Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
All ready posted this in the Bugs and Glitches forums, but I figured I would also post it here to hopefully bring attention to this issue. It's happening to more than just me, it would seem.

I was playing Switch 'Em and got to level 8. I usd gcash twice to get extra moves during my game (30 gcash total) and then also bought a power-up (99 gc total). When I finally "beat" level 8, it dropped my score back down to 1780. I still had moves left so I kept making moves. It would show my real score rising well up over the goal of 5500. However, when I ran out of moves it gave me a screen like I hadn't beaten the game and then restarted my whole thing.

Here's a screenshot showing that I was actually up over the score.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not sure what can be done about this, but I've seen other users reporting glitches similar to this. I'm mostly upset because I actually used some of my gcash, which I hardly ever use. If this glitch isn't going to be fixed, is it possible to get reimbursed for the loss? Or can I just be given a chance to start at level 9 or something? I really wanted to try to win those Frost items.

Tech Savvy Stuff:
BrowserMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.63 Safari/537.36