• Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
tealicious
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Huh. I actually didn't know that. Which is a shame, because I tend to find such things fascinating. I suppose if I spent more time reading books on biology, rather than poetry and Jane Austen novels, I would learn far more useful things.

"I have other facts, like bananas actually have seeds but there edible" I spoke quietly
*frowns* They do? *ponders this for a moment* Where? I've never noticed any. Oh, and before I forget, you have very nice taste in clothing, if I may say so.*winks playfully* I like the way you paired the coat with those bloomers, I never would have thought of that.

blushes "I yes my lady bloomers, yes the seeds are located inside the banana they wont hurt your stomach. Speaking of stomachs the average stomach as a ph of about 2 which is extremely high acid but our lining in our stomach causes it to not hurt us"
*giggles* I think they add a delicate touch. I almost bought the cream-colored coat myself. With the black trim across the body and it being so close to the natural skin tone, I thought it looked possibly a little kinky.*smiles* Which is a compliment of course, I like kinky, just ask my boyfriend.*laughs* Wow, you're just full of interesting facts and trivia and whatnot, aren't you? Hey, isn't it also true that the stomach is about the size of your fist?

"I wouldn't know, but it takes 16hrs for food to digest~" I say "Oh looky we have the same kind of jacket~"

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Huh. I actually didn't know that. Which is a shame, because I tend to find such things fascinating. I suppose if I spent more time reading books on biology, rather than poetry and Jane Austen novels, I would learn far more useful things.

"I have other facts, like bananas actually have seeds but there edible" I spoke quietly
*frowns* They do? *ponders this for a moment* Where? I've never noticed any. Oh, and before I forget, you have very nice taste in clothing, if I may say so.*winks playfully* I like the way you paired the coat with those bloomers, I never would have thought of that.

blushes "I yes my lady bloomers, yes the seeds are located inside the banana they wont hurt your stomach. Speaking of stomachs the average stomach as a ph of about 2 which is extremely high acid but our lining in our stomach causes it to not hurt us"
*giggles* I think they add a delicate touch. I almost bought the cream-colored coat myself. With the black trim across the body and it being so close to the natural skin tone, I thought it looked possibly a little kinky.*smiles* Which is a compliment of course, I like kinky, just ask my boyfriend.*laughs* Wow, you're just full of interesting facts and trivia and whatnot, aren't you? Hey, isn't it also true that the stomach is about the size of your fist?

"I wouldn't know, but it takes 16hrs for food to digest~" I say "Oh looky we have the same kind of jacket~"
Wow, really, that long? *laughs incredulously* You just noticed that now? Anyway, you can probably guess why I picked red.
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

Wow, really, that long? *laughs incredulously* You just noticed that now? Anyway, you can probably guess why I picked red.

"Little red riding hood?"

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sakura ran back into the shop looking very frazzled, snow stuck to her braid and as she passed the few remaining customers she sent them a very apologetic look. Quickly shedding her coat and putting it on a hook, she quickly went to work.

"Sorry guys, I had a few emergencies along the way and just now managed to get back. I'll tend to you all now, and thank you for being so patient." She called, her pink eyes a bit tired.

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Faol_Cailin
Sakura Rosina
Faol_Cailin
What a lovely little shop you have. *bobs head to the Celtic music playing overhead* Love your choice of music.*smiles* Oh, and please don't mind my wolf, he's housebroken.

Sakura smiled happily as she finished up the cup of coffee.
"Thank you very much. I admit it is quite good for my nerves and I figured my customers might enjoy it as well. As for your furry friend, it's quite all right. Would you like something to eat or drink, maybe something for your companion?"
You're very welcome. I personally haven't had much involvement with the big snowball war going on, but I do enjoy throwing an occasional snowball and having good conversation.*smiles and nods* I'd like a peppermint hot chocolate and one of those miniature muffins, if you please. Oh, and a bowl of a water for my pet, if it's not too inconvenient.

Sakura hurriedly made the cocoa, placing a candy cane in the mug to stir the marshmallows. She placed the white and red striped mug along with a regular miniature muffin on the table. She then quickly poured a bowl full of cool water for the cute wolf. She placed the bowl on the floor and smiled apologetically.

"Apologies I'm so late in getting your order to you. It seems Rina was out of cocoa so I had to find another place to buy my cocoa. I do hope you're able to enjoy your treats."

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

*laughs* You got it! Obviously one of my favorite stories. razz Besides, I love the color red, anyway.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Sakura Rosina
Faol_Cailin
Sakura Rosina
Faol_Cailin
What a lovely little shop you have. *bobs head to the Celtic music playing overhead* Love your choice of music.*smiles* Oh, and please don't mind my wolf, he's housebroken.

"Thank you very much. I admit it is quite good for my nerves and I figured my customers might enjoy it as well. As for your furry friend, it's quite all right. Would you like something to eat or drink, maybe something for your companion?"
You're very welcome. I personally haven't had much involvement with the big snowball war going on, but I do enjoy throwing an occasional snowball and having good conversation.*smiles and nods* I'd like a peppermint hot chocolate and one of those miniature muffins, if you please. Oh, and a bowl of a water for my pet, if it's not too inconvenient.

Sakura hurriedly made the cocoa, placing a candy cane in the mug to stir the marshmallows. She placed the white and red striped mug along with a regular miniature muffin on the table. She then quickly poured a bowl full of cool water for the cute wolf. She placed the bowl on the floor and smiled apologetically.

"Apologies I'm so late in getting your order to you. It seems Rina was out of cocoa so I had to find another place to buy my cocoa. I do hope you're able to enjoy your treats."
Oh, that's okay. I've been enjoying talking with another one of your customers while I was waiting. Besides--*inhales the delicious scent of the cocoa*--something tells me it'll be worth the wait.*smiles at you while halving the muffin with her pet dove*. Umm...Birds are allowed too, right? It was a present from my boyfriend.*blushes while smiling sheepishly*
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

*laughs* You got it! Obviously one of my favorite stories. razz Besides, I love the color red, anyway.

Awkwardly now dressed like a sheepXD I should do goldilocks

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Faol_Cailin
Sakura Rosina
Faol_Cailin
Sakura Rosina
Faol_Cailin

Oh, that's okay. I've been enjoying talking with another one of your customers while I was waiting. Besides--*inhales the delicious scent of the cocoa*--something tells me it'll be worth the wait.*smiles at you while halving the muffin with her pet dove*. Umm...Birds are allowed too, right? It was a present from my boyfriend.*blushes while smiling sheepishly*

I'm really glad you've been able to enjoy yourself, I love having a place where people can feel at home and chitchat with each other. And of course, I allow all animal companions in here, though I prefer them to be trained. Plus, I have an affinity to wolves, cats, and birds.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

*laughs* You do make for a pretty convincing sheep. You're just lucky that neither I nor my pet wolf happen to be particularly hungry at the moment.*drops voice to a whisper* You see, I'm kind of a...werewolf.*lowers hood so you can see the grey furry ears underneath and grins wickedly at you* Goldilocks wouldn't be much of an improvement. Still pretty edible-looking.
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

*laughs* You do make for a pretty convincing sheep. You're just lucky that neither I nor my pet wolf happen to be particularly hungry at the moment.*drops voice to a whisper* You see, I'm kind of a...werewolf.*lowers hood so you can see the grey furry ears underneath and grins wickedly at you* Goldilocks wouldn't be much of an improvement. Still pretty edible-looking.

"I'm glad I look tasty" I speak awkwardly

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
              Cold.

Cold, cold, cold; much too cold. The wind that nearly howled as it swept by, whipping the snow piles into small flurries, didn't help much, either. It blew right through him, chilling him to the bone. The blond cursed the weather as he carefully navigated the icy sidewalk, one hand pulling his jacket tighter around him, the other glued to his bowed head in an effort to prevent his hat from blowing away. How he loathed winter, and when all feeling had finally left his gloved fingers, he decided it was time to rest, quickly ducking into the first open business he could find.

He nearly sighed in relief at the warmth that seeped into him, standing in the coffee shop's little doorway for a few moments to savor the sensation. Eventually, he moved out of the way, choosing a little table at one side, comfortably away from many of the other patrons. He just needed to thaw out.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Sakura Rosina
Faol_Cailin
Sakura Rosina
Faol_Cailin
Sakura Rosina
Faol_Cailin

I'm really glad you've been able to enjoy yourself, I love having a place where people can feel at home and chitchat with each other. And of course, I allow all animal companions in here, though I prefer them to be trained. Plus, I have an affinity to wolves, cats, and birds.
Well, in that case you've succeeding in creating a wonderful little shop here.*smiles warmly at you* That's great. *eyes pet dove* I'm pretty sure he's trained. Like I said, it was a gift. Oh, I love all animals. But I do still have my favorites.*pets wolf affectionately*

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

"I'm glad I look tasty" I speak awkwardly
*howls with laughter and claps you on the shoulder* Don't worry about it, I never eat people I like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff