FA LALALALA LALA LA LA 0.51824817518248 51.8% [ 71 ]
Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! 0.35036496350365 35.0% [ 48 ]
Gold :P 0.13138686131387 13.1% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79 80 > >>

Sparkly Fatcat

Guardian Arlen

NO I IS NOT!! TT_____TT

And No, not really, I don't know what I could do to celebrate.
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Well I don't know what there is to do around your area xD so I can't help out much? go out with friends maybe? Nice dinner with family? C: 25 is half a century you know! That's reason to celebrate! (....I think...lmao)

For me it's kinda easy what I'm going to do for my next B-Day because I'm turning 21 XD Some friends and I are hopefully going to go to this classy British pub that's in town. I'm not the partying type but that place is waaay far away from campus so it doesn't get a lot of the crazy college drinkers.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Jingle Bumps Jingle Bumps, Jingle all the Bumps...

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
la petite mignonne
Guardian Arlen

NO I IS NOT!! TT_____TT

And No, not really, I don't know what I could do to celebrate.
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Well I don't know what there is to do around your area xD so I can't help out much? go out with friends maybe? Nice dinner with family? C: 25 is half a century you know! That's reason to celebrate! (....I think...lmao)

For me it's kinda easy what I'm going to do for my next B-Day because I'm turning 21 XD Some friends and I are hopefully going to go to this classy British pub that's in town. I'm not the partying type but that place is waaay far away from campus so it doesn't get a lot of the crazy college drinkers.

I think I may go see a movie if I have time. My mom gave me $50 for my birthday so I don't want to blow it all, but I want to do something for myself. I just don't know about any friends that would want to go with me.

Sparkly Fatcat

Guardian Arlen

I think I may go see a movie if I have time. My mom gave me $50 for my birthday so I don't want to blow it all, but I want to do something for myself. I just don't know about any friends that would want to go with me.
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Aww cool! That sounds fun. There are some good movies out now and some good ones to come! Are you going to see The Hobbit when it comes out?!?! I'm super excited for it.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
la petite mignonne
Guardian Arlen

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Aww cool! That sounds fun. There are some good movies out now and some good ones to come! Are you going to see The Hobbit when it comes out?!?! I'm super excited for it.

I am, I can't wait for it!

Sparkly Fatcat

NynaeveSilverwind

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

AWESOME! I'm super excited for it and can't wait either. I'm hopefully going to a midnight showing. Last year when the first one came out, I dressed up as an elf at the midnight showing...Yeah I'm a nerd sweatdrop

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
la petite mignonne
Guardian Arlen

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Actually, (and don't laugh at me for this) I was thinking about going to see Frozen. I'm a huge fan of animated movies. >u<

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
la petite mignonne
NynaeveSilverwind

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

AWESOME! I'm super excited for it and can't wait either. I'm hopefully going to a midnight showing. Last year when the first one came out, I dressed up as an elf at the midnight showing...Yeah I'm a nerd sweatdrop

Don't worry about it, I did the exact same thing! So we're nerds together. 3nodding

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Guardian Arlen
la petite mignonne
Guardian Arlen

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Actually, (and don't laugh at me for this) I was thinking about going to see Frozen. I'm a huge fan of animated movies. >u<

That's another one that I want to see, that and Catching Fire.

Sparkly Fatcat

Guardian Arlen

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

I'M JUDGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW User Image

Except not because I SAW IT and it's AWESOME. My friend's favorite genre of movies are animated ones I'm pretty sure, so don't feel bad!

Anyway, I saw it on Friday and LOVED IT! The music is great and the animation is REALLY pretty! ^-^

Sparkly Fatcat

NynaeveSilverwind

That's another one that I want to see, that and Catching Fire.
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

I've seen Catching Fire, too! IT WAS SO GOOD. Better than the first IMO and really true to the book (save for a few less-important details which I didn't think mattered that much)

ALSO AWESOME THAT YOU DID THAT TOO (the dressing up thing) Yay for nerds! <3 I love being nerdy.

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
NynaeveSilverwind
la petite mignonne
NynaeveSilverwind

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry about it, I did the exact same thing! So we're nerds together. 3nodding

-nerders with Silverwind-

la petite mignonne
Guardian Arlen

xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

I'M JUDGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW User Image

Except not because I SAW IT and it's AWESOME. My friend's favorite genre of movies are animated ones I'm pretty sure, so don't feel bad!

Anyway, I saw it on Friday and LOVED IT! The music is great and the animation is REALLY pretty! ^-^

I want to see it even more now. emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Fatcat

Guardian Arlen
I want to see it even more now. emotion_kirakira
            xxx私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

WE ARE ALL NERDS TOGETHER! emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira
            If you see it you should tell me how you liked it! o u o

Questionable Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Secret Santa Application
Username: BaabyCakeez

When is the Drop Out date: December 17, 2013
What day does gifting beings: December 20, 2013
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: December 26, 2013
What day is the last day to send gifts: December 28, 2013

By submitting this form I, BaabyCakeez, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
BaabyCakeez
Secret Santa Application
Username: BaabyCakeez

When is the Drop Out date: December 17, 2013
What day does gifting beings: December 20, 2013
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: December 26, 2013
What day is the last day to send gifts: December 28, 2013

By submitting this form I, BaabyCakeez, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Thank you for your application. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces