Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Greetings to everyone old and new~ I welcome you back to this place of mystery where anonymous Gaians come out to play!

I am Blood, the one behind this thread's creation. If you need any assistance or just want to chat, don't be shy!

It is time for another event and that means our beloved thread returns once more to the world of anonymous mischief!

We first appeared during the April Fools Mother Duck Event. Upon looking for this sort of thread, to my surprise there was none! So I decided to create my own, and thus, a tradition was born! I hope we will have people from last event back with us to help and take part in the fun!

So we get users coming and asking questions such as:

Can I join in? - Well Of course after all everyone is welcome...just don't cause trouble!

How do I give? - To be an anon you need to send out gifts to random people who post in this thread. Remember to click the anonymous box right beneath the message. You can fill the message with anything, art, a poem, a story, or just a short greeting, and sign off with an anonymous pen name if you wish. Make it elaborate or keep it simple, we're all just here to have fun!

How do I receive? - Just post in this thread as you can and cross your fingers that you'll be gifted by someone!

Will we get any good items? - Well in the April Fools Event people were getting items from their wish list from our generous anons, but of course we still get the crap items from time to time. In truth though, don't we all just love the message attached?

* Please remember that these anons are other Gaians who out of their own kind heart have decided to become an anon and bless those they choose with gifts and messages, so be sure post their work and thank them!

The Details:

- This kind of thread is a place where one user gives another a gift with a message marked anonymous. It is random, there is no set giving order.

- The messages contain stories or simple poems, letters range from creepy to heart warming. We get funny and we get danger but that is all part of the fun!

- Always remember to keep the message according to the T.O.S. so that we do not get in trouble! This goes both for text and images! It has been pointed out to me by coldheartedangel who I thank for this!

- If somebody does not have a wishlist then simply gift them what you think they would like as many of us hate having wish lists when we could just simply wait and play this game of chance for the surprise rather than expecting it to arrive due to this wish list we have!

- Begging for gifts will not be tolerated as it tends to be annoying and makes us more likely to not give you gifts.

- Bumping is frowned upon as it becomes annoying and rather repetitive when you could be engaging in conversation with everyone else in order to receive anons!

- Spam is not allowed at all, it is considered against the rules for one thing and is just not needed at any time unless it happens to be reasonable, walls of pointless text are not appreciated in the slightest!

So without further adieu, I welcome everyone to the official anonymous gift-giving thread!

User Image

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IMPORTANT ~

* Please remember that these anons are other Gaians who out of their own kind heart have decided to become an anon and bless those they choose with gifts and messages, so be sure post their work and thank them!

IMPORTANT ~

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just a little reminder ~

The text in blue is general guidelines on how to take part, the text in red is what you should not be doing in this thread.

The text in green/orange is a message to you all!

The Details:

- This kind of thread is a place where one user gives another a gift with a message marked anonymous. It is random, there is no set giving order.

- The messages contain stories or simple poems, letters range from creepy to heart warming. We get funny and we get danger but that is all part of the fun!

- Always remember to keep the message according to the T.O.S. so that we do not get in trouble! This goes both for text and images! It has been pointed out to me by coldheartedangel who I thank for this!

- If somebody does not have a wishlist then simply gift them what you think they would like as many of us hate having wish lists when we could just simply wait and play this game of chance for the surprise rather than expecting it to arrive due to this wish list we have!

- Begging for gifts will not be tolerated as it tends to be annoying and makes us more likely to not give you gifts.

- Bumping is frowned upon as it becomes annoying and rather repetitive when you could be engaging in conversation with everyone else in order to receive anons!

- Spam is not allowed at all, it is considered against the rules for one thing and is just not needed at any time unless it happens to be reasonable, walls of pointless text are not appreciated in the slightest!

It's also a very good idea to actually read the first post on the thread itself as it suggests in the title.

Not only is this being posted because it is relevant but also due to the fact I have noticed that several users that anon are now considering not even doing it any more.

Why is this, you might ask?

You lot aren't posting their works and making them feel appreciated and that needs to change, you have to post their work in order for them to continue anoning otherwise it's just not worth it in the end!

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Christmas is just around the corner!

Unforgiving Firestarter

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
im here...

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
subscribed! God bless the anons~

Icy Lunatic

Loyal Pumpkin

25,350 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Ⓧ~I have been waiting fⓍr this thread tⓍ appear again...~Ⓧ

Moonlight Lover

Undead Trash

Oh hello everyone. :>

Loyal Pumpkin

25,350 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
OMFG A LESBIAN
Oh hello everyone. :>

*sneaks behind you*
Ⓧ~HellⓍ...~Ⓧ

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
I've been donating all....well yesterday.

wheeee

Undead Trash

Slender Woods

Hello. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items