Welcome to Gaia! ::

Package for you!

::takes snowball to the face:: 0.11627906976744 11.6% [ 5 ]
::ducks and lobs a snowball:: 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 10 ]
Ooh, shiny! ::picks up gold, completely oblivious to snowball fight:: 0.65116279069767 65.1% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15 >

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
But they're absolutely FREE, Sir or Madam!

Our company is overstocked with snowballs for the season so we're practically GIVING THEM AWAY!

The finest quality snowballs, delivered right to your face!
Do I need to pay shipping fees or sales tax?

No fees, no tax, no handling charges! Just quality snowballs--get yours now, while supplies last!

Take one! Take a dozen! TAKE THIS!! ::splat!::

(nailed ya! XD)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, very good--processing your order now. Your shipment will be delivered via air mail, of course! blaugh

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
But they're absolutely FREE, Sir or Madam!

Our company is overstocked with snowballs for the season so we're practically GIVING THEM AWAY!

The finest quality snowballs, delivered right to your face!
Do I need to pay shipping fees or sales tax?

No fees, no tax, no handling charges! Just quality snowballs--get yours now, while supplies last!

(nailed ya! XD)

Yes, very good--processing your order now. Your shipment will be delivered via air mail, of course! blaugh
I'm not satisfied with my order, I'm gonna have to return that right back at ya!

Invisible Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
this_chick25
xI- Geki -Ix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am....

Oh boy, oh boy, I've been waiting for my snowballs to arrive!

....a ghost trainer!!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We pride ourselves in speedy delivery!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am....

That's great.
Ok, just wait here a minute I'm.... I'm gonna give you a little tip.
Where did I left that thing..... Ah, here it is *takes out snowball cannon*
Your delivery days are over twisted *fires cannon*

....a ghost trainer!!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25

(nailed ya! XD)

I'm not satisfied with my order, I'm gonna have to return that right back at ya!

Sorry--all sales are final due to the nature of our special promotion. We unfortunately are unable to accept any returns!
Please accept these additional snowballs as a gesture of how much we value your patronage!

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hazelaar
You knave! Have at thee! scream

Augh! I'm just the messenger! ::dives behind a tree::

I must deliver your package no matter what though, so HERE YOU GO! ::splat!::

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25

(nailed ya! XD)

Sorry--all sales are final due to the nature of our special promotion. We unfortunately are unable to accept any returns!
Please accept these additional snowballs as a gesture of how much we value your patronage!
Don't make me go postal!

Fashionable Hunter

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xI- Geki -Ix
this_chick25
I am....

That's great.

....a ghost trainer!!

Augh~! gonk We cannot accept gratuities on the job!! ::runs away::

(Everybody always wants to kill the messenger... crying )

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25

Don't make me go postal!

Postal?

We're not hiring now, but if you'd like to submit an application, please fill out this form and return it to our main office! ::splat!::

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25

Don't make me go postal!

Postal?

We're not hiring now, but if you'd like to submit an application, please fill out this form and return it to our main office! ::splat!::
Postal means bat**** crazy lol. But I do need a job! Can I have the application?

Invisible Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
this_chick25
xI- Geki -Ix
this_chick25
I am....

That's great.

....a ghost trainer!!

I am....

HEY!!
Come back here, I haven't signed for it yet!! *keeps firing cannon*

....a ghost trainer!!

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xI- Geki -Ix
this_chick25

I am....

HEY!!
Come back here, I haven't signed for it yet!! *keeps firing cannon*

....a ghost trainer!!

::hides behind a tree:: It doesn't require a signature unless we upgrade you to Express Delivery--I'll be more than happy to upgrade!

::pulls a snowball cannon out of mailbag and opens fire!::

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200
Let's do this thing.

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
The Weekend Warriors
this_chick25
Don't make me go postal!

Postal?

Postal means bat**** crazy lol. But I do need a job! Can I have the application?

(I got it, I was just making a terrible pun ^_~) Yes, I have several in my bag--here you go! ::splat!::

I'll put in a good word for you! blaugh

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
FlickoFly
Let's do this thing.

Enjoy your delivery~! ::splat!::

Quick Reply

Submit