14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Morissa 18
Sakura Rosina
Morissa 18
Happy New Year guys!!!

Sakura's pointed ears perked up and she smiled "Well hello there, and a Happy New Year to you as well. Would you like to stay and chat, perhaps have a cup of cocoa or coffee? It's rather cold out there."

*Smiles brightly and nods enthusiastically!* If it's not too much trouble, i would absolutely LOVE a cup of hot chocolate!!! how has the weather been affecting business??

Sakura smiled as she prepared the cocoa. "It's no trouble at all! Business has been pretty decent, considering it's a small shop. The cold weather has helped a lot as has the snowball fight." She looked over with a grin as she poured the cocoa into a light blue mug with snowflakes. Would you like marshmallows or a candy came to stir it?

Noble Lover

21,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Sakura Rosina
Morissa 18
Sakura Rosina
Morissa 18
Happy New Year guys!!!

Sakura's pointed ears perked up and she smiled "Well hello there, and a Happy New Year to you as well. Would you like to stay and chat, perhaps have a cup of cocoa or coffee? It's rather cold out there."

*Smiles brightly and nods enthusiastically!* If it's not too much trouble, i would absolutely LOVE a cup of hot chocolate!!! how has the weather been affecting business??

Sakura smiled as she prepared the cocoa. "It's no trouble at all! Business has been pretty decent, considering it's a small shop. The cold weather has helped a lot as has the snowball fight." She looked over with a grin as she poured the cocoa into a light blue mug with snowflakes. Would you like marshmallows or a candy came to stir it?

*I smirk, knowing better for my wast line and sit down at a cozy-looking table by the window...*
"Ahhhhh yes!! i suppose that helped ALOT actually!! thats great to hear! I always love it when small, locally-owned shops succeed! oh.. my... goodness that looks good... you know what? I think im gonna go along with the holidays, and... screw it - I want marshmellows AND a candy cane stick please!! biggrin "

Lonely Star

8,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Sakura Rosina
carmelrain_v2
Man, I love this amazing hot cocoa. I just played in the snow and died from a war.

"I'm so glad you are enjoying the cocoa. Yeah, it's a battle zone out there. I'm glad you can find a bit of safety in here. Is there anything else I can get you?" She asked with a smile.

Why yes, can I get a warm birthday cake? Either red velvet or chocolate. Oh, and with butter cream icing. And with purple candles. And on a silky red plate. Please. smile

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
*laughs* You do make for a pretty convincing sheep. You're just lucky that neither I nor my pet wolf happen to be particularly hungry at the moment.*drops voice to a whisper* You see, I'm kind of a...werewolf.*lowers hood so you can see the grey furry ears underneath and grins wickedly at you* Goldilocks wouldn't be much of an improvement. Still pretty edible-looking.

"I'm glad I look tasty" I speak awkwardly
*howls with laughter and claps you on the shoulder* Don't worry about it, I never eat people I like.

"What do you think?" I show you my new clothing
*cocks head to the side as she studies your new outfit* Better. But if you're trying to look less edible, are you sure the picnic basket is such a good idea? I mean, Little Red Riding Hood did carry one, you know...Or did you think a bear or a wolf might find whatever's in that basket to be a more tempting snack, Goldi? razz

"I forgot why I picked the basket" she spoke,
Oh well. *smiles apologetically* Sorry it took me so long to reply. I see you've changed your outfit again. Cute hat.;P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff