Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of tentacles and why ?

Disgusting 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Sexy/Arousing 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Ummm Uhhm WHAT ? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Weird 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
+I made a comment about it.. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Hilarious Rogue

5,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna

I don't like horror films and don't watch them either because of that. Only exception I think are Hitchcock movies that I like because Psycho uses chocolate to be the blood in the movie. How awesome is that? xd

it's freaking amazing - and sorry for my late response D:< but thank you for actually commenting on my forum XDD

It's fine. Your post was unique and interesting. I love talking about movies. Wow people still haven't hit you yet? Poor thing. I'll try buying a few snowballs just so you get some hits.

well thank god there are people out there like you ;o; and well.. YAY I GOT HIT ;D ... i dunno what getting hit means though o-o'

I'm an old movie buff. I love black and white movies. Yeah I'll hit you a few times. Basically hitting 50 and being hit 50 times gets you two items. Being hit 500 times and hitting 500 times gets you two achievements. That's it.

my dad hates old movies - he thinks of them as looking into the past v-v' urgh ... can't he see the movies now.. but in general he ain't a movie person... but whoa - snow balls ;O i'm gonna try and go on more forums to hit - and what do you get ?

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna

I don't like horror films and don't watch them either because of that. Only exception I think are Hitchcock movies that I like because Psycho uses chocolate to be the blood in the movie. How awesome is that? xd

it's freaking amazing - and sorry for my late response D:< but thank you for actually commenting on my forum XDD

It's fine. Your post was unique and interesting. I love talking about movies. Wow people still haven't hit you yet? Poor thing. I'll try buying a few snowballs just so you get some hits.

well thank god there are people out there like you ;o; and well.. YAY I GOT HIT ;D ... i dunno what getting hit means though o-o'

I'm an old movie buff. I love black and white movies. Yeah I'll hit you a few times. Basically hitting 50 and being hit 50 times gets you two items. Being hit 500 times and hitting 500 times gets you two achievements. That's it.

my dad hates old movies - he thinks of them as looking into the past v-v' urgh ... can't he see the movies now.. but in general he ain't a movie person... but whoa - snow balls ;O i'm gonna try and go on more forums to hit - and what do you get ?

Aww that's too bad. Old movies rock. Here is the achievement and item list: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/xmas-2k13-item-and-achievement-list-happy-holidays/t.89437165/

Hilarious Rogue

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
oh my gosh - switch em is hard in a way ;/

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss

I can't get past level 8 in it. I wish Gaia made it easier to get further without spending cash.

Hilarious Rogue

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

I can't get past level 8 in it. I wish Gaia made it easier to get further without spending cash.

THAT'S HOW IT WORKS D:< but bleh no one listens - and well that's how THEY make money D:<

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

THAT'S HOW IT WORKS D:< but bleh no one listens - and well that's how THEY make money D:<

It's ok. I'm not going to pay it. xd I'll just keep playing it for fun. I just don't understand how candy crush is easier to do than this game.

Hilarious Rogue

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

It's ok. I'm not going to pay it. xd I'll just keep playing it for fun. I just don't understand how candy crush is easier to do than this game.

I've never played Candy Crush XD Candy Crush is like ... I dunno how people just get addicted to it - i find it... boring to play patterns ;('... i dunno how it really works but meh e.e'

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

I've never played Candy Crush XD Candy Crush is like ... I dunno how people just get addicted to it - i find it... boring to play patterns ;('... i dunno how it really works but meh e.e'

I got rid of it. xd It started getting boring after awhile. I still like to play Bejeweled which is one of the first switching games and I think the best still. I'm just happy Gaia used their characters in the game.

Hilarious Rogue

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
Shoot I ran out of snowballs. Time to buy some more for you.

lmao xD i ish try to hit people - i think i hit maybe ... few people O_O' it's getting somewhere though xD

Hilarious Rogue

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

I got rid of it. xd It started getting boring after awhile. I still like to play Bejeweled which is one of the first switching games and I think the best still. I'm just happy Gaia used their characters in the game.

lmao - it's like 3 in the morning where i'm at - i'm supposed to "sleep" but i drank soda sad

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

lmao - it's like 3 in the morning where i'm at - i'm supposed to "sleep" but i drank soda sad

It's almost midnight here. I'm just waiting for the ball to drop which actually already did 3 hours ago. So still 2013 here. Oh yay 50 hits finally on you. Congrats on your new item.

Hilarious Rogue

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

It's almost midnight here. I'm just waiting for the ball to drop which actually already did 3 hours ago. So still 2013 here. Oh yay 50 hits finally on you. Congrats on your new item.

now I must throw more snowballs to hit more people XDD thank you so much biggrin DD

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

now I must throw more snowballs to hit more people XDD thank you so much biggrin DD

Your welcome. The ball dropped so I'll be going to sleep soon.

Hilarious Rogue

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

whoa quotes kinda make me dizzy trying to search for them xD anyways ...i have a new topic and tv - and well it's of sleepy hollow vs. Once Upon a Time - you should check it out :O

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss

whoa quotes kinda make me dizzy trying to search for them xD anyways ...i have a new topic and tv - and well it's of sleepy hollow vs. Once Upon a Time - you should check it out :O

I don't care for Sleepy Hollow, but I love Once Upon a Time show and it's spin off show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff