to the movies on my own for Christmas.
sweatdrop

Uwha? :c Alone? No friends? Family?? D:
darkxxstar00

haha~ I needa tidy up the house too, just never got to it o w o~ And wowie! I bet your tree is awesome XD

Its good size. We have a ton of ornaments, and some of them are really old. I think the oldest belonged to my grandmother when she was growing up

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Make room for the incoming Christmas mail and squeal like you mean because the holidays are here! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff