Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of tentacles and why ?

Disgusting 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Sexy/Arousing 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Ummm Uhhm WHAT ? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Weird 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
+I made a comment about it.. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello you guys - I'm here to discuss the movie "Her" ... sorry I ish making this in a Christmas forum ._. and well I like...to say the movie - is it a COMEDY ? or ROMANCE ?!.... I question anything and if you guys don't know what i'm talking about..
.Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
(But anyways the movie (if you're lazy ) is a movie about a man who basically find this computer program that intellectual and such and amazingly this computer program is called "Samantha" at least but either way - if you would like to discuss this - reply and I'd love to see you guys discuss..

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I hate that they changed it from PG-13 to R, so now I can't see it. crying

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna

whoa they did - what the heck ?

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna

Yeah idk why it is now. Maybe more language, who knows?

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna

yeah i know ;/... it's really kinda classless - but i can watch a movie xD as long as there's no scary stuff D:< ... i mean i can handle it - but i just rather not - because in horror movies - they have like no light, just blood - i can't tell if someone's giving birth or getting shot ._.'

Greedy Bookworm

I've never watched it? Does he fall in love with the computer or something?

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna

yeah i know ;/... it's really kinda classless - but i can watch a movie xD as long as there's no scary stuff D:< ... i mean i can handle it - but i just rather not - because in horror movies - they have like no light, just blood - i can't tell if someone's giving birth or getting shot ._.'

I don't like horror films and don't watch them either because of that. Only exception I think are Hitchcock movies that I like because Psycho uses chocolate to be the blood in the movie. How awesome is that? xd

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna

I don't like horror films and don't watch them either because of that. Only exception I think are Hitchcock movies that I like because Psycho uses chocolate to be the blood in the movie. How awesome is that? xd

it's freaking amazing - and sorry for my late response D:< but thank you for actually commenting on my forum XDD

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Not Lori
I've never watched it? Does he fall in love with the computer or something?[/quote
] It's not even playing yet and well that's what the trailer tells us XD i sent the link in the thing biggrin

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna

it's freaking amazing - and sorry for my late response D:< but thank you for actually commenting on my forum XDD

It's fine. Your post was unique and interesting. I love talking about movies. Wow people still haven't hit you yet? Poor thing. I'll try buying a few snowballs just so you get some hits.

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna

It's fine. Your post was unique and interesting. I love talking about movies. Wow people still haven't hit you yet? Poor thing. I'll try buying a few snowballs just so you get some hits.

well thank god there are people out there like you ;o; and well.. YAY I GOT HIT ;D ... i dunno what getting hit means though o-o'

Hilarious Rogue

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
It never came out yet - and well no one votes on the poll ;-;'
Not Lori
I've never watched it? Does he fall in love with the computer or something?

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna
RandomPoptartsMyAss
ScooterBrenna

well thank god there are people out there like you ;o; and well.. YAY I GOT HIT ;D ... i dunno what getting hit means though o-o'

I'm an old movie buff. I love black and white movies. Yeah I'll hit you a few times. Basically hitting 50 and being hit 50 times gets you two items. Being hit 500 times and hitting 500 times gets you two achievements. That's it.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
It may be interesting. But I get lazy when it comes to watching things.

Apocalyptic Bilge rat

15,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Shoot I ran out of snowballs. Time to buy some more for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff