Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of tentacles and why ?

Disgusting 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Sexy/Arousing 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Ummm Uhhm WHAT ? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Weird 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
+I made a comment about it.. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
mermaid_goth
RandomPoptartsMyAss
mermaid_goth
RandomPoptartsMyAss
Hello you guys - I'm here to discuss the movie "Her" ... sorry I ish making this in a Christmas forum ._. and well I like...to say the movie - is it a COMEDY ? or ROMANCE ?!.... I question anything and if you guys don't know what i'm talking about..
.Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
(But anyways the movie (if you're lazy ) is a movie about a man who basically find this computer program that intellectual and such and amazingly this computer program is called "Samantha" at least but either way - if you would like to discuss this - reply and I'd love to see you guys discuss..

Then why post it here? Are you new to Gaia? You could've just posted it in the General Discussion or the Chatterbox (if you wanted more replies - tho ppl are trollish in that one).

this was my general first forum post ;/... and i am kinda new to the forum thing and I figured out sections for forum posts for movies Dx' hehe it kinda got side tracked.

Ah ok. Are you new to Gaia or just never posted before? Btw the general storyline reminds me of this movie called S1m0ne - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258153/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1 .

I just never posted before when I posted this thing XDD

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
RandomPoptartsMyAss
Cleocatra
It seems interesting :3c I was in a LDR for a while.

Yeah but can you be comforted by the fact that person is just a computer - it's not something with a mind but something programmed - and I wanna watch it too *~*' but either way - how long was the LDR ? Bonus - Scarlett Johanson ... ( the girl who played black widow in the Avengers !!) plays the voice of the program's voice ♥♥♥

http://scoutshonour.com/digital/ I have romanced a computer and she was lovely.

Also it was 6 months or so? We're living together now. One of my friends was in one for 2-3 years, they're now married.

Divorced Gaian

23,190 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
RandomPoptartsMyAss
mermaid_goth
RandomPoptartsMyAss
mermaid_goth
RandomPoptartsMyAss
Hello you guys - I'm here to discuss the movie "Her" ... sorry I ish making this in a Christmas forum ._. and well I like...to say the movie - is it a COMEDY ? or ROMANCE ?!.... I question anything and if you guys don't know what i'm talking about..
.Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
(But anyways the movie (if you're lazy ) is a movie about a man who basically find this computer program that intellectual and such and amazingly this computer program is called "Samantha" at least but either way - if you would like to discuss this - reply and I'd love to see you guys discuss..

Then why post it here? Are you new to Gaia? You could've just posted it in the General Discussion or the Chatterbox (if you wanted more replies - tho ppl are trollish in that one).

this was my general first forum post ;/... and i am kinda new to the forum thing and I figured out sections for forum posts for movies Dx' hehe it kinda got side tracked.

Ah ok. Are you new to Gaia or just never posted before? Btw the general storyline reminds me of this movie called S1m0ne - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258153/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1 .

I just never posted before when I posted this thing XDD

And have you ever seen that ^ movie before?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff