Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
*laughs* You got it! Obviously one of my favorite stories. razz Besides, I love the color red, anyway.

Awkwardly now dressed like a sheepXD I should do goldilocks
*laughs* You do make for a pretty convincing sheep. You're just lucky that neither I nor my pet wolf happen to be particularly hungry at the moment.*drops voice to a whisper* You see, I'm kind of a...werewolf.*lowers hood so you can see the grey furry ears underneath and grins wickedly at you* Goldilocks wouldn't be much of an improvement. Still pretty edible-looking.

"I'm glad I look tasty" I speak awkwardly
*howls with laughter and claps you on the shoulder* Don't worry about it, I never eat people I like.

"What do you think?" I show you my new clothing
One hot cocoa and a ton of snowballs please lol
Need 500 hits

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Animal_228
One hot cocoa and a ton of snowballs please lol

One hot cocoa coming right up!
Sakura quickly made her way to the stove and began to prepare fresh cocoa.
It'll be ready in a jiffy. Would you like anything else? Sadly I'm not sure how many snowballs I can spare before closing time.

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
              Cold.

Cold, cold, cold; much too cold. The wind that nearly howled as it swept by, whipping the snow piles into small flurries, didn't help much, either. It blew right through him, chilling him to the bone. The blond cursed the weather as he carefully navigated the icy sidewalk, one hand pulling his jacket tighter around him, the other glued to his bowed head in an effort to prevent his hat from blowing away. How he loathed winter, and when all feeling had finally left his gloved fingers, he decided it was time to rest, quickly ducking into the first open business he could find.

He nearly sighed in relief at the warmth that seeped into him, standing in the coffee shop's little doorway for a few moments to savor the sensation. Eventually, he moved out of the way, choosing a little table at one side, comfortably away from many of the other patrons. He just needed to thaw out.

Sakura hadn't even noticed the poor lad enter her establishment. With a blush as she finally noticed him, she made her way over. Her voice was softer than normal as she spoke.
Hi there, you look like you could use something warm to drink. Is there anything I can get you?
Her pink eyes glanced to a side room. "If you would like, that room over there has a fire place and some really comfy chairs. Feel free to warm yourself up more in there. I can always bring your drink or food to you."
Sakura Rosina

One hot cocoa coming right up!
Sakura quickly made her way to the stove and began to prepare fresh cocoa.
It'll be ready in a jiffy. Would you like anything else? Sadly I'm not sure how many snowballs I can spare before closing time.

No nothing else, thanks! smile

Demonic Pumpkin

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Queen Charlemaigne
heart

Hello there, would you like something warm to drink? Also, your avatar is so beautiful and stunning. That tree and fluttering black leaves, may I ask what item(s) that(those) are and also the sitting pose?

Demonic Pumpkin

Sakura Rosina
Queen Charlemaigne
heart

Hello there, would you like something warm to drink? Also, your avatar is so beautiful and stunning. That tree and fluttering black leaves, may I ask what item(s) that(those) are and also the sitting pose?

Hot cocoa please whee Thank you. 4laugh
Sitting pose
Tree
Leaves

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Queen Charlemaigne
Sakura Rosina
Queen Charlemaigne
heart

Hot cocoa please whee Thank you. 4laugh
Sitting pose
Tree
Leaves

"You are very welcome. Ah okie dokie, one hot cocoa coming right up. Also, thank you very much for the item links."

Sakura began to ladle out some cocoa into a light blue mug with teddy bears on it. She called over, "Would you like some marshmallows and/or a candy cane to stir it?"

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
*laughs* You got it! Obviously one of my favorite stories. razz Besides, I love the color red, anyway.

Awkwardly now dressed like a sheepXD I should do goldilocks
*laughs* You do make for a pretty convincing sheep. You're just lucky that neither I nor my pet wolf happen to be particularly hungry at the moment.*drops voice to a whisper* You see, I'm kind of a...werewolf.*lowers hood so you can see the grey furry ears underneath and grins wickedly at you* Goldilocks wouldn't be much of an improvement. Still pretty edible-looking.

*howls with laughter and claps you on the shoulder* Don't worry about it, I never eat people I like.

*cocks head to the side as she studies your new outfit* Better. But if you're trying to look less edible, are you sure the picnic basket is such a good idea? I mean, Little Red Riding Hood did carry one, you know...Or did you think a bear or a wolf might find whatever's in that basket to be a more tempting snack, Goldi? razz
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

*cocks head to the side as she studies your new outfit* Better. But if you're trying to look less edible, are you sure the picnic basket is such a good idea? I mean, Little Red Riding Hood did carry one, you know...Or did you think a bear or a wolf might find whatever's in that basket to be a more tempting snack, Goldi? razz

"I forgot why I picked the basket" she spoke,

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sakura Rosina
Sakura hadn't even noticed the poor lad enter her establishment. With a blush as she finally noticed him, she made her way over. Her voice was softer than normal as she spoke.
Hi there, you look like you could use something warm to drink. Is there anything I can get you?
Her pink eyes glanced to a side room. "If you would like, that room over there has a fire place and some really comfy chairs. Feel free to warm yourself up more in there. I can always bring your drink or food to you."

He looked up to her from over the tops of his hands, which he had been rubbing together and blowing against in an effort to warm up his fingers, his expression blank, but the dark circles under his red eyes clear. He was silent, regarding her for a moment, before responding, "What kinds of teas do you have?"

Noble Lover

21,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Sakura Rosina
Morissa 18
Happy New Year guys!!!

Sakura's pointed ears perked up and she smiled "Well hello there, and a Happy New Year to you as well. Would you like to stay and chat, perhaps have a cup of cocoa or coffee? It's rather cold out there."

*Smiles brightly and nods enthusiastically!* If it's not too much trouble, i would absolutely LOVE a cup of hot chocolate!!! how has the weather been affecting business??

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Sakura Rosina

He looked up to her from over the tops of his hands, which he had been rubbing together and blowing against in an effort to warm up his fingers, his expression blank, but the dark circles under his red eyes clear. He was silent, regarding her for a moment, before responding, "What kinds of teas do you have?"

Her smile softened a bit, as she regarded him. She had a lot of customers, and always found their backgrounds and personalities interesting. She noted his cold hands and quiet demeanor. "I have quite a wide assortment, actually. Black, chai, green, red, white, herbal teas, dessert teas, and fruits to add. It's mostly all loose leaf minus the dessert teas."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff