Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artfully Devious
gaia_crown
do you want the type of death to change to fit.
like instead of hanging make it something else.

ummm
only if you can think of something else?
frozen? orz

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
sweetspirit4evr
C e r u l e a n

digging the color changing snowflakes
Aww~ thanks! I just made it for the event because I wasn't sure if I should just take other artist's gifs sweatdrop

Oh, for the post, is our font color supposed to be gray? Are we supposed to put like /color tags on it? Because it doesn't really look gray and everyone eles' looked black.
as far as the tree goes it's too much of a pain to do what I thought about earlier
so It's just gonna be a presentless tree til Christmas, then I'll replace it w/ ones with presents and gather all of our drawing given there under a spoiler as a collective thing once everyone has posted theirs
C e r u l e a n
sweetspirit4evr
C e r u l e a n

digging the color changing snowflakes
Aww~ thanks! I just made it for the event because I wasn't sure if I should just take other artist's gifs sweatdrop

Oh, for the post, is our font color supposed to be gray? Are we supposed to put like /color tags on it? Because it doesn't really look gray and everyone eles' looked black.

it's just an incredibly dark gray
tbh you probably can't tell the difference between it as text but
sweetspirit4evr
as far as the tree goes it's too much of a pain to do what I thought about earlier
so It's just gonna be a presentless tree til Christmas, then I'll replace it w/ ones with presents and gather all of our drawing given there under a spoiler as a collective thing once everyone has posted theirs

so do we keep our own tally in our posts? :0
larriet
sweetspirit4evr

only if you feel like it
i'm so lackadaisical and indecisive who let me run this
sweetspirit4evr
larriet
sweetspirit4evr

only if you feel like it
i'm so lackadaisical and indecisive who let me run this
you're doing gooood tho
i'd be so scatterbrained about setting up ahh
but im going to look for some more christmas pixels *O*
C e r u l e a n

larriet

artfully devious

ok four of us are sort of online
I think that's the best we're gonna get
ready to open? /antsy * U*
we can add to the games post as we go and male pattern bondage will just edit the post when she gets online
SORRY I AM IMPATIENT
sweetspirit4evr

*w* wahmbulance
silly, I know you're on board

I'm looking for a cutting the ribbon thing hmm
omg wait i had a great idea gimme a minute
look how small this present box is
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
omg im gonna die its so mini and cute

edit// but i also like this size

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
omg one more person respond b/c i just made the best thing ever
larriet

AHH THAT IS ONE OF THE TREES I WAS LOOKING FOR BUT COULDN'T FIND AGAIN BLESS
oh no now i really like the idea of us having that cute little tree w/ cute little presents in our post uh oh
sweetspirit4evr
larriet

AHH THAT IS ONE OF THE TREES I WAS LOOKING FOR BUT COULDN'T FIND AGAIN BLESS
oh no now i really like the idea of us having that cute little tree w/ cute little presents in our post uh oh

yeah i think its a cute ideaaaaaa
also its more exciting to say "i wrapped up another present!!!"
than to just twiddle thumbs and wait ok

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff