• Divine Donator 100
  • Doggone It! 100
heart heart cheese_whine cheese_whine dramallama dramallama

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Basically, yeah. It's actually really annoying, because my room-mates do. -sigh- It's not unduly fair, but I deal with it. At least I don't do all the housework too-then I'd be choked. Having that conversation was not fun... But my one roomie does the cooking and dishes; the other sweeps and vacuums; I do laundry and clean the bathroom. It's evenly split up, finally.
puppylove713
I see. So basically you have no extra spending money.

Shy Lover

8,250 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Timid 100
heart I wish everyone here a happy new year and a wonderfull turn of the year heart

Shy Lover

8,250 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Timid 100
heart I wish everyone here a happy new year and a wonderfull turn of the year heart

Sorry if this is the second or third time I say this, I don't know where I did and didn't say it sweatdrop

tankeazteka's Princess

Stone-cold Smoker

12,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Animal Lover

Lady Vendetta Iceflame
Basically, yeah. It's actually really annoying, because my room-mates do. -sigh- It's not unduly fair, but I deal with it. At least I don't do all the housework too-then I'd be choked. Having that conversation was not fun... But my one roomie does the cooking and dishes; the other sweeps and vacuums; I do laundry and clean the bathroom. It's evenly split up, finally.
puppylove713
I see. So basically you have no extra spending money.
I'd much rather sweep and vacuum... I hate cleaning the bathroom....

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
Hit me! I hit back!

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
blaugh My roomie said the exact same thing. Hence why I get to clean the bathroom.

ooh, how did you spend your New Years?

puppylove713

tankeazteka's Princess

Stone-cold Smoker

12,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Animal Lover

Lady Vendetta Iceflame
blaugh My roomie said the exact same thing. Hence why I get to clean the bathroom.

ooh, how did you spend your New Years?

puppylove713
Having a stuffy nose, a sore throat, and sore back, being tired, and a headache... But Aside from that, it wasn't too bad. I have severe allergy problems and I slept on my mom's boyfriend's couch, so everything is explained right there....

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Oh, fun! dust allergy?
puppylove713
Having a stuffy nose, a sore throat, and sore back, being tired, and a headache... But Aside from that, it wasn't too bad. I have severe allergy problems and I slept on my mom's boyfriend's couch, so everything is explained right there....

Animal Lover

Lady Vendetta Iceflame
Oh, fun! dust allergy?
puppylove713
Not sure what caused it because everything started to clear up after I got home, so I am allergic to something in his house. I am not the only one who was effected though. My sister was too.

tankeazteka's Princess

Stone-cold Smoker

12,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers