Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sakura frowned as she realized her stash of cocoa was depleting and she was out of coffee. As she quickly pulled on her coat, she sent an apologetic look to the customers.

"Sorry guys, but i have to head out for a little while. It seems my supplies are running low. Do feel free to mingle and enjoy the complementary pies, cookies, doughnuts, and muffins!"
Faol_Cailin
What a lovely little shop you have. *bobs head to the Celtic music playing overhead* Love your choice of music.*smiles* Oh, and please don't mind my wolf, he's housebroken.

"What an adorable little doggy" I speak as I stare at the wolf. "May I pet it?"

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Sakura Rosina
Faol_Cailin
What a lovely little shop you have. *bobs head to the Celtic music playing overhead* Love your choice of music.*smiles* Oh, and please don't mind my wolf, he's housebroken.

Sakura smiled happily as she finished up the cup of coffee.
"Thank you very much. I admit it is quite good for my nerves and I figured my customers might enjoy it as well. As for your furry friend, it's quite all right. Would you like something to eat or drink, maybe something for your companion?"
You're very welcome. I personally haven't had much involvement with the big snowball war going on, but I do enjoy throwing an occasional snowball and having good conversation.*smiles and nods* I'd like a peppermint hot chocolate and one of those miniature muffins, if you please. Oh, and a bowl of a water for my pet, if it's not too inconvenient.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

Yes, you may pet him.*smirks* Just watch your fingers. Oh, and please do refrain from referring to a wolf as a "doggie". They're very different creatures, despite their similarities.
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

Yes, you may pet him.*smirks* Just watch your fingers. Oh, and please do refrain from referring to a wolf as a "doggie". They're very different creatures, despite their similarities.

-pets wolf- "He's so fluffy, allow me to buy you a drink" I spoke
(Lol random pick up line XD )

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

Did you know that wolves have two layers of fur? They have a course top-coat and a more downy-fluff for their under-coat. Just some semi-random wolf trivia I thought you might enjoy. *laughs* I could do without the pick up line and the drink, thanks. Besides, I've already ordered a hot chocolate from the shop owner, and it should be arriving soon.*taps foot impatiently*
Please help me <3
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

Did you know that wolves have two layers of fur? They have a course top-coat and a more downy-fluff for their under-coat. Just some semi-random wolf trivia I thought you might enjoy. *laughs* I could do without the pick up line and the drink, thanks. Besides, I've already ordered a hot chocolate from the shop owner, and it should be arriving soon.*taps foot impatiently*

"Did you know when you see a more round pinecone its a female and a skinnier one is a male" I speak energetically "stuff you learn in biology ~''

Sweet Ladykiller

Invisible Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

"Did you know when you see a more round pinecone its a female and a skinnier one is a male" I speak energetically "stuff you learn in biology ~''
Huh. I actually didn't know that. Which is a shame, because I tend to find such things fascinating. I suppose if I spent more time reading books on biology, rather than poetry and Jane Austen novels, I would learn far more useful things.
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

Huh. I actually didn't know that. Which is a shame, because I tend to find such things fascinating. I suppose if I spent more time reading books on biology, rather than poetry and Jane Austen novels, I would learn far more useful things.

"I have other facts, like bananas actually have seeds but there edible" I spoke quietly

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

"I have other facts, like bananas actually have seeds but there edible" I spoke quietly
*frowns* They do? *ponders this for a moment* Where? I've never noticed any. Oh, and before I forget, you have very nice taste in clothing, if I may say so.*winks playfully* I like the way you paired the coat with those bloomers, I never would have thought of that.
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

*frowns* They do? *ponders this for a moment* Where? I've never noticed any. Oh, and before I forget, you have very nice taste in clothing, if I may say so.*winks playfully* I like the way you paired the coat with those bloomers, I never would have thought of that.

blushes "I yes my lady bloomers, yes the seeds are located inside the banana they wont hurt your stomach. Speaking of stomachs the average stomach as a ph of about 2 which is extremely high acid but our lining in our stomach causes it to not hurt us"

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin
Nya the cheshire cat
Faol_Cailin

blushes "I yes my lady bloomers, yes the seeds are located inside the banana they wont hurt your stomach. Speaking of stomachs the average stomach as a ph of about 2 which is extremely high acid but our lining in our stomach causes it to not hurt us"
*giggles* I think they add a delicate touch. I almost bought the cream-colored coat myself. With the black trim across the body and it being so close to the natural skin tone, I thought it looked possibly a little kinky.*smiles* Which is a compliment of course, I like kinky, just ask my boyfriend.*laughs* Wow, you're just full of interesting facts and trivia and whatnot, aren't you? Hey, isn't it also true that the stomach is about the size of your fist?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff