Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Greetings all, and welcome to my humble coffee and tea shop.

There are also soft drinks, hot cocoa, water, and plenty of baked goods. yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_pie yum_pumpkinpie
So come in and chat awhile, grab a warm drink, and pelt each other with snowballs, just please don't break the windows.

Alas, i have no fancy gifts to give, but i can promise good conversation and relief from the cold.

Edit: This is what I get for being offline all day! XD Sadly I'm going to have to leave for the evening.

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
-Sakura shook her head as she began to turn on some music, mostly Celtic in nature. Her coffee and tea shop was quiet and she was getting bored chucking snowballs at random people.- "I figured more people would enjoy a hot drink and a break from all this snow flinging." She mused quietly to herself.

Noble Lover

21,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Happy New Year guys!!!

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Morissa 18
Happy New Year guys!!!

Sakura's pointed ears perked up and she smiled "Well hello there, and a Happy New Year to you as well. Would you like to stay and chat, perhaps have a cup of cocoa or coffee? It's rather cold out there."
Hello, I say.
*A figure dressed in red enters the establishment in a rather solemn manner, acklowledging the friendly proprietor as well as the other present costumers before taking a seat*
A hot beverage would be rather welcome.

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Anger_Flare
Hello, I say.
*A figure dressed in red enters the establishment in a rather solemn manner, acklowledging the friendly proprietor as well as the other present costumers before taking a seat*
A hot beverage would be rather welcome.

Sakura smiled happily as she recognized a familiar friend, clothed in red. She quickly went over to her special coffee stash and began to brew a pot. She cheerfully called over to him.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you around these parts. Have you been fighting any rebellious lawn ornaments lately?" She grinned cheekily as she pulled a special mug from the nearby cabinet, a red mug with orange trim.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
What a lovely little shop you have. *bobs head to the Celtic music playing overhead* Love your choice of music.*smiles* Oh, and please don't mind my wolf, he's housebroken.
Sakura Rosina
Sakura smiled happily as she recognized a familiar friend, clothed in red. She quickly went over to her special coffee stash and began to brew a pot. She cheerfully called over to him.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you around these parts. Have you been fighting any rebellious lawn ornaments lately?" She grinned cheekily as she pulled a special mug from the nearby cabinet, a red mug with orange trim.

*He smiles wamingly at the attention, it removing the rather somber aura he carries most often than not, relaxing somewhat*

People that say plants and vegetables are harmless don't know what they're saying, I tell you.

Lunatic

Lonely Star

8,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Man, I love this amazing hot cocoa. I just played in the snow and died from a war.

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Faol_Cailin
What a lovely little shop you have. *bobs head to the Celtic music playing overhead* Love your choice of music.*smiles* Oh, and please don't mind my wolf, he's housebroken.

Sakura smiled happily as she finished up the cup of coffee.
"Thank you very much. I admit it is quite good for my nerves and I figured my customers might enjoy it as well. As for your furry friend, it's quite all right. Would you like something to eat or drink, maybe something for your companion?"
posting to hit...please don't waste your snowballz on me but use them instead on someone with less than 500

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Anger_Flare
Sakura Rosina

*He smiles wamingly at the attention, it removing the rather somber aura he carries most often than not, relaxing somewhat*

People that say plants and vegetables are harmless don't know what they're saying, I tell you.

She giggled as she handed him the mug of coffee. With a playful wink she lowered her voice to a playful whisper.
"I say that the most innocent looking things will be the ones that attack suddenly. I personally think the mushroom cannons pack the most punch."

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
carmelrain_v2
Man, I love this amazing hot cocoa. I just played in the snow and died from a war.

"I'm so glad you are enjoying the cocoa. Yeah, it's a battle zone out there. I'm glad you can find a bit of safety in here. Is there anything else I can get you?" She asked with a smile.
Sakura Rosina
She giggled as she handed him the mug of coffee. With a playful wink she lowered her voice to a playful whisper.
"I say that the most innocent looking things will be the ones that attack suddenly. I personally think the mushroom cannons pack the most punch."

Hmm... as long as you don't serve mushroom soup, then I won't have to search your kitchen for dangerous weaponry. *sips slowly on the pleasantly comforting coffee, sounding half playful as he spoke*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff