• Hellraiser 500

Sweet Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Ugghhhh, I hate this. I never get anything but infections, whhyyy crying
puppylove713
Lol, you aren't alone there. I get these cravings for sweets, mostly chocolate at times. Also, I hate being sick too. It is no fun.

Animal Lover

Lady Vendetta Iceflame
Ugghhhh, I hate this. I never get anything but infections, whhyyy crying
puppylove713
Lol, you aren't alone there. I get these cravings for sweets, mostly chocolate at times. Also, I hate being sick too. It is no fun.
Who knows? I"m currently fighting off an infection of some sort too. What I thought was allergies I don't think is because my allergies never effect me this badly...

Kazul ChaotiKitten generated a random number between 1 and 2100 ... 857!

Nimble Sex Symbol

10,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

LiterallyDilly's Husband

Hot Sex Symbol

Sweet Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Trick to infections is this: is your mucus/snot yellow or green? If yes, infection. If no, might be but less likely. My condolences, they're nasty- hydration is your best friend.Also, apologies if that sounded gross.
puppylove713
Who knows? I"m currently fighting off an infection of some sort too. What I thought was allergies I don't think is because my allergies never effect me this badly...

Animal Lover

Lady Vendetta Iceflame
Trick to infections is this: is your mucus/snot yellow or green? If yes, infection. If no, might be but less likely. My condolences, they're nasty- hydration is your best friend.Also, apologies if that sounded gross.
puppylove713
Lol, you are talking to somebody who was raised around people in the medical field and somebody who is trying to get into the medical field myself, so that didn't even bother me. As for the whole color thing, I kind of knew that much...

Sweet Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Oh, sorry. Heh, I feel silly now. -looks away, rubbing the back of my neck gently-
puppylove713
Lol, you are talking to somebody who was raised around people in the medical field and somebody who is trying to get into the medical field myself, so that didn't even bother me. As for the whole color thing, I kind of knew that much...

Animal Lover

Lady Vendetta Iceflame
Oh, sorry. Heh, I feel silly now. -looks away, rubbing the back of my neck gently-
puppylove713
Don't worry about it. It isn't like you knew. Besides, I didn't say anything about it until you said that, so how could you have known?

Sweet Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I guess.. -sighs- I hate my life... My cousin passed away last night, and... I'm not holding up well.. Blah..
puppylove713
Don't worry about it. It isn't like you knew. Besides, I didn't say anything about it until you said that, so how could you have known?

Animal Lover

Lady Vendetta Iceflame
I guess.. -sighs- I hate my life... My cousin passed away last night, and... I'm not holding up well.. Blah..
puppylove713
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm guessing that you two were close?

Sweet Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Incredibly so, until a fight earlier this year.. Some really bad things were said. He told me never to speak to him again- so I didn't.
I wanted to make it right over Christmas, but missed him. Next day, he and his wife were in an accident.
She was DOA: he went to the ICU... but never made it out...
I wanted to make things right, and I can't now... It hurts, it really does...

puppylove713

Animal Lover

Lady Vendetta Iceflame
Incredibly so, until a fight earlier this year.. Some really bad things were said. He told me never to speak to him again- so I didn't.
I wanted to make it right over Christmas, but missed him. Next day, he and his wife were in an accident.
She was DOA: he went to the ICU... but never made it out...
I wanted to make things right, and I can't now... It hurts, it really does...

puppylove713
I'm sorry. I have a friend who was in a similar situation, but with her mother. I am not going to say much more on that because it sin't my business to say, but I have to say that I am really happy that that has never happened to me. I can't even think of somebody that I was really close to that I have lost, but I know that with my grandparents on my dad's side getting up there in age and the fact that their health isn't the best says it may not be long. But then again, they could surprise us. You just never know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff